How do I get my wife to stop lifting heavy?

Options

Replies

• Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    lol @ the people who think this is for real.
  • professorRAT
    professorRAT Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Time out.... i am not bulky. i lift 5-6/week. i am far from being bulky at all. i am 5'3 and 133 lbs. i am a competitor. there are ways to lift and not get big. alot of that is what she is putting into her body to fuel it... if she is eating excessive amounts of carbs fats and proteins then yes she can get bigger cuz she is over feeding her muscles! the key is a clean lean diet and then she can lift AND do cardio and STILL look feminine :)
    it IIIISSS possible... i've done it!
    Same for you ma'am:flowerforyou:

You are so sweet KittieLea :laugh: :laugh:
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Would it help if I spray-painted her dumbbells pink?

I definitely think it would. Dipped in glitter too.

I actually would be more inclined to lift if the dumbbells were pink and glittery.

Would that not make them heavier? You'd look bulky in no time :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MrsLVF
    MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    It's all your fault for not keeping her barefoot & pregnant.
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't worry until she turns green when she gets mad.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    um... can you please send me her routine? I want to bulk up and rip my clothes to shreds with my hulk like body in two weeks too!

:flowerforyou:
  • Brunner26_2
    Options
    Checked out your profile. You might want to stop wearing her socks, that's a sure fire way to get hulk-smashed by her.

Believe me, I know! She wanted us to have matching socks. I try to be as supportive as possible. She can be a bit sensitive. I didn't want it to be like the time I mentioned how her Adam's apple is larger than mine! She had a troubled past. She mentioned something about feeling like she wasn't herself until she went through some sort of "dramatic transformation." I'm not sure, I wasn't really paying attention.
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    enjoy it?
  • woodsygirl
    woodsygirl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I needed a laugh from Fredneck today :)
  • YogaNikki
    YogaNikki Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Would it help if I spray-painted her dumbbells pink?

I definitely think it would. Dipped in glitter too.

I actually would be more inclined to lift if the dumbbells were pink and glittery.

Pink and glitter makes everything awesome :)

pink_dumbbells_merchandise_card-p137152388266581721en8bb_216.jpg:drinker:

MOTHER OF GOD! WANT! :love:

ME TOO!!! :)
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    To the OP, I really feel your pain. I used to lift heavy until I became green and bulky. I even grew a pen!s.
    My boyfriend got me to stop lifting by buying me a whole new set of pots and pans to cook on for him. He also bought me some fun cardio games to play on the Wii. He removed all of the meats and proteins that were within my reach, so I mainly just stick to fruits and veggies so I can keep my protein levels down-I really think that's what caused my manhood to grow. Good luck!
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Shackle that bish to the stove where she belongs.

surely a dog run through the entire kitchen would be acceptable
  • bunchesonothing
    bunchesonothing Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    epic
  • Brandi1168
    Brandi1168 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ::breathes:: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    This is prob another account from the running toothpick OP?

Lol If your post wasn't so crabby to this poster, I would think this was hilarious.
  • LadyQueefsalot
    LadyQueefsalot Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    have you tried drugging her and chaining her to the stove? That worked for me!
  • RAFValentina
    RAFValentina Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    LOLZOR!!!!
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Time out.... i am not bulky. i lift 5-6/week. i am far from being bulky at all. i am 5'3 and 133 lbs. i am a competitor. there are ways to lift and not get big. alot of that is what she is putting into her body to fuel it... if she is eating excessive amounts of carbs fats and proteins then yes she can get bigger cuz she is over feeding her muscles! the key is a clean lean diet and then she can lift AND do cardio and STILL look feminine :)
    it IIIISSS possible... i've done it!
    Same for you ma'am:flowerforyou:

You are so sweet KittieLea :laugh: :laugh:
    These poor souls, they miss all the fun because their sarcasm detectors are broken.
  • phatycake
    Options
    You're an *kitten*...
  • marathon64
    marathon64 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Try a threesome so you can conserve energy-and watching is fun too!
This discussion has been closed.