Friday Weighers

Options

Replies

• edetherington
    edetherington Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Lost another pound this week... Wish it could have been more but at least I didn't gain anything. Down 16 pounds total since I started on here about 4 weeks ago. I think I'm going to try to start eating a larger breakfast and slowly decrease my meal sizes as I go throughout the day. Have a great weekend everyone!
  • bigmike7801
    bigmike7801 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I lost 4.6 pounds this week :)

I decided to get a late night workout in last night to help burn some extra calories!
  • WAHMto5
    WAHMto5 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    (Also a Friday weigh-in sets the bar nicely for when I start my regularly scheduled weekend of cheat days so it's a reward for doing so well the whole week. Woohoo!)

This is how I look at it also;) I weigh on Fridays as well.
  • JonClaw
    JonClaw Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Chipped off another 0.4 lbs

I hate plateaus.
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    I to am a friday weigh in girl. I do weigh myself everyday but I track my mon and fri weights in mfp. I am down 4lbs
  • WendySue75
    WendySue75 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Weighed in this a.m. DOWN 2.8 lbs from last Friday. Down 4.0 for the whole month of august. have 8.4 lbs to lose by Nov. 3rd! Gotta stay on track!!! WE CAN DO IT!!!!
  • Jstash88
    Jstash88 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Friday is my day too! But I only weigh every other Friday..... today was a weigh day for me and I lost 2.4 lbs! WooHoo!
  • confettibetti
    confettibetti Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I weigh on Fridays too! Lost 11 lbs in 75 days, although this week I gained a half a pound :( But that's ok, I recorded it, and I'll keep moving forward!!!
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    I'm a Friday morning weigher, but this week I weighed on Thursday. I lost one pound and 1/2 an inch off my hips. YAY!
  • reneecgc
    reneecgc Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Maintaining at 154. My scale at home is not digital, but on wed on the gym scale was 153.8. My scale at home reads I am between 150-155 and that is all I care about. So far so good with maintaining.
  • NoExcusesAllProgress
    NoExcusesAllProgress Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Its so great to see everyone succeeding so well. I started my weight loss exactly a year ago and I started at 280lbs. I didn't start tracking until recently, but I've been able to drop down to 239 so far.
  • jesshayl1
    Options
    I changed my weigh-in to Friday this week. Down 4 pounds!! Yay!!! Keep up the good work everyone!!! Don't give up! You can do it!
  • sandyb
    sandyb Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Only 0,4 lb loss this week - very disappointing. :frown:
  • Themuseinme
    Themuseinme Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I'll be weighing myself later this morning. Wish me luck! :smile:
    good luck.like your ticker pix:bigsmile:
  • Themuseinme
    Themuseinme Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Fridays usually my day but i did it yesterday. :noway:
    Up 2 lbs. yech-:sad:
    Ate too much this am to weigh myself now but will check in on fri fellow friday-ers:glasses:
  • ikkledevil
    ikkledevil Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Friday is my weigh in day.....
    Leaves the weekend free to enjoy and not worry about weight loss or gain......and of course Monday to Thursday to fix my weekend errors ...0.881849lbs loss for me this week .....would of been more but felt hungry late last night and kind of fell into the fridge head first....

26833190.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • kddruckenmiller
    kddruckenmiller Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I weighed in yesterday morning and was down half a pound, but I think I'll change my mfp weigh-in day to Fridays to prepare for the weekend, like others have said. This is a great idea for a forum!
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I weigh on Fridays. Actually I weigh every day but have learned to record just the once a week.
    Very disappointed this week as I had tried really hard and been to zumba the evening before.
    This thread strikes me as a good idea, maybe the support and knowing that it is possible to keep losing, but inevitable to have bad weeks will help me keep going.
  • exzcape
    exzcape Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I lost 0.4 pounds today, but I don't log until I lose an entire pound. I can't wait until next Friday. :)
  • amymichelle1226
    amymichelle1226 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Fridays for me too! Another reason why it's my favorite day of the week. Lost two pounds this week which was very exciting! I haven't done that since I started, I lost 4 pounds in the first two weeks that I started. 13 pounds since 6/21!

I use a balance scale when I weigh myself at work and I'm only two pounds from being able to use the 100 instead of the 150! woo hoo!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!