Watching ladies bottoms!

Options

Replies

• steve1686
    steve1686 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    i can relate op, watching ladies' bottoms has been a favorite pastime of mine for quite some time
  • snowmaniac
    snowmaniac Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Watching ladies bottoms sounds so pc and appropriate. Just call it what it is...scoping *kitten*. :drinker:
    Scoping *kitten* sounds a lot like a colonoscopy.
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Watching ladies bottoms sounds so pc and appropriate. Just call it what it is...scoping *kitten*. :drinker:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Good point. But I think that's only true for us older folk.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I look at lady's bottoms also. I check women out. I'm as bad as men. But, I try not to make women feel uncomfortable.
  • shrinkingfeefee
    shrinkingfeefee Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You compare while... driving?

What in sweet Hell are you/they driving?

Girl. You cray cray.

LOL your funny hahaha and my sis in law always says girl you cray cray
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    I totally do this. Not while driving, really, but just in general; I'm always assessing women in an attempt to quantify what it is that makes a certain feature attractive or not attractive.

Maybe I'm being too scientific about it. :p

Too scientific? Impossible! :)

Haha! Thanks for the positive reinforcement. I tend to think the same. :)
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options

High five Snow!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

and..I'm still confused...how do you watch people's *kitten* as you are driving...did I miss something? Don't most people drive sitting down...in a car..with their *kitten*..um..sitting? Maybe not...?
  • MonkeyBars
    MonkeyBars Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    so do guys check out other guy's shoulders?
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    so do guys check out other guy's shoulders?

I've seen it. They usually seem to do it in the mirrors at the gym (pretending to check themselves out instead)
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    and..I'm still confused...how do you watch people's *kitten* as you are driving...did I miss something? Don't most people drive sitting down...in a car..with their *kitten*..um..sitting? Maybe not...?
    [/quote]

This is kind of what I first thought too ............however...........I do enjoy admiring a nicely shaped behind:)
  • Skinny_Jeans_Soon
    Skinny_Jeans_Soon Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I had the same conversation in my head yesterday and even considered asking my bestie to take a pic of it for me..haha!
  • Sick_Beard
    Sick_Beard Posts: 407 Member
    Options

This is kind of what I first thought too ............however...........I do enjoy admiring a nicely shaped behind:)

I don't know how to explain it, for me it's like a natural reflex. Spotting an *kitten* is like spotting a bright yellow Lamborghini...you just see it from miles ahead
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I look.....but I check it out all out, arms, legs, boobs butt etc.......but mostly for inspiration to get myself to my best body.
  • ellyloo
    Options
    i totally do this, mostly in Zumba, where it's practically IMPOSSIBLE not to look, they're shaking all over the place.
    plus, I have to watch to see what the heck it is she's doing.
    i don't think it's possible for my butt to wiggle like that.
  • BrooklynTico
    Options
    I've been doing this since I was 7. Lol
  • honestykay
    honestykay Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I guess I never worry about someones's else's butt. That's one thing god blessed me with a blubbly butt. I compare abs and boobs.
  • jdressel
    jdressel Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I totally do this. Not while driving, really, but just in general; I'm always assessing women in an attempt to quantify what it is that makes a certain feature attractive or not attractive.

Positive reinforce.... another psychologist?! Are there more of us here?
  • Austin1988
    Austin1988 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    hmmm not quite that bad, but I do check out the person jogging by me to see if they are panting more than me.

I've used that excuse too, but I still got slapped :grumble:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I must admit ive been grabbing hold of my own *kitten* for the last 2 weeks. After years of trying to build it from scratch it is only now starting to show up and I cant believe it because I cant see it, so I've sat on my hands, Ive checked it out in store fronts, Ive grabbed a handful while checking it out in the mirror - I even took a picture of it when I got a wedgie while redoing the artwork on my new bedroom walls.

I dont judge you for comparing, as long as you dont judge me for being so freaking excited about my own *kitten* finally arriving 15 years post puberty.

Yay! Up the *kitten* I say!

I'm sorry, that didn't come out the way i thought it would! OOps!

OMG... this made me laugh out loud!

BAHAHAHAHA
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options

Positive reinforce.... another psychologist?! Are there more of us here?

I almost referenced Pavlov in that response and then deleted it. Dammit. I shoulda gone there.