• christicake
    christicake Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    BOOBS!!

LOLOLOL
  • Boomer1946
    Boomer1946 Posts: 124
    Options
    Ma'am please tell me what's wrong with your boobs.

She has small boobs but is wearing a Victorias Secret pushup bra.
  • xlolitabandita
    Options
    ok, I love my new-tiny-boobs and here's why.....

-I don't have to worry about wearing annoying bras with wires so they don't look saggy or all-over-the-place, a padded bareltte with no hooks or wires of any kind will suffice, and it's much comfier....Sometimes I forget i'm wearing one.

-I can sleep on my stomach again without boob-fat rolling over my sides

-They're perkier and firmer, and just look better in general.

-I can run without worrying about them bouncing or hurting.

Boobs are not what makes a woman. What makes a woman is kindess, respect, and inner beauty. You look like a beautiful young woman, how about some confidence to go with that? Big boobs won't make you happy, but I bet some confidence will. You only get one body, so own it!
  • imsleepdeprived
    imsleepdeprived Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Sadly i have the opposite problem....i was largest around 174ish lbs...and i dropped down to ~140 ish and my cup size actually went up (band size went down). I finally got a breast reduction a few years ago...dropping from a 34 H to 32 F . I unfortunately have to get another - so i hope to drop down a few more cup sizes. I would love to be a C!!!
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    Oh, and motivation to not get plastic surgery, you could end up looking like this:

hofit-golan-plastic-surgery-4.jpg

Surely you don't want us posting the thousands of perfect breasts that have come out of surgery. That was a pointless post. :ohwell:

Agreed....what a douche.

I provided the op with an example as requested of a fitness model with no boobs that is, IMO, hot as hell. And in a subsequent post I explained that when I googled "fitness model without implants" this picture was on the first page and the irony made me laugh, so I posted it. I've done douchier, and did, in fact, contribute to the original point of the thread. Did you?
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    I've seen a lot of women in fitness magazines that look natural to me. Maybe they aren't known fitness competitors, but a lot of the women in magazines (like "Shape") look like their busts are natural. The women in ads on TV (Nike, gatorade) also look natural to me.
  • bubbab666
    bubbab666 Posts: 54
    Options
    Go to a show sometime; most of the girls have them done. Breasts are mostly fat deposits- burn fat, breasts shrink.
  • hipee
    hipee Posts: 7
    Options
    Take it from me big boobs are no fun. I am a size 10 with an E cup - and I can tell you its crazy sometimes - hard to find tops that fit properly!!

Dont look to world for acceptance - accept yourself for who you are. And embrace life :)
  • gatecityradio
    Options
    Quit trying to be those models and just be you.
  • obeserat
    obeserat Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I think Lisa Marie looks nice :) bodyrock.tv , fake boobage though
  • jching29
    jching29 Posts: 163
    Options
    Honestly, who cares if they're fake? If you want fake tits when you've achieved the body you want, do it. But don't complain...they're there to sell things, not make you happy. Also, "can't fake boobs in bathing suit season"? Have you not seen the Victoria's Secret website? They have bikini tops that add two sizes, if you really need them that badly.
  • Bub1971
    Bub1971 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I know several fitness models and competitors that do not have fake boobs and they have what I call an atheletic style body and there is nothing wrong with that. Its gotten to where fake boobs and plastic surgery is the norm now. Boobs arent everything lol.:happy:
  • lefreckles
    lefreckles Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I can understand what the OP was saying and it didn't seem to me like she was fishing for complements. I'm hardly lacking in the chest area myself, but it just seems weird to me that fitness magazines (that are supposed to be promoting HEALTH) are filled with implants. I don't mind implants, I'm not opposed to them. It just seems odd that they're featured in fitness/health magazines to promote a better body image. That is why outside of looking at muscle tone I NEVER look at someone's body and say "I want to look like her!". I'm not "her". I never will be. The only thing I can do is achieve my personal best.
  • kiplinparks
    Options
    It's not just about having "a large chest". I suffer from the same problem as the author of this topic, and it's not about needing to have double D's to feel good about yourself, it's about needing to have 2 bumps in the appropriate place to feel feminine, instead of the chest that looks exactly like my boyfriend's except not as firm. Does that make sense? I agree that if everybody could just be happy with who they are and the body they were given, that would be ideal. However, it's in no way shallow to want to look like a "woman". That was a little harsh. There's nothing worse than working so hard for the body you want, and finding out that your genes don't allow you to be both in shape and have womanly curves.
  • bubbab666
    Options
    Love You honey. "Are my tits too firm?"
  • LesleeBeAlive
    Options
    I can't relate. I've lost 31 lbs and none of it in my boobs...
  • Serenstar75
    Serenstar75 Posts: 258 Member
    Options

Realistic motivation? Everyone's body is different...no one is exactly the same, and you should never want to looks exactly like someone else.
    One of my favorite quotes;
    Enjoy your body, use it every way you can. Don't be afraid of it or what other people think of it. It is the greatest instrument you'll ever own"

If you think you need a large chest to look and feel good about yourself...then I apologize for being blunt, but that's pretty shallow

I don't think it's shallow. I think she's human and like every single one of us she has her insecurities too. I've found no matter how fit and trim someone is, there's always something that person is insecure about. We all compare ourselves even subconsciously to others.
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    just get some implants. problem solved.
  • katheern
    katheern Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Keep in mind this is also their job and sadly this job dictates a certain body type if you want to be a part of it. As someone else mentioned most women who are extremely fit tend to lose a lot of their boobs because of how much they workout.

My bootcamp instructor is a bikini fitness model and she has fake boobs. I am not a HUGE fan of fake boobs but I also understand that this is her job and if she wants to win any of these competitions she has to look a certain way. Frankly, despite the fake boobs, at 40 she looks AMAZING.

I think people spend too much time worrying about what other people look like to compare themselves to.