yes its embarrasing...BUT need to know

Options

Replies

• janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    I just wrote about this on another thread. This is VERY SERIOUS. It's how I acquired gallbladder disease.

I am now doing green drinks - either smoothies or drinks and it works on me well. I no longer have this problem. Please look into that or suffer the health consequences of not having #2 happen.
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    :noway: Women never poop! How dare you suggest such a thing. :blushing:

Seriously, I don't know what is normal but I'm usually good for daily unless I ignore my body cause I'm out and about and I don't go in public toilets
  • Restybaby2012
    Restybaby2012 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Lotsa fruit
    Lotsa vegies
    Lotsa water

coffee(??) others say it works??

I truthfully got more "regular" once I started eating healthy and losing weight.

Sorry you and others are having this problem...........I KNOW its awful and can be painful as well as it CAN make you incredibly sick.

PLease be careful
  • davidr730
    davidr730 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I go everyday at 8 am sharp. Unfortunately my alarm is set for 9! :sad:
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    I usally go 2 times a day.... Your supposed to go every time you eat a meal... Thats the bodies natural response to eating food. It wants to make room for the next meal

lol
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    If I eat lots of salads and veggies I go everyday ... Gross explosive everyday....

bwahahhahahahah. graphic image! thanks
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    seems weight loss slows it all down. I'm the same way. Started drinking prune juice 4oz seems to speed things up.
  • essenceofk
    essenceofk Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thank you sweetheart because no way you poop after every meal. LOL
  • HotAshMess
    HotAshMess Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I've heard 3x a day is a good normal. I've had times where I was doing 5 small ones a day (where I was eating really good). Now I think I average at least 3 maybe 4. Everyone is different and perhaps your healthier dieting is giving you a new normal....unless you're feeling sick, bloated or constipated in which case something needs to change. Make sure you get your water in, maybe change up your fiber a little bit.
  • jroselive2012
    Options
    Hahaha I love it that everyone is so comfortable talking about pooping!!!! Unless something is terribly wrong, I go twice a day if not not more. =D
  • frj85
    frj85 Posts: 62
    Options
    2-3 times a day when not eating healthy, once in the morning since I started being healthy
  • iggyboo93
    iggyboo93 Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Not sure if this would help you but making sure you include a little oil in your diet (olive, safflower, etc.) in addition to lots of water may help. Some people swear by priobiotics. My mom's tried and true solution is Korean seaweed soup (miyuk gook). Another thing that helps me is a strong cup of hot coffee. If I have this with a bran muffin made with splenda it's like gastrointenstinal nuclear armageddon.
  • Fvaisey
    Fvaisey Posts: 5,506 Member
    Options
    women don't poop!

Come on now, even Angelina Jolie poops

Blasphemy!! :noway:
  • OnTheWayToPerfection
    Options
    Everyone is different. There is no isolated right answer to this. As long as you aren't uncomfortable, I'd say you're good.
  • rhvandan
    Options
    Tons of water, fruits, veggies, whole grains, and fiber, 1 cup of coffee each morning and I go between 1-2X per day. I may still be flushing out some of the crud I ate for 30 years though... (yes, I'm implying that when I was an infant my parents fed me crap. HA)

I have a TON of.. um.. "wind" from my intake of fibers and stuff. I'm dealing with it.. Or, my coworkers are, rather.
  • LadyoftheDisc
    LadyoftheDisc Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'll just leave this here. http://www.squattypotty.com/ But seriously, I want one. :wink:
  • Kamille2007
    Options
    I usally go 2 times a day.... Your supposed to go every time you eat a meal... Thats the bodies natural response to eating food. It wants to make room for the next meal

It takes 8-12 hours to fully digest food. Do you think your morning poop is from you sleep eating?

LOL, great
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    women don't poop!

Dude, you ain't met my wife. That woman sh!ts like an elephant. She'll call me and the kids in to look and then we all high five her....
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    women don't poop!
    We don't fart or burp either, by the way. (It's always the cat)
  • stephl81
    stephl81 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I go maybe once every 2-3 days. My BF thinks that is abnormal because he goes 2-3 time per day. I think its because he eats fast food 2-3 times a day and I generally eat pretty healthy and I feel pretty regular! Although if its been more than 3 days I will start to drink (juice, coffee, whatever) to get the bowels going again!