Cute things your kid says

Options
ilovemybuggy
ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
Time to boast about the cute / funny things your kid says!

My son, bless his heart, tends to pluck my nerves quite often.... but I can't be mad at him b/c he'll KNOW he's making me mad, look at me with a *kitten* eating grin on his face and say "I funny, mommy"

Replies

• sdavis448
    sdavis448 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    90 percent of the time, when I ask my 3 year old to do something, he'll say in all seriousness.. "Umm... no." and then just walk away cool as a cucumber..lol
    Apparently he sometimes will tell daddy "I said so" If he asks him "Why" he won't do what was asked.
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    My 2 year old loves steak...when we have it, she yells, "yay meat!" and claps her hands...it is adorable.
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Did Roo inspire this? Lol!

Roo learning his animals today: "Tiger, ephant, animal, animal, monkey, animal, animal."

He's 26 months.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Best thing my son has ever said to me (and he is HILARIOUS---I mean he says something awesome like every day) was this:

"You should be a model mommy. Because models are beautiful, and you're beautiful, so you should be a model."

Oh yeah. That kid got to stay up late AND eat ice cream that night.
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    hahaha ! cute.

Apparently, when my son asks me "why" I answer a lot with "because" He has now started with "why mommy? because? because why mommy? "
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    Did Roo inspire this? Lol!

Roo learning his animals today: "Tiger, ephant, animal, animal, monkey, animal, animal."

He's 26 months.

sure did!!! that post made my heart melt!

Dylan loves my Owl necklaces, everytime he sees I have one on he says "owl mommy, owl says whooooooooo, mommy!"
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    Best thing my son has ever said to me (and he is HILARIOUS---I mean he says something awesome like every day) was this:

"You should be a model mommy. Because models are beautiful, and you're beautiful, so you should be a model."

Oh yeah. That kid got to stay up late AND eat ice cream that night.

awwww :heart:
  • SeamsSewWright
    Options
    My daugher likes to play peek a boo and will call me "dada"! I always reply "mama!" and she laughs and thinks it is so funny that she is calling me dada when she knows I'm her mama. I get a chuckle every time!
  • TonyM1984
    Options
    My son cant talk yet cause he is 9 months but he does this cute clicking noise with his mouth and tounge! Its so cool!
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    My three year old is quit the talker and has quit the extensive vocabulary. His latest thing is he will make a face or be mad about something and come look at me and say "what emotion do you think I am feeling and what do you think you can do to fix it?" OR a few weeks ago he was on the toilet I heard clapping and figured he was done so I went to check on him (he had asked for privacy I was just outside the door) I said why are you clapping he says "Well mom that is my crap clap it makes me crap" After I ducked around the door so he wouldn't see me laughing we talked about appropriate language for someone his size.
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    My son cant talk yet cause he is 9 months but he does this cute clicking noise with his mouth and tounge! Its so cool!

Oh just wait!!! the most FUN ages are just ahead!!!
  • Scottish_charlene_84
    Options
    My little girl is so so funnny. She is 30 months. She could talk for Scotland and makes us laugh so much. Todays was:-

Me - "Iris please stop biting your nails."

Iris - " Ill go and hide on the chair and do it Mummy."

Menace lol
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    My three year old is quit the talker and has quit the extensive vocabulary. His latest thing is he will make a face or be mad about something and come look at me and say "what emotion do you think I am feeling and what do you think you can do to fix it?" OR a few weeks ago he was on the toilet I heard clapping and figured he was done so I went to check on him (he had asked for privacy I was just outside the door) I said why are you clapping he says "Well mom that is my crap clap it makes me crap" After I ducked around the door so he wouldn't see me laughing we talked about appropriate language for someone his size.

ahahahah!!!
  • NotReadyForMomJeans
    Options
    When my daughter was 2.5 I got a drastic haircut and was able to donate 12 inches of hair to a charity that makes wigs for children who've lost their hair to cancer. It was quite a topic of conversation for my daughter, trying to understand why I looked so different, what is a wig, why would children not have hair, etc. I explained it happened when some children got very sick, and wanted a wig to have hair while they waited for theirs to grow back. Of course, she then wanted a wig! I told her she could have a fun wig, like the kind they sell at Halloween for clown costumes, etc. She loved the idea and then said "and when Hallowwen is over, I'll donate the wig to a sick clown". Killed me!
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    My 9 month old just learned how to say 'baba' this week and it's just the way she says it that turns me into goo. She's currently trying to break into her brothers crayon box and yelling 'BABA' at it. XD
  • mamabear0222
    mamabear0222 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    My twins are 3.5. They say a lot of awesome/cute things but the most recent had me beaming with pride.

My little guy put his cheese on the scale when I gave it to him for snack, and when I asked him what he was doing he told me:
    "Im measuring my cheese Mom, like you and Daddy do"

Awesome moment, kids listen and see EVERYTHING!!!
  • MonicaMeeks
    MonicaMeeks Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My seven year old is brutally honest. He recently told me, "Mommy I'm glad you aren't fat so you don't break my trampoline.".
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    My niece (she will be 2 in Nov) knows that monkeys like trees. She's under the impression each tree has monkeys. Whenever we drive by trees she says "Monkey trees." When I asked here what they were doing, she told me they are sleeping. :laugh:
  • shanae727
    shanae727 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Sometimes when my daughter (2 years old) is playing in her room too quietly, I'll go in or yell through the hall just to check on her. She'll answer with the cutest phrases like " I fine, I ok mommy" or my favorite "I yuke at somepin" meaning" I'm looking at something". :D It's so cute it makes me smile everytime.
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    When my daughter was 2.5 I got a drastic haircut and was able to donate 12 inches of hair to a charity that makes wigs for children who've lost their hair to cancer. It was quite a topic of conversation for my daughter, trying to understand why I looked so different, what is a wig, why would children not have hair, etc. I explained it happened when some children got very sick, and wanted a wig to have hair while they waited for theirs to grow back. Of course, she then wanted a wig! I told her she could have a fun wig, like the kind they sell at Halloween for clown costumes, etc. She loved the idea and then said "and when Hallowwen is over, I'll donate the wig to a sick clown". Killed me!

Oh my god, that's the sweetest thing!