Friday Weighers

Options

Replies

• capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on friday becuase if it's bad news, at least it's the weekend and I don't have to go to work for 2 days. If it's good news, a celebratory beer is in order!

Weighed in at 200 this morning, 3lbs lost since last week.
  • CM9178
    CM9178 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I weigh on Friday mornings (after a visit to the loo!) I lost 6lbs this week (no idea how I lost that much) and I am down 23lbs since 23/7/12 :)
    Wait, you lost 23 lbs in a month? First off - congrats.. but.. I'm no expert but that doesn't sound healthy to lose that much weight so fast...?
  • Cwilliams8676
    Cwilliams8676 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    great job everyone..
    Today was my weigh in too I lost 3.5 pounds I have lost 77 pounds since dec 2011
  • two_octopodes
    two_octopodes Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I lost 2.8 pounds this week!! For me and the rate I've been losing so far, this is an exceptionally huge loss! I'm thrilled!!
  • Kinu_M
    Kinu_M Posts: 31
    Options
    good job!. I weigh myself on wednesdays tho:noway:

wedn. is my day too we should you should start a thread!
  • macijojo
    macijojo Posts: 34
    Options
    hi all,

my name is hayley i joined today, and did my first weigh in this morning, so here is my current weight and first of many weight targets :)

friday 31st august weigh in :- 14stone 3lb
    1st weight loss target isto get down to :- 13stone 5
  • jconnolly528
    Options
    I weigh in on Fridays, too. I was down .9 this week. Not the best, but I was expecting a gain, so i'll take it!
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    Lost 2.5 pounds!! Whoop, whoop!! :happy:
  • jkc041709
    jkc041709 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone

I thought that I would set up a thread to enable all those who weigh in on a Friday, and that includes me to record their results, good or bad. It will hopefully also provide encouragement and support.

I have had a number of weeks where I have gained weight but this week I have been able to shed 4.2lb. I have lost a total of 26.6lb since 3 September 2011. I still have 4.2lb to drop before I get to goal weight and then it will be learning how to maintain.

Great loss! I love the idea of a Friday weigh in thread.

I was down a pound this week and was thrilled! I've had some challenges the last couple of weeks so this (small lol) loss is motivating me to work really hard this coming week :)
  • clbowman11
    clbowman11 Posts: 117
    Options
    Bump for after I visit the gym and weigh (: I always weigh on that one scale, that way I'm not tempted to at home. Lol. You get the most accurate readings if you weigh on the same scale each time and also the manual scales are supposed to be more accurate than digital scales. So, I'll post mine when I get back from the gym this evening (:

& Congrats to everyone on your loss! Keep up the good work (:
  • clbowman11
    clbowman11 Posts: 117
    Options
    Only 0,4 lb loss this week - very disappointing. :frown:

Which is why scales are hazardous to our weight loss goals. I was staying at 166 and was losing inch by inch all over so, that's why I like having measurements when the scale isn't moving. (: A measuring tape is only $1.50 (:
  • monstergirl14
    monstergirl14 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I'm down 0.6 pounds this week. Can't manage to hit one pound anymore, it sucks.
  • Go1096
    Go1096 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    well I upped my calories this week so I had gained but I weighed myself this morning and I'm a total psycho with the scale so the first time I weighed myself it said 279.6. When I saw that, the sky opened up, a light came down on me on the scale and I heard the angels singing.
    Then I stepped off, I called my friend over to witness the miracle and when I stepped on it said 280.6. I am one p!s#3d off crazy person. The light faded and the sky was clouded and thundering and my day was ruined.

Seriously, it's the biggest let down. My friend laughed and went back to watching tv. grrr.

oh and I stepped back on it after my friend left and it said 279.6...wtf? So yeah I am just sticking with 280.

I lost like 2 ounces this week
  • Mmmmmegan
    Mmmmmegan Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    1.6 pounds this week :D

Hopefully next week I shed a little more.

Great job everyone!
  • meb1118
    meb1118 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I weigh every friday too:) This week I lost 1.2 pounds. Not as much as I would like though I have lost a total of 11pounds in 6 weeks.
  • thelaurameister
    thelaurameister Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Yup! I weigh in on Fridays! I tried doing them on Tuesdays at one point, but it made me too discouraged because I tend to cut myself some slack on weekends and eat things I probably shouldn't eat. It's making my journey slower, but it's also keeping me sane :)

Down 3 pounds this week, which is exciting considering I haven't had a loss for 3 weeks :)
  • travelerrr
    Options
    This is my first week. I went from 207 to 204.1. Some of that is water weight, I'm sure, but I am happy to be on the right path.
  • redscylla
    redscylla Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    After weeks of being stalled due to my own misbehaviors, I saw a 2 lb. loss as of this morning.
  • MsMargie1116
    MsMargie1116 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I actually gained this week, but it was only a .4 gain, and after being sick all week and not being able to workout... I'll take it!!! :happy:

Once I get over this "Crud" junk, I'll be really working hard to get back on the path of "losing". A couple of weeks ago, I was at 270, I am soooo close to beingout of the 270's!!! Next weigh in, I'm hoping for 269 - at least!!! :wink:
  • SWilkins75
    SWilkins75 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Friday weigher here as well!! All you other Friday weigh in people should add me. I lost 1 pound this week which made me happy since the 2 weeks before I lost nothing. But I know I am losing inches as well bc my clothes are getting baggier :) I measured myself last week and plan on re measuring once a month.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!