Watching ladies bottoms!

Options
123457»

Replies

• SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    I find I'm always checking out other men's bellys (I still have a belly to lose) and ask those I'm with "is that what I look like". Kind of sad.
  • Lovesparklesandcupcakes
    Options
    I always choose the treadmill at the back of the room so I have a nice view from behind checking and grading each and every bottom from 1 - 10.

This is why I am absolutely petrified of the front row of treadmills - I am far too embarrassed about my derriere to have someone secretly grade me from behind (see what I did there).
  • JAMProphet
    JAMProphet Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I always choose the treadmill at the back of the room so I have a nice view from behind checking and grading each and every bottom from 1 - 10.

This is why I am absolutely petrified of the front row of treadmills - I am far too embarrassed about my derriere to have someone secretly grade me from behind (see what I did there).

@Lovesparklesa - I don't think you have anything to worry about :)
  • Lovesparklesandcupcakes
    Options

:blushing: Why thank you...alas I don't look nearly as good in my gym get-up as I do when I have someone co-ordinating my outfit, hair, and make-up like I did for my profile and ticker photo's but hell - I will take the compliment. :flowerforyou:
  • JAMProphet
    Options

:blushing: Why thank you...alas I don't look nearly as good in my gym get-up as I do when I have someone co-ordinating my outfit, hair, and make-up like I did for my profile and ticker photo's but hell - I will take the compliment. :flowerforyou:

I hear this alot from women- they feel like they are not as good looking in their gym stuff- I actually think women in ANY type of gym get-ups are incredibly attractive!

I admit, I will be greatly saddened when Yoga Pants are no longer a fashionable item to wear around town...
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options

I hear this alot from women- they feel like they are not as good looking in their gym stuff- I actually think women in ANY type of gym get-ups are incredibly attractive!

I admit, I will be greatly saddened when Yoga Pants are no longer a fashionable item to wear around town...

I respectfully disagree sir. I am like a pirate, I will always find the booty. You cannot hide a good booty.
  • JAMProphet
    Options

I respectfully disagree sir. I am like a pirate, I will always find the booty. You cannot hide a good booty.

I stand corrected, Captain!
  • confettibetti
    confettibetti Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I totally do this. Not while driving, really, but just in general; I'm always assessing women in an attempt to quantify what it is that makes a certain feature attractive or not attractive.

Maybe I'm being too scientific about it. :p

me too..... just not as scientific! lol ;-)
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Yay! Up the *kitten* I say!

I'm sorry, that didn't come out the way i thought it would! OOps!
    [/quote]

I love the way you think! I do a lot of *kitten* staring too. Everywhere I go, walking, on the bus, driving, shopping...I have noticed my own *kitten* looks way better in yoga pants than it does in jeans....
  • JAMProphet
    Options

Yay! Up the *kitten* I say!

I'm sorry, that didn't come out the way i thought it would! OOps!
    [/quote]

I love the way you think! I do a lot of *kitten* staring too. Everywhere I go, walking, on the bus, driving, shopping...I have noticed my own *kitten* looks way better in yoga pants than it does in jeans....
    [/quote]

*is dying on the floor laughing"

Incidentally, I would probably stare at your @$$ polarsjewel :)
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    This thread is just so beautiful! I wonder how many relationship it's created!!! I'm quite moved! God bless you all!
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    i'm pretty sure that checking out butts while driving is a ticketable offense. it's the new texting and driving. keep looking at butts. it's good for you.
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    No it's fine I asked a (very, very hunky) policeman friend of mine today and he says looking at ladies bottom is not an offence, in fact it has been written into the new driving license. From next year it will actually be part of the driving test. This is the Uk of course, I'm not sure about the US.