New Years Challenge

Options

Replies

• lucero862004
    lucero862004 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    late as usual...lol...i havent lost anything this wk...its been a little stressful, but im glad i havent gained any back! todays wt: 191 lbs
  • araxiedyck
    araxiedyck Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I do the same thing, eat good for a few days then cheat, or eat too much or eat sweets-my real downfall. I usually don't gain, only maintain so will never get to my goal weight. I need to be strict for a few weeks in a row to get to my goal weight and then maintain.
    I need will power to stay away from the sweet treats!
  • Collidoscopekid
    Collidoscopekid Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Woke up at 5:25 this morning to get a workout in! It wasn't ideal but if it is what I have to do to get in the gym,then let it be! I hope everyone starts out there week doing amazing!
  • shellydd
    shellydd Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    it's great to see the spreadsheet. thanks for doing it!
    this is confirming i'm on track for weight loss. i've never been a consistent watcher of the Biggest loser or any other weight loss show. I know an avg is 2-3 pounds but it seems so low. seeing the other's weight loss amounts is confirming, for me, that i'm on track.
  • jenlynsat
    jenlynsat Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Just now able to post: my Friday weigh in was 146.
  • sboo
    sboo Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Good morning, all. Congrats to all the biggest losers.
  • marmalade628
    marmalade628 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Got my exercise in this morning. Boy these early mornings are hard to get up at 4:30 a.m. so that I can get to the gym by 5:00 a.m. But when I get there I am good and I feel so much better all day when I get the exercise done. It's just getting up and getting ready to go. :smile:
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have a fitbit? I am looking into getting one, was wondering how good they were.
  • Callean321
    Callean321 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    sorry...I've been ill.....still 267
  • trugift
    trugift Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hey, okay so I'm late in joining but...better late then never!

SW:223 as of 9/22
  • mamajoytimes2
    Options
    Got my exercise in this morning. Boy these early mornings are hard to get up at 4:30 a.m. so that I can get to the gym by 5:00 a.m. But when I get there I am good and I feel so much better all day when I get the exercise done. It's just getting up and getting ready to go. :smile:

That is awesome!! I have been getting up early as well and while I don't like getting up early...at all...I really love having it done and feeling free for the rest of the day. Anything more I do is just extra and that feels so good!
  • mamajoytimes2
    Options
    So here are the biggest losers:

2.09%-SunshineGRL76
    2.57%-soaps54
    2.7%-lambing05
    2.84%-KenSmith108
    4.59%- mindy_moorehead

WOOHOO!!! Way to go, to all of you!
  • Collidoscopekid
    Collidoscopekid Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Feeling low today.The scale is being brutal today. I feel like I gain and lose the same pound over and over again. I go up to 177 than get back down to 176. I haven't gotten any lower than that in a month. I'm gonna keep going but it really does get discouraging sometimes. I don't know if I am doing something wrong or if I'm just in a plateau.

I hope everyone else is having better luck than I am myself!
  • renaegry
    Options
    Feeling low today.The scale is being brutal today. I feel like I gain and lose the same pound over and over again. I go up to 177 than get back down to 176. I haven't gotten any lower than that in a month. I'm gonna keep going but it really does get discouraging sometimes. I don't know if I am doing something wrong or if I'm just in a plateau.

I hope everyone else is having better luck than I am myself!

I hear ya - I am doing the same - just keep at it and we will both get there.
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Hi All
    Hope you are doing well.
    A loss of 2lbs this week so now 236lbs
    I met the Don't cheat at the weekend challenge, but I have an arm injury so my workouts were curtailed - Did manage to run a bit further though :)

Have a good rest of week, will be back Friday to get the next challenge
    Helen :flowerforyou:
  • renaegry
    Options
    So far so good this week. Weight is coming back down from the weekend. Just about where I was on Friday. Sticking to the workout plan, did the treadmill yesturday, and today I did 3 circuts of Jillian's No More Trouble Zones. Might even get in an extra walk this afternoon with a friend. Supper isnt so healthy tonight - sweet and sour meatballs with rice - but I guess moderation right - but its hard when they are so yummy
  • chrissy198727
    chrissy198727 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Weigh in for last week: 260

Sorry, I am late.
  • renaegry
    Options
    Got in that extra walk - 40 min - 4.41 km - burning 350 cals
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AliuR6rtHhhjdFJ1MUZCMlYwb3kxelZ0d2pnZUhDVUE#gid=0

Okay everyone! Here is the spreadsheet for this week! Had some awesome losses. You guys are doing wonderfully. Some of you did not weigh in. I just wanted to remind you that if you do not weigh in for 3 consecutive weeks I will drop you from the challenge.

As for the biggest losers this week, instead of just using the amount of pounds lost I calculated the percent of body weight lost, as suggested by renaegry. This makes it more fair because people who are only trying to lose 5-10 pounds would have never been able to make it into the biggest losers. For those of you who didn't lose this week,like myself, or gained I did not calculate your percentage for this week.So here are the biggest losers:

2.09%-SunshineGRL76
    2.57%-soaps54
    2.7%-lambing05
    2.84%-KenSmith108
    4.59%- mindy_moorehead

Congratulations to you guys!Awesome work this week!

As for the mini-challenge this week or should I say challenges. Your first challenge is to work out a part of your body that you dislike working out.For me, that is definitely my arms. For others it could be cardio or legs.

I decided to have another challenge because of something I have been going through lately. I find I do amazing all week and then binge Friday,Saturday,and Sunday. Then I spend the rest of the week getting of those binge pounds. So I lose the same 2 pounds over and over again. I always have a cheat day on the weekends but it shouldn't be three days!Also I shouldn't go crazy! So my challenge for everyone is to stay under your goal amount of calories at least 2 out of 3 days next weekend.

As for these mini-challenges, feel free to suggest something you would like to see as a challenge. I have no problem taking suggestions!If you guys need anything at all you are more than welcome to shoot me a message either on my account or just leave a comment on this page. I check it frequently.

Good luck to all this week!

Urgh, I know what you're talking about. The last 2 weeks, I've been really good 5 days out of 7 and the last 2, I binged :(( I'm not having a good week so far but I am going to try to be good for the rest of the week and make it up to myself :)

Good luck to everybody!
  • shadykatiekate
    shadykatiekate Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Totally forgot to post my weight here! Sorry! I'm 189 now!!!!! :D I'm so happy to finally be out of the 90s, even if it's just by a pound!!!!!!!!!