Options

Replies

• homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    STILL skyrim.

Also some Bioshock 2.

I'm a sucker for the old stuff :)

Soooooo looking forward to Bioshock Infinite.
  • Lady_Senie
    Lady_Senie Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm still trying to get through Dragon Age Origins, but in the meantime, I'm all over Plants vs Zombies! ^_^ The Bobsled minigame is currently unbeatable to me...
  • GamerGurl729
    GamerGurl729 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I just got the Platinum Trophy for Final Fantasy XIII-2. I will soon be working on replaying the God of War Collection while waiting on Arkham City to arrive from Game Fly. That game has been on my list forever but I never seem to get it. I'm also awaiting Dawnguard on the PS3, but I've been told not to hold my breath and that it may not even be released for the PS3 (damn you Bethesda).

I'm not playing the Xbox at the moment and the last thing I played on the Wii was Donkey Kong Country Returns (love it and I'm not ashamed).

Edit to add that I'm also awaiting the revamp of Final Fantasy XIV (and hoping that it's better than the original launch) and GTA 5.
  • wavdawg4
    wavdawg4 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm a PC gamer - when my computer is working awesome and I don't have an internet connection that is laggy to all hell I'll play CS:S, mostly deathmatches since I don't have my old group to LAN with. I miss playing Natural Selection. I'll go ahead and fess up to playing SL occasionally..

Currently I play League of Legends, since it doesn't lag out too badly, just once in a while.
  • Chrissiecurit
    Chrissiecurit Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Console gamer here: PS3, xBox & Wii. Primarily the PS3 though!

Currently playing Skyrim while (impatiently) waiting for Resident Evil 6 & Assassin's Creed III to come out.
  • jonezy2012
    jonezy2012 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    PC gamer here, too. Mostly WoW.

Took a bit of a break from it earlier this year, but with the new expansion due out tomorrow, I'll be picking it back up. :smile:
  • Cese27
    Cese27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    MW3 and FIFA
  • jheilala63
    Options
    I have an XBOX360 and I'm currently going back and forth with Darksiders and Madden 13.

I'm eagerly awaiting for Assassin's Creed III and Black Ops 2 to come out!
  • lundii
    lundii Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Playing R.O.S.E. online.
    First on official servers, then on private servers.
    I love this cute and wonderful game. Best animation ever.
  • rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    borderlands 2!!
  • CaliguySD
    Options
    FIFA!!!!!!!!!!
  • MonkRocker
    Options
    Finally read a freakin' wiki and decided to give Dark Souls another try on the SEXBox.

Now I absolutely love it. It's REALLY challenging, but fair. It will punish the CRAP out of you for dying, tho.

If you try it, adopt a zen-like "everything is fleeting" attitude. That way you won't cry when you die and lose the 10000 souls you weren't diligent enough to spend before you took on that boss. ;)
  • dirtydmvkid
    Options
    Skate 2. For some reason I can't bring myself to buy 3 untill I completely beat 2 haha!
  • BreakingUpWithObesity2013
    Options
    Borderlands 2 for 360 all the way =D
  • kmbweber2014
    kmbweber2014 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Arkham Asylum and Skyrim.

Waiting to get RE6.
  • akillaah
    akillaah Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    boarderlands 2 and LoL - been waiting for mists of pandaria to come out so i'll be starting with that this week...but my baby is COD so I'm super excited about black ops 2 in november as well as halo 4 :') I actually just recently started making youtube videos of my gamingness if y'all wanna check it out feel free :) My youtuber name is Akillaah aswell :p
  • caroline_bartlett
    Options
    skyrim and borderlands :)
  • kmbweber2014
    kmbweber2014 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Ugh Dark Souls is so frustrating. I had to take a break and get in the right mindset for that one.
  • Zexxa
    Zexxa Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I actually don't have a console. *gasp* But I'm excited for the launch of Mists of Panderia tonight. I'm going to make sure to move as much as possible during flight paths and whatnot so that I don't completely screw up my progress.
  • nectovelius
    nectovelius Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have read some games on here I thought nobody else played! So I want to "shout out" to the fellow players of:

Shadow of the Colossus (aka Wanderer and the Colossus)
    &
    Demon Souls

Currently, I am playing

The Secret World (which pwns WoW and GW2)