Best thing about your home town/city?

Whiskybelly
Whiskybelly Posts: 197 Member
Here it's the miles of countryside in three directions, or you can just walk along the coast for hours in silence.

Replies

• taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    I live on one of the top 50 bass lakes in the US...
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    it's small.....love it....i've lived in the big cities...dallas and tampa....didn't mind it then but, as I'm getting older....love the small town life much more.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    There's no place like NYC.....
  • bsuzanne88
    bsuzanne88 Posts: 61 Member
    Born and raised in the same place. All my memories are here and they always will be here even as I grow old. Plus, who doesn't love being close to a beautiful lake!
  • Sin City. 'nuff said. ;)
  • beach!!! :drinker:
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    I have to say the BBQ is the best! :bigsmile:
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Commonly known as the "Armpit of California", most people would say there's nothing good about Fresno. :tongue: And I would tend to agree on many fronts.

But, it is a huge farming area, and so much great stuff is grown and produced here - I've learned as I've traveled around that we are dang spoiled with all the super fresh produce we get here.

And Fresno is two hours from the coast, less than that to the high Sierras, so escape is easy. :bigsmile:
  • iheartredsox80
    iheartredsox80 Posts: 34 Member
    Salt Lake, surrounded by mountains. I can be hiking or biking a mountain trail within a 10 min drive from the city ! Oh and teh skiing, as us Utahns say... HECK YA! lol
  • HuskyMan3
    HuskyMan3 Posts: 527 Member
    KC - BBQ
  • Most beautiful place in the world...
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    KC - BBQ

:drinker:
  • HuskyMan3
    HuskyMan3 Posts: 527 Member
    Most beautiful place in the world...

Where might that be?
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    15 miles from Mr Rushmore.. and some of the most beautiful riding in the states. Full of old west history and color! There is a reason 200,000+ biker make the pilmgrimage here ever August for the Sturgis Rally.
  • Lee716
    Lee716 Posts: 150 Member
    I live in Naples, Fl... beautiful beaches and a terrific public school system (lol, what can I say? I'm a mommy first) :laugh:
  • Chi-Town skyline!!! Downtown <3
  • HarleyQuinn_12
    HarleyQuinn_12 Posts: 363 Member
    It's Chicago....everything is pretty awesome to me! Lakefront though has to be the big winner!
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Boston is just awesome, duh.
  • Dawna954
    Dawna954 Posts: 183 Member
    I left it!
  • SWilkins75
    SWilkins75 Posts: 277 Member
    Nothing.
    :edit: Ohhh Hometown... Port Huron Michigan (I miss it a lot. I live in Shelbyville In now)
    The beaches and the wind off the Lake.