:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: too funny
  • cNhobbes
    cNhobbes Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    do-gooder.jpg

HAHAHA
  • Turtlehurdle
    Options
    Or do some guys here post some pretty inappropriate ish to women on here?

Look, I'm not exempt from making comments to folks that might make my mother blush, but I tend to save such things for women I've developed some sort of 'relationship' with... who know where I'm coming from... who know if I'm serious or joking... and who have likely offered a comment or two before i broached such a subject.

But some of the things I see sent to my female mfp friends just makes me wonder... 'you kiss your momma with that mouth?'

Do I know the nature and history of their relationships? No, not always. Doesn't mean your 'open' comment isn't being received as tacky... if not downright disrespectful.

If you feel like I'm talking to you... then maybe consider if the ish you say to these random women online is something you would say to a friend IRL... (this, of course, is taking a leap of faith that you have actual female friends)

*steps off soapbox*

Yeah I don't get it. Maybe some women lack class and self respect or they just really like the tacky and vulgarity. Who knows.
    As long as it is not directed to me, I don't care... they can go roll around in a big hot steaming pile of sh$t.
  • knwitall
    knwitall Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I would say the women of MFP are as bad or in most cases worse then some of the men...I'm fine with that!

I agree! :bigsmile:
  • TexasTroy
    TexasTroy Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I never get ppl sending me inappropriate stuff...WTF am I doing wrong? lol.
  • arthurowenlindsey
    Options
    welcome to the internet, have you been here long? if you think mfp is bad, go to 4chan.org or lemonparty.org and we can go from there.
  • Anomalia
    Anomalia Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    There is a lot of overt horniness that goes on in any forum because its online...I would be very surprised if this stuff would be said IRL. Just don't read it.
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I never get ppl sending me inappropriate stuff...WTF am I doing wrong? lol.

Haha right
  • jeddy3mcc
    jeddy3mcc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Aww. You're cute.

You should see the stuff that ^^^^^ she sends to me.

Don't make the other boys jealous.

I am jealous now!!!
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    The men have the green light to say whatever they want when the women continue to listen or banter back. Lotsa classy women on mfp! :drinker:
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Some of the more vulgar things can be a bit awkward to get in the middle of. But like you yourself said, you don't know their relationship. I personally tend to avoid making remarks like *smacks *kitten** or so on that I see often on my more fit female friends. But there are friends of mine who I have built enough relationship that I can say things to them openly and not worry about how others see it. An example is me writing this message towards a friend of mine on my wall that was seen by all of my friends. I did it to put a smile on a day that felt bad for her AND me so I got atleast 2 people to smile this way

Jules, oh my darling Jules. This poor mans words don't do justice to how I feel about you. My hands won't allow me to write what you mean to me. They fear the world would consider me mad. This heart o mine beats only in hopes that you will once say you're mine. How long must you give me the gift of pain when my love for you can melt diamonds. My dearest, to me you're perfect.

I have written such notes to others too. They all know I'm not serious. They all are non vulgar. They all put a smile on their (and my) face.
  • Sick_Beard
    Sick_Beard Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    43a.jpg
  • naschulze
    Options
    Both sides are inappropriate, yet both love the attention. Some women post pics and comments to fish for comments from men and men comment because they know they wouldn't have the balls to say it in real life.
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    *Immediately sends nudes to crazy8ts*

Yes. You're the crazy one.

I think a lot of the women on here are line-crossers FAR more than some men on here. And cheers to them, they're my favorites. :drinker:
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    After all these years, nothing would raise my eyebrows. As long as they don't dis crochet, they can say what they want. :)
  • sgaranzuay
    sgaranzuay Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Aww. You're cute.

No, YOU should see the stuff she sends ME!

HAHAHAHA! Great one! But seriously, fishing is silly. We're here to lose weight and encourage/support each other as we make the journey.

I don't think you're crazy. I think you're spot on!

//Sev
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Aww. You're cute.

No, YOU should see the stuff she sends ME!

I want to SEE it!!
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    It makes me really uncomfortable on MFP, but it doesn't bother me on other sites. I think it has something to do with the "user" vibe I get from a lot of the guys who message me on here - many women trying to lose weight are struggling with self-esteem issues at the same time. A lot of the messages I've gotten have come across as predatory, like they're looking for a girl who doesn't know her own worth.
  • Tilran
    Tilran Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Something about if you cant handle the heat...get in the kitchen and make me a sandwich....Hmm I think that's right.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    *Immediately sends nudes to crazy8ts*

If I had known you'd send nudes, I woulda made that crazy posy myself.