Need to lose between 30-40 lbs??

Options

Replies

• lreed
    lreed Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    weight%20challenge%202.jpg

Hope this comes in BIGGER!
    Thank you Thank you Thank you! I know this was a pain today. We can all work the zooms on the screens to see it! Have a great evening!
  • Mande_G
    Mande_G Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    weight%20challenge%202.jpg

Hope this comes in BIGGER!
    Thank you Thank you Thank you! I know this was a pain today. We can all work the zooms on the screens to see it! Have a great evening!

I just wanted to add my thanks to Missyann as well! Awesome job, hon! Thanks for all your hard work and frustration today.
  • Mande_G
    Mande_G Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I finished day 24 of Power90 (Sweat 1-2 and Ab Ripper 100). Did my 80 crunches!! It was really tough, but I got through it. Stuck right to my planned diet, so far so good (having a late dinner, 'cause the hubby had a late meeting at school tonight). Have had 12 cups of water, will probably make it to 14 tonight. Feeling tired, but in a good way (also hormonal, but not letting it keep me down!)

See everyone tomorrow!
  • fatdesigner
    Options
    This is what I forgot to write down: (Thank you for letting me know)
    mini-goal is for 2 weeks 2 pounds
    final goal is for 9/11 : 30 pounds.

I come home at 7pm very tired, I have to try to find a way to excersice...
  • UCONNCOED
    UCONNCOED Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone!

I have gone to the gym every day this week and it feels great. Last night I even went when my gym was closing and snuck in a mile. It feels good to get a taste of the "gym addiction" I just want it to stick and I just want it to be a real change this time.
    Just wanted to share some inspiration because I am having a good week, and I know theres going to be a day/week when i REALLLY need someone elses motivation to help me.

Also, I have a girls night tonight and I know I will be eating/drinking. Since I do not want to deprive myself of these things, I have decided to MAKE myself workout on the days when I know I might eat a little extra. I think this is key, although I am pretty new at the whole diet and loosing weight thing (and actually taking it seriously). It gives you the extra calories, and it also suppresses the urge to eat crap. I have to learn to live in a realistic life, and moderate.

Keep up the great work everyone! We cannnnn dooo thisss!
  • missyannb85
    Options
    :heart: WEEKEND CHALLENGE :heart:
    Alright guys, I know it's going to be a hard weekend to stay on track. Valentines Day is tough for everyone wheither you have a significant other or not. If you do have a significant other lets avoid over celebrating our day of love. If you dont have someone this year lets avoid binge eating to get ourselves through the day!!!

1. If you are going out to eat, PLAN AHEAD! Go to the website of the restaurant you are visiting and plan your meal out ahead of time. This is not to say that you are going to stay under your calories but you will have a much better understanding of where your at! For every alcoholic or soda drink you have, drink a glass of water!!

2. Get your workouts in NO MATTER WHAT! If you are lucky enough to be going away for the weekend dont use it as an excuse to fall off the band wagon! While your significant other is in the shower do 75 crunches, 20 push-ups, and 30 leg-lifts! It's not much but it's enough to make you feel good about the fact that you worked out on vacation!!!!!!
    *if you are going away be sure to bring a pad of paper and pen so that you can record your eating to bring back home with you!! Dont give yourself the excuse that your going away, you can be healthy no matter where you are!

GOOD LUCK TO US ALL!! LETS MAKE THIS A SUCCESSFUL FIRST WEEKEND AS A GROUP!!
    ~Melissa:heart:
  • missyannb85
    Options
    Morning everyone!

Also, I have a girls night tonight and I know I will be eating/drinking.

Some good advice that really works... Drink a glass of water inbetween each alcoholic beverage! It will take away from the hangover in the morning and help you take in less calories. It will also keep you from getting dehydrated!
    Have a great time and be safe!!!
    Great work, keep it up!
  • kerilorene
    kerilorene Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Thank you missyann for posting the numbers. You did a great job! My numbers look correct. I have been doing well in what I eat, pretty much all healthy stuff but I eat too much of it! My food diary is disgraceful. Today is the day, I will try harder to eat less.

I think I need to plan out my day instead of just recording what I eat as I go along. How is everyone else doing it? Are you recording as you go along or deciding beforehand what your day's menu will be?
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the motivation. I am travelling this weekend but will keep exercising no matter what. Good luck ladies and happy valentine's day in advance to all my pretty ladies!

Imagine, this time next year, we will all be fit and healthy and looking hotter for the next Valentine's day (God willing!)

