Cute things your kid says

Options
1234568»

Replies

• jarrettd
    jarrettd Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Twisted sense of humor runs in our family.

When my son was 11 or 12, we were discussing his failure to do the dishes as I had asked. This ended up in the usual speech that begins "When I was your age..." (I don't remember now what I said) but his lightning-quick reply was "Yeah, Mom, but when you were MY age, they burnt people like YOU at the stake!"

I told him that I'd bust his @ss for it as soon as I could quit laughing.
  • mamabear0222
    mamabear0222 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    We were at the grocery store tonight standing in line and my daughter out of the blue kicked the man in front of us in the behind! (she's 3 and barely touched him but I was horrified anyways)

I asked her to apologize which she did and she explained to me he was a stranger, so that's why she kicked him.

To which her twin brother replied, "Nooooo you're only allowed to kick the stranger if he's trying to take you away from Mommy. Then kick him all you want."

The man infront couldnt stifle his laughter thankfully, but I was horrified none the less!!
  • shanster23
    shanster23 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Your kids are all so adorable! I hope mine are as funny when I have some :)
  • kimothy38
    kimothy38 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    My kids were listening to the music channel and this was their conversation:
    7 yo daughter: you are not singing properly
    3yo son keeps on singing
    Daughter: if you don't sing properly you won't get a girlfriend
    Son: I already have a girlfriend!
    Giggling, I asked him who his girlfriend was, he replied Corbin!
    I explained thar Corbin was a boy and that girlfriends were girls. I asked again who his girlfriend was but got the same reply: Corbin
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    2 year ol: when I'm older mummy I'm gnna be a chicken and lay an egg hahaha
  • jwilson3787
    Options
    Last one. We had a party at my house. It was someone's birthday; someone else came with little shot glasses to do shots after the song. All that singing woke up my little girl. She said "No fair!" I want tea party glasses! Can I play just one! So we filled one of the bright pink shot glasses with water and let her drink it.

Months later we are at a doctor's appointment. The doctor says, "You're going to get a shot today. Do you know what that is?"
    My daughter answers, "Yes, it is a little drink, you drink real fast. I'm good at those."
    this made my eyes get teary lol thats great!
  • krithsai
    krithsai Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    We were at the grocery store tonight standing in line and my daughter out of the blue kicked the man in front of us in the behind! (she's 3 and barely touched him but I was horrified anyways)

I asked her to apologize which she did and she explained to me he was a stranger, so that's why she kicked him.

To which her twin brother replied, "Nooooo you're only allowed to kick the stranger if he's trying to take you away from Mommy. Then kick him all you want."

The man infront couldnt stifle his laughter thankfully, but I was horrified none the less!!

ROFL! My stomach hurts from laughing! Your kids must be a riot :):)
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    Twisted sense of humor runs in our family.

When my son was 11 or 12, we were discussing his failure to do the dishes as I had asked. This ended up in the usual speech that begins "When I was your age..." (I don't remember now what I said) but his lightning-quick reply was "Yeah, Mom, but when you were MY age, they burnt people like YOU at the stake!"

I told him that I'd bust his @ss for it as soon as I could quit laughing.

oh my goddddddddddddd i'm dying!!!