The most expensive item ever purchased for YOURSELF?

Options

Replies

• Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    A holiday to St Lucia last year - my oldest friend was getting married there and I was NOT missing it. Was fabulous, but I paid a shedload as I'm single (happily) and got stung by that. Don't regret it all. Sun, sea, sand and endless cocktails. Bliss. Oh and I was a bridesmaid in a great dress. :happy:
  • EBFNP
    EBFNP Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    My car and probably my Master's Degree...still paying on both :) Soon enough it will pass though!
  • MissMormie
    MissMormie Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    A master of science. Cost about $70.000 until I buy a house there's no way I'm going over. But hey, I bought myself a lot of knowledge and an entrance to a good career that makes me love going to work most days.

None investment wise it would have to be my holiday to Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Panama for a month for about $3000 total.
  • Off10h8ed
    Off10h8ed Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    My bike... free n clear... :)
  • Melisamab
    Melisamab Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    if you dont count joint purchases (like a new camera once kids come along or a house or things for a wedding - like the rings or dress), then i'd have to say my bicycle :-)
  • karynspeace
    Options
    has to be my heart rate monitor but worth every penny
    What kind did you get? Mine is shot
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Excluding cars - it would have to be my 'bad-luck' ring - I called it that because the price was $666 and change. Beautiful two-carat rhodolite garnet, specialty cut, heavy gold band. Had to sell it while unemployed a few years ago - the piker only gave me 50 bucks for it. :grumble:
  • robindina
    robindina Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    the most recent expensive purchase was my Trek road bike, but before that would be my car.
  • bodiva88
    bodiva88 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    My condo.
  • tship74
    Options
    Besides the ordinary a car and a house, I bought a Socom II to go out shooting with.
  • Musicbabe42
    Musicbabe42 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I guess mine would be my new car a HHR but that is used for the family....so it would be a quad core computer with 1 gig video card and sims 3 games
  • dr2k12
    dr2k12 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I have a car major car habit, 2011 Cadillac CTS4 coupe is my latest... Otherwise it's all for the family...
  • dsckrc
    dsckrc Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Boobs :smile:

this!
  • happiimilk
    happiimilk Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    A dress... '_'
    I spent $500 bucks on that thing and haven't regretted it since (i got a deal through a friend who cut $200 for me)
  • Ellas_Time_4_Change
    Options
    My car I guess!
  • BTheGreatest
    Options
    Still haven't got around to it lol!! Oldest is 14 and my youngest is 5!! But, one of these days I will have my 69 Mustang Shelby Gt!!

Ohhhh snap I forgot about my workout dvd's... P90x, TurboFire, TurboJam, Slim in 6, Rockin' Body, etc etc.... Let's just say all of Beachbody except for Body Gospel and Les Mills pump ha ha ha!! :laugh:
  • AnnilyiahMarie
    AnnilyiahMarie Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I bought myself a handgun. That would be the most expensive thing. Second would be a Coach purse for $150. I buy everything on sale though..

OOh, forgot about that one, but it wasn't very expensive - can't be a gal from Texas and not be packing heat!

haha Go Texas Girls!!!! Im Texan and Proud
  • rhonniema
    Options
    iPad 2.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    My car.
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    You mean with money in hand...no loans?