Spreadsheet for BMR/TDEE Deficit, Macro calcs, HRM zones

Options

Replies

• heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Very cool! I haven't had a chance to use it yet, but I will. Being an accountant, I love cool spreadsheets :-)

Being a numbers person that must share info with non-numbers people I'm sure, let me know if any improvements visually you see to help with flow or understanding.
  • LoriA6724
    LoriA6724 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!
  • jess393
    jess393 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Saving this, fershur! Thanks!
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, have saved this to my desktop.
  • fancyacuppa
    fancyacuppa Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Bump - thank you for sharing
  • hollyrlambert
    hollyrlambert Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    bump
  • bellesmama75
    Options
    bump
  • Jennifer_Lynn_1982
    Options
    Bump
  • awilmeri
    awilmeri Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this! I'm just figuring this all out and now I have a way to organize it. Just need to save it to the computer.
  • HealthyShazza
    Options
    Bump :drinker:
  • heybales
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this! I'm just figuring this all out and now I have a way to organize it. Just need to save it to the computer.

That's why I liked the spreadsheet idea over a website. Even if you printed out the info, have to enter it again.

I guess an app could take care of that though, but not sure about screen view with so much potential data.

Plus the fact I left programming many many years ago, and not really interested again. Even though this effort was close.
  • heybales
    Options
    Were those having trouble saving it able to do so. Sometimes I wonder about Google Documents. There have been times it tells me after opening it - there is no connection available.
    Which of course would make it difficult to save right then.

So watch for warning notices at the top regarding that.
  • alanrosez
    Options
    Bump and thank you!
  • aprilwilliams2729
    aprilwilliams2729 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    bump to read later
  • Kendra0024
    Kendra0024 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! Thanks.
  • heybales
    Options
    Just saw a new online calculator using several of the same functions as here, multiple BMR, multiple level, Macro recommendations.

But also split high/low for lifting days or IF eating levels.

Would that be useful to include as a deficit method?
  • nothingwithoutHim
    nothingwithoutHim Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Call me a dumb blonde or whatever...:embarassed:

In 1A. Activity Level calculator (Katch or Mifflin BMR multiplier based on studies WHO, Durnin, and Bubb), what are you supposed to put in the area designated for "Sedentary"? Should I enter in the number of my BMR x 1.25? Or should it automatically give me a number after I enter every other activity in?

When I put the minutes/hours of my activity, am I supposed to mulitply them to the numbers directly to their right in the next box, and then re-enter them into the middle box? Or what are the numbers at the far right for? Forgive me for asking so many questions...I think I'm a few fries short of a happy meal when it comes to things like this. :ohwell: Is 1A more accurate than the 1B? I don't have a HRM or fitbit:noway: , so I'm not doing 2 or 3...
  • Nettabee
    Nettabee Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Bump for later. Thanks for posting!
  • beckydragonpoet
    beckydragonpoet Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    thank you! I was wondering that too. :-)
  • beckydragonpoet
    beckydragonpoet Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    :glasses: Bump.