GAMERS...WHAT ARE YOU PLAYING?

Options

Replies

• adelitas_star
    Options
    Heh heh, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy and Jak and Daxter are down my alley XD
  • exacerbe
    exacerbe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub

I mean Borderlands 2.
  • pinkgumdrop123
    pinkgumdrop123 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    MW3
    Assassins Creed
    God of War ( was bored and decided to go back to an oldie)

waiting for Black Ops 2 :)
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    MOP.
  • MidlifeGlowUp
    MidlifeGlowUp Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm playing Naughty Bear. I know it's nothing like my normal gaming habits, but the plushy carnage makes me laugh. Laughter is important.
  • Marksman21
    Marksman21 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    On my bike during Aerobics? Right now I'm trying to finish up my first play through in Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. If I really wanna add motion, gotta play some "MadWorld" to really work it up. (you see the motions required in some of that? You'll be doing more a workout with your arms!)

Back on PC? Getting my fix of gunplay and Rp through Borderlands 2 ... CRITICAL!

Other than that, Guild Wars 2 and Everquest 2!
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I'm playing Song Pop and Jurassic Park builder on my iPad,
    Flow Free on my 'Droid,
    Rockband 3 on the xbox 360,
    Kirby's epic yarn and Wii Fit Plus on my Wii,
    Pokemon White and Pokemon soulsilver on my DS,
    League of Legends and The Sims 3 on my PC,
    and Harvest Moon Another Wonderful Life on my Gamecube!

I love video games! I'm doing all this while going to school full time too! (Yay for not having any human puppies!)
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    counter strike go from time to time and also waiting for medal of honor and resi 6.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I'm back to trying to finish LOTR Return of the King for PS2. :tongue:

I gave it up several years ago, but I am redy to try again.
  • Squirrel2015
    Squirrel2015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Aion North American Server/Asmodian :drinker:
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    I just finished(?) Home, an indie pixelated, text adventure. It's okay and worth the $2.50 I paid, but the ending is confusing as hell.

*SPOILER*

Is that it? I've locked myself in the house with my girlfriend's corpse? Where's the resolution? And what's in the frigging safe?
  • paygep
    paygep Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    solitaire... aces up... lol
  • when ive got time im playing borderlands 2 and guild wars 2, awesome game! :)
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin. It's fun, but a little too easy.
  • MonkRocker
    Options
    Ugh Dark Souls is so frustrating. I had to take a break and get in the right mindset for that one.

It really is a good exercise in letting go of attachments.

Hope you didn't really want that 6000 souls! ;)
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Finally read a freakin' wiki and decided to give Dark Souls another try on the SEXBox.

Now I absolutely love it. It's REALLY challenging, but fair. It will punish the CRAP out of you for dying, tho.

If you try it, adopt a zen-like "everything is fleeting" attitude. That way you won't cry when you die and lose the 10000 souls you weren't diligent enough to spend before you took on that boss. ;)

Yeah, I took this game back to the store after 3 days since I was starting to take swings at my 4 year old daughter.....
  • jenaissance
    jenaissance Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Borderlands 2!
  • kelp99
    kelp99 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Wild Arms Alter Code F - an oldie but goodie. (I love that my PS3 will play my ps1 and ps2 games).
  • dckennedy22
    Options
    So I take it borderlands 2 is quite good then? Seen it pop up on Steam a few times, but never really grabbed my attention enough to look at it.
  • AndoRules
    AndoRules Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Just finished up with a long *kitten* second run of Skyrim. Popped in Skywayrd Sword over the weekend for the first time in 8 months or so? Hooked back into it