• mariiyah
    mariiyah Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    once again 168lbs :laugh:

this week will be BETTER :happy:
  • mariiyah
    mariiyah Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    i think my scale is broken. might have to test it by throwing it out of my 8th floor bathroom window :devil:
  • SweetMe1
    SweetMe1 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'm starting a bit late, but I'm here!

Start weight: 199.6 (today!)
    Goal weight: 188 by Halloween

Thanks for this group!
  • cecimaguina
    cecimaguina Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hello! not bad this week at all, 2lbs lost and 10lbs more to go by Halloween! We still have 5 more weeks...we can do this!!

SW: 9/10 : 175
    9/17: 172
    9/24: 170 (10lbs to go)

Halloween Goal: 160!!!
  • Lilly603
    Lilly603 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Start weight: 143.6
    Last week: 143.2
    Current weight: 139.6
    So 3.4 pounds lost! Woo hoo! 6.6 to go!
    We can do this!!
  • carmel78
    carmel78 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo in! Holla!
  • emilymaya16
    emilymaya16 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Im in! Might not make it to 10 though and don't want to.be disappointed so I'll go for 5!
    Sw:158
    Cw:142
    Halloween: 137
    Christmas:132

em xx
  • momshorses
    momshorses Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Ugh!! I am going in the wrong direction!! My weight today is 170.4!!! I am hoping it is because I weighed myself in the evening instead of in the morning the way I usually do, but.... I know I haven't exactly been great with my eating and working out. Maybe this will help me stay a bit more focused this week.

Sept. 11- sw 169.1
    Forgot to weigh in next week
    Sept. 24th- 170.4 - Wrong direction scale!!!!
  • KLind1233
    Options
    I just started and I this sounds like the thing for me. I love halloween and I have alot of parties and I want to look good. So Im in!!!!! lets do this! I only got 1 month to do this!
  • carrie677
    carrie677 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have only 10 pounds I would like to lose and this is the perfect group. I just need support and this group seems like a good group of supporters. Please add me to this group. I need a push. I have already lost 35lbs last year and kept it off I just have 10 pounds to be at a realistic weight for me. I would like to get tone again and get the push to excercise. Please let me join this group. Thank you for reading. :smile:
  • I'm so down for this. Its my senior year of college and I've always hated halloween. I'm ready to look good in whatever I wear.
  • HOLLEE85
    Options
    Well I'm a bit late posting my update.....Yesterday was really stressful which prolly has something to do with my 2 lb weight loss. And I know once I start eating regularly again I will gain it all back but we will see.....

SW: 153
    GW: 138
    LW: 149
    CW: 147

9 LBS MORE TO GO......YAAAAAY SINGLE DIGITS
  • meeksfour
    meeksfour Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Game on! No costume for me, however I might be in a few pics with my boys on Halloween. I have a mini goal to be -20 lbs by next fri sept 14th, so I will go from there. Let's make it 12.5 lbs lost by our due date of Halloween. Also, just did day one of C25K.

Argh! Here we go....

Current weight: 180.5 (yuck yuck yuck!!!!)
    Goal weight: 168

The above was start date. I have reached my goal mini goal a bit early so I hope to keep the momentum going. Have a reward weekend in two days, going to a concert with husband. Can't wait!

Start weight (9/3) 180.5
    Current weight (9/11) 178.0
    Goal weight (10/31) 168.0

To all on this post.... Great job on your loss so far and keep after it.

Current weight (9/18) 176.5 Had an awesome weekend, with great music and a few food splurges.

Slow and steady, stay focused everybody!

Current weight (9/25) 176.5 the same :(

Had a weird week, had a cut on my finger and doc didn't like how it was healing so he put me on heavy antibiotics that make you sick. So have eaten to settle stomach and that was not good and on top of that I have either not worked out or not as hard as I should. Last night doc ended up cutting it all out and new meds kept me up all night sick, so sticking to Advil, but have to stay on the antibiotics another week.

Everyone keep after it, there is plenty of time to reach our goals.
  • meeksfour
    meeksfour Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Ok help me out here, I can't figure out how you are going back into your old post to update your weights. Thanks for any schooling you would like to dish out :)
  • vmekash
    vmekash Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    i think my scale is broken. might have to test it by throwing it out of my 8th floor bathroom window :devil:

THanks for the chuckle!
  • clrug0912
    clrug0912 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    6 more pounds to go and a little over a month to do it! I haven't commented much but I'm still looking forward to trying to hit this goal!
  • ushkii
    ushkii Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Ok help me out here, I can't figure out how you are going back into your old post to update your weights. Thanks for any schooling you would like to dish out :)

I find my old post and quote it then remove the square brackets that make it a quoted box and add a new week. Not sure if that what you were asking.
  • cecimaguina
    cecimaguina Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!
    So quick question, are you guys exercising every day and keeping your calories where they should be?
    I wonder if I do extra workouts (besides from the Body Revolution) and still eat my regular calorie allowance (without the workout cals) I would lose more weigth? I don't want to overdo it for nothing but at the same time I soooo want to hit this goal - what do you guys think?