Williamj Posts: 199 Member
    063_givotnie_33.jpg
  • ohmykai
    ohmykai Posts: 210 Member
    063_givotnie_33.jpg

Hah Hah! So Cute!!!
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    <--39 in November, working on the hot part...but will NOT be overweight by the time I'm 40.
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Turned 30 in August...don't know about the hot part though
  • ChefTJP
    ChefTJP Posts: 108 Member
    What defines older?

This question gets asked on all the posts. and I guess, I don't know? Personally I just like women older than me, because they tend to be less shallow and more fun.. but, I guess what, 28+? That's not to say 28+ is old.. but I guess it's past the 'going out getting drunk shouting wooooo' age?

Hmm I'm 30, I don't "Go out" and get drunk I just have a drink or 2 after work with my friends once in awhile. Or go home and get drunk.

DSCF7625.jpg

I'm called hot all the time, my 8yr old son even calls me hot lol. So I guess I am hot.

Ok miss ego ;) Jesus

Lol sorry, I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't. When I say "I don't see it" or say things like "I don't feel hot" I'm told I should. Or I get preached at, so I just go with it...

I was joking, it's ok, you are hot. As it is known in the industry, a milf.

TOTAL MILF
  • lg3703
    lg3703 Posts: 190
    I can't say I'm hot but I AM a hell of a lot more fun ...at 43, baby!
  • B1gH0g
    B1gH0g Posts: 361
    I can't say I'm hot but I AM a hell of a lot more fun ...at 43, baby!

Two thumbs Up!
  • kpye2011
    kpye2011 Posts: 40 Member
    Here's to 40!
  • I can't say I'm hot but I AM a hell of a lot more fun ...at 43, baby!
    I can, you're hot
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    A lot of hotness coming from the 40's plus. Wow!
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    sooo many sexy women here, now if I could only find one in my town lol
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Age is just a number. Or so I keep trying to tell myself, hahaha. I was telling someone my plans for my December birthday (always have to plan early when you're a december baby!) and she said "Oh..40?" pats my hand.."i'm sooo sorry" at least she didn't add 'just sayin'!!
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    40 is DEFINITELY the new 20....LIFE and LIVING TRULY begins at 40 and I'm 2 years past that!!!! Just getting BETTER and BETTER.....

Guess that makes 30 the new 10... anyone want to play Legos?!?
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    40 is DEFINITELY the new 20....LIFE and LIVING TRULY begins at 40 and I'm 2 years past that!!!! Just getting BETTER and BETTER.....

Guess that makes 30 the new 10... anyone want to play Legos?!?

hahahaha. 40 is 40. We all go through life stages and different maturity at different ages... but 40 is still 40.
  • ECA67
    ECA67 Posts: 806 Member
    I don't consider myself hot but most people think I'm younger than 45.
  • I don't consider myself hot but most people think I'm younger than 45.

You are most certainly HOT
  • darla100
    darla100 Posts: 134 Member
    <<<<This woman is 40....and I have been called a cougar before..lol
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    What defines older?

This question gets asked on all the posts. and I guess, I don't know? Personally I just like women older than me, because they tend to be less shallow and more fun.. but, I guess what, 28+? That's not to say 28+ is old.. but I guess it's past the 'going out getting drunk shouting wooooo' age?

Hmm I'm 30, I don't "Go out" and get drunk I just have a drink or 2 after work with my friends once in awhile. Or go home and get drunk.

DSCF7625.jpg

I'm called hot all the time, my 8yr old son even calls me hot lol. So I guess I am hot.

Ok miss ego ;) Jesus

Lol sorry, I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't. When I say "I don't see it" or say things like "I don't feel hot" I'm told I should. Or I get preached at, so I just go with it...

You're hot, own it!!!! Don't let others get to you. :)

Thanks, no one is getting to me. I've learned lately I've worked my *kitten* off quiet literally to get to where I am. I might not have the tight ab stomach going on yet, but I've worked my *kitten* off to get to this point.
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    I feel like a cougar in this thread...

And a hot one at that...
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    What defines older?

DSCF7625.jpg

Ok miss ego ;) Jesus

You're hot, own it!!!! Don't let others get to you. :)

Thanks, no one is getting to me. I've learned lately I've worked my *kitten* off quiet literally to get to where I am. I might not have the tight ab stomach going on yet, but I've worked my *kitten* off to get to this point.

You are verrrrry hot...damnnnn!!!