How do I get my wife to stop lifting heavy?

Options

Replies

• professorRAT
    professorRAT Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    thank you! lifting weights will actually help burn fat! come on ppl get it together...

(I got this, Kittie....) Bless your heart. :flowerforyou:

you and Kittie are both refreshing rays of sunshine :flowerforyou:
  • trekkietaz
    Options
    Be happy
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    thank you! lifting weights will actually help burn fat! come on ppl get it together...

(I got this, Kittie....) Bless your heart. :flowerforyou:

you and Kittie are both refreshing rays of sunshine :flowerforyou:

Thank you. I do my absolute best. :flowerforyou:
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    My husband tried to get me to stop lifting heavy. I didn't listen, and this is what happened:

Starla.jpg
  • Jipples
    Jipples Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Why are you letting her out of the kitchen long enough to go to the gym? Tell her to make you a sammy like a good little woman.

Correct answer.

But shame on anyone answering the trolls post seriously.
  • Mama_Lyn
    Mama_Lyn Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    What are you supposed to do?

1. If she starts turning green and speaking in tangents, run.
    2. Go fix her a damn sandwich.
    3. Buy something pink and lacy, and maybe she'll take it easy on you tonight.
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    98 pounds is actually my goal weight, and I'm 3 pounds away. SO you're saying once I get there, the boys will like me? :love:

I intended no disrespect...if a man really likes you the number on the scale won't matter much.
  • blackbeauty43
    blackbeauty43 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Afraid she's gonna kick your *kitten* or what?! Grow a pair and stop being threatened by a woman with a little muscle.
  • professorRAT
    professorRAT Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    98 pounds is actually my goal weight, and I'm 3 pounds away. SO you're saying once I get there, the boys will like me? :love:

I intended no disrespect...if a man really likes you the number on the scale won't matter much.

:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:
  • Marc713
    Marc713 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    What I read between the lines was:

"My wife can bench, squat, and lift pretty much more than me on everything, how can I get her to stop so I don't look like a girly man?"

Hanz & Franz will pump joo up!

Thanks for the laugh man, I appreciate some good sarcasm!
  • Brunner26_2
    Options

MEN like women who look fit & feminine....Insecure little BOYS like 98-lb. weaklings they can push around both physically and mentally.

What world is this where all men and all boys only like one thing?
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    troll fail
  • bltrexler
    bltrexler Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    What I read between the lines was:

"My wife can bench, squat, and lift pretty much more than me on everything, how can I get her to stop so I don't look like a girly man?"

Hanz & Franz will pump joo up!

Thanks for the laugh man, I appreciate some good sarcasm!

LOL
  • shimewazaMan
    Options
    LOL ... I can't believe that anyone thinks the original post was serious. Has been amusing to read though.
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    I think i saw the trolls underneath the bridge, maybe its because of the lifting and women kicking their butts.....seriously :huh: :laugh:
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options

The number on the scale is what matters when you're trying to lose weight! I weigh myself hourly, just so I know how well I'm doing on my diet :)
  • banksave
    banksave Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm confused.... why isnt she locked in the basement? Oh well to each his own lol
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options

The number on the scale is what matters when you're trying to lose weight! I weigh myself hourly, just so I know how well I'm doing on my diet :)

And before you eat! You have to hold your plate of food and step on the scale, just like that girl did in Bridezillas. :smile:
  • bostongeek
    bostongeek Posts: 80 Member
    Options

MEN like women who look fit & feminine....Insecure little BOYS like 98-lb. weaklings they can push around both physically and mentally.

What world is this where all men and all boys only like one thing?

network TV.
  • bostongeek
    bostongeek Posts: 80 Member
    Options

And before you eat! You have to hold your plate of food and step on the scale, just like that girl did in Bridezillas. :smile:

+1 for Bridezillas reference. I appreciate anyone aside from myself who admits in public to watching that show. (and I can totally picture that episode hahaha.)
This discussion has been closed.