Best wishes xoxoxo
  • missyannb85
    Options
    Weight%20challenge%20week%201.jpg

Ok, this is the CORRECTED one! Sorry about the mix up guys!!
  • tndiva10
    Options
    Wow. Thanks for the correction! I really appreciate all your doing and the support. Off to have a great day! Shelby:flowerforyou:
  • missyannb85
    Options
    I just have to say... I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS GROUP!!! I think we have a lot of people that truly want this for themselves!!!

I wanted to add a l itlte Valentine's Day tip:
    If you are the romantic mushy-gushy type, instead of making chocolate covered strawberries (a million cals in the solid chocolate coating) dip the strawberries in lite hersheys syrup!!!! It is just as good and WAY less calories!!

Have a GREAT weekend everyone, I know I will!
  • UCONNCOED
    Options
    Great weekend challenge! Gotta plan ahead.... otherwise i go down in flames! Get in that extra workout and it will all even itself out!
  • UCONNCOED
    Options
    Great weekend challenge! Gotta plan ahead.... otherwise i go down in flames! Get in that extra workout and it will all even itself out!
  • blankcanvas
    Options
    I usually try to anticipate my dinners first, then work backwards, if I know I'm going out for dinner that night, I eat much lighter for breakfast and lunch, and vice versa, if we go to breakfast, I'll eat lighter the rest of the day...otherwise I don't have much of a variety hahh but it's working so I'm not complaining! I can eat my eggs or oatmeal everyday just as easily as I ate my full fat bagel sandwiches! (funny how you never get bored with the bad foods huh?) It helps though to always have salad fixins on hand plus I always have a bag of the frozen cooked shrimp that I can just thaw and throw in a salad or make a light scampi over rice last minute if I have to. Plus a big thing that I gave up was my addiction to Sweet Tea, living in the south, it's not easy to pass up...so instead I always have a Tupperware thermal (covered) tall beverage cup that I fill with ice and water, it just sits on my counter all day and I refill it when I have to, but each time I pass through the kitchen I have a drink, you'd be surprised how those glasses of water add up without having to guzzle down glasses at a time! Plus you can leave the tupperware at your desk to sip on:bigsmile:
    I think I got the set of 2 tupperwares for $18 mine were one green and one teal and they have white lids, they hold about the equivalent of 3 glasses of water.
  • loreeen
    Options
    my numbers are right on the chart :) thanks melissa!
    hope everyone is motivated and happy! :flowerforyou:
  • kerilorene
    Options
    thanks blankcanvas for the ideas. I never thought of keeping the cooked shrimp around. Good suggestion! I think that planning may be my saving grace. I am a terrible grazer and keep snacks in my desk at work that I really shouldn't. But the quality of my snacks have improved. I have canned tuna & sardines, peanuts, carob almonds, sunflower seeds and oranges. It used to be cookies, sweetened rice cakes, cheerios, and those 100 calorie packs of goodies - low calorie low fat HIGH sugar!
  • BigdaddyJ
    Options
    I missed the wieght-in yesterday cuz my internet was down :(
    I wrote it down here's the results:
    start weight : 265.5
    weight in yesterday : 267lbs
    mini goal: 259.5

Yeah I know I gainned 1.5 lbs but lost 1" off my waist so i'm not worried I think I got all the info you need!

JF
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    :heart: WEEKEND CHALLENGE :heart:
    Alright guys, I know it's going to be a hard weekend to stay on track. Valentines Day is tough for everyone wheither you have a significant other or not. If you do have a significant other lets avoid over celebrating our day of love. If you dont have someone this year lets avoid binge eating to get ourselves through the day!!!

1. If you are going out to eat, PLAN AHEAD! Go to the website of the restaurant you are visiting and plan your meal out ahead of time. This is not to say that you are going to stay under your calories but you will have a much better understanding of where your at! For every alcoholic or soda drink you have, drink a glass of water!!

2. Get your workouts in NO MATTER WHAT! If you are lucky enough to be going away for the weekend dont use it as an excuse to fall off the band wagon! While your significant other is in the shower do 75 crunches, 20 push-ups, and 30 leg-lifts! It's not much but it's enough to make you feel good about the fact that you worked out on vacation!!!!!!
    *if you are going away be sure to bring a pad of paper and pen so that you can record your eating to bring back home with you!! Dont give yourself the excuse that your going away, you can be healthy no matter where you are!

GOOD LUCK TO US ALL!! LETS MAKE THIS A SUCCESSFUL FIRST WEEKEND AS A GROUP!!
    ~Melissa:heart:

great weekend challenge.
    dawn
    p.s. my numbers are correct.
  • kerilorene
    Options
    QUESTION: Can I carry unused calories over to the next day?

On workout days, 3 days a week, sometimes I have extra and I will today (hopefully). What can I do with them?