Friday Weighers

Options

Replies

• traceface71
    traceface71 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    This is my 3rd week here (mfp)....LOVE it! I'm down 1.5lb this week and 8.5 total.

Happy Friday!
  • simnuts
    simnuts Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Missed my mini goal but any number with a minus in front of it is a good number right....lol

down 1.5 today for a total of 18.3lbs in 47 days. I'll take that!!!

Good luck all!
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I am a Wednesday weigher, but I can switch to Friday's, I am down 2 pounds and have reached my first milestone of losing 25 pounds, I am now 239 and counting.
  • simnuts
    simnuts Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    1st weigh in 210lb!:cry:

((((HUGS))))

everyone has to start somewhere right? don't beat yourself up over it, your here and your starting the journey thats a good thing!

Hope you have a great week!
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    I weighed in at 141lbs today. Up 1.8lbs from last week. Not in the 130's anymore! :( I was staying with my In-Laws last week and I ate all the wrong things! I'll do better next week! ;)
  • AmandaD100
    AmandaD100 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm a Tuesday morning weigher- strange I know. But maybe I'll switch to Fridays. This thread is so inspiring! It's nice to know everyone has weeks that the number on the scale doesn't change and to just keep moving forward.
  • dgr93
    dgr93 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I lost 2 1/4 lbs this week! Yay :)

Great going everyone xxx
  • mlanggin88
    mlanggin88 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I am an everyday weigher, but only count and record my weight on Fridays. Here are my stats

Starting Weight (MFP) 282.2
    Current Weight 267.8

I started my journey with MFP on 8/6/2012 and have lost a total of 14.4 lb. Looking forward to new oppertunities and challenges that face a healthy life style.

Great Job every one. Keep up the amazing work. See you all next week.
  • DexterDarko
    Options
    I lost 6 pounds this week! I've been in this journey for 18 days, and in the first 11 I dropped 11 pounds.

So thats 17 pounds in 18 days. Nearly a pound a day. I'm ecstatic.
  • TRUK
    TRUK Posts: 12
    Options
    Been on a rollercoaster of losing weight during the week only to gain it on the weekend but finally dipped under 240lbs (239.8) for the first time in probably two years. Down 6 pounds for the week and 4 pounds for the month. Have to get my weekends under control.
  • anjoneill
    anjoneill Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Welcome on board:

briannnadunn and congratulations on your weight loss to date.
    marquis63 and good luck for next week.
    AmandaD100 & mlanggin88 it will be good to have you on board as a Friday Weighers

Well done to all the Friday losers and maintainers and to everyone else keep up the good work.

I had a small loss of 0.2lb this week but I have increased my calorie intake to 1700 per day as only a few pounds to go to goal and I am happy to lose that over the next few weeks and months.
  • PhoenixRising7
    PhoenixRising7 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Down 2.2 pounds this week. :)
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
    I was down yesterday morning, but due to some food choices yesterday I broke even today because of water retention. :grumble:
  • paulvt65
    paulvt65 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I don'y just weigh on a Friday - I do it every day but it always seems to cause conflict. In order for the data to be accurate I always weigh myself in the same state so I make sure I am empty and naked. Problem is, I weigh myself on the scale outside GNC in the mall...
  • sabrinar1982
    sabrinar1982 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    How are you guys losing 3-6 lbs a week? I think the most i've lost in a week is 2.5. This week, however, I gain 1 pound :/ Hopefully next Friday is better...
  • T_X_L
    T_X_L Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    1.6 lbs. this week! I had an extra pizza meal last Saturday too. I think it's because my trainer changed up the cadence on the circuit again, my body's confused and inefficient. Yay confusion! :drinker:
  • ItzPSGina62
    ItzPSGina62 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone on the loss!

I've been ill (and stressed) this week, so wasn't too surprised with a small gain (1lb) - but still disappointing!

Don't worry. I gained 2 lbs in one week when I started to more workouts. The following week...I lost three pounds. I know for sure that my last FIVE pounds of weight loss was fat....as it was measured by our fitness trainer. More muscle....better metabolism!
  • bella_babe_86
    bella_babe_86 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I weigh once a month on Fridays. Today was the day after 5 long months of gaining or not losing, I've lost 8lbs this month. For a total of 26lbs since June 2011, its been a long slow process but I finally feel like Im making some progress! Only 50lbs to go...yea thats doable!
  • jesusislove1526
    jesusislove1526 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    SW 346

9/14- 302.8
    9/21- 298.8 [-4 lbs]
    9/28- 296.2 [-2.6lbs] (50 lbs. lost!)

See you all next Friday!
  • Starbuck2020
    Starbuck2020 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    SW 165

9/15-163
    9/22-163
    9/28-162
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!