Tattoos!

Options

Replies

• kwazii212
    Options
    #1 tattoo is "kwazii down my right calf which is my childhood nickname
    #2 tattoo is "Forever inside my heart" my mother chinese name and the 1955-2004 all in chinese down my left calf
  • AngieFlames
    AngieFlames Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I have 6.....but will be 7 in 4 days.....
    1st - Unicorn head on lower right leg
    2nd - Eagle with son's name over my heart
    3rd - Funky design my friend drew up one day when she was bored and I fell in love with it
    4th - Wild sunflower with celtic stem on my lower back
    5th - Pink ribbon on my neck (best friend has the exact same one - her mom and aunt are both survivors)
    6th - My grandmother's amulet that she wore all the time on my left inner arm

7th - Pin-up Tinkerbell - love pin-up girls and tinkerbell, so we are mixing them together!
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    My first tattoo was so stupid. I put a P on my hand to represent a teenage nick name that I had. I was 15. When I was 16 my mom took me to get it covered so now it is a rose. On my ankle I have 3 roses and my kids first initials. On the back of my neck I have the Chinese symbol for friendship. My cousin also has the same tattoo. And on my lower back I have 2 original tribal looking dragons that a good friend of mine drew. Those hurt so so so bad. :) And when I get down to 150 pounds I am going to get gladiolas and butterflies covering my entire left shoulder. Glads are the flower for the month of August which is when I was born and butterflies were my daughter's suggestion.
  • p0tt3rgl33k
    p0tt3rgl33k Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Dark Mark tattoo on my left forearm. :D
  • tkokel
    Options
    i dont have any but been thinkin bout it and most ppl are trying to advice me against them
  • p0tt3rgl33k
    p0tt3rgl33k Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Left shoulder- Love Length in Japanese. First tattoo got it when I was younger mom wouldnt let me get a tattoo unless she approved it I gave her a piece of paper that had Love Life in japanese on it. she had a friend look at it and they said it was something different and "correctly" drew out my tattoo. and they were so so so wrong.

Lower back- butterfly on a rose. 18th birthday present that all of my friends pitched in on.

Back of my neck- "Speak Now" I was at the flea market and my friend offered me a free tattoo, Taylor Swifts song "speak now" was playing on the radio

Infinity symbol on left hip- infinite potential and stuff

Anch and Heart on left thigh- I drew it in class and thought it was cool

Deathly hallows symbol on right thigh (my ticker picture) Harry Potter is my freaking childhood.

Love Love HP. Hp is my life.... :D
  • amylovescupcakes
    amylovescupcakes Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I have:

Flowers and hearts on my left wrist, that symbolizes that I was an idiot when I was a teenager...
    A "Tramp Stamp" of a homemade butterfly that was done in some random guys kitchen that no speakah english, also dumb move but pretty. (I was a really bad teenager.)
    I have my zodiac (cancer) sign on the back of my neck that I got with my Mom (rest in peace) when I was 27.
    Angel wings for a lost loved one on my back
    And a diamond on my back as well because...like my 4cttw wedding set, they are a girls best friend!

Tah daaaaah!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    on my back I have 9 stars.6 Big one represent live births and 3 little one for the miscarrige. I still have a ton of work to do on it.
  • togden
    togden Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I have one on the inside of my right wrist .... It is the zodiac sign of an Aries growing out of the zodiac sign Pisces ... It represents the birth of my daughter since she is an Aries and I am the Pisces.
  • amiiwu
    Options
    a small swallow on my right hip, a star on my left hip, and in the middle a sacred heart with flames and wings. :)
  • bostongeek
    bostongeek Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    only one so far: a leafy design with "watch how I soar" above it

if you can name that movie feel free to friend me :)

the list of what I want is getting quite long, but right now I'm quite broke. :(
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    I currently only have one on my left ank of a construction worker taz.

I plan on getting another tat this spring after running the Boston Marathon.
  • cs821
    cs821 Posts: 48
    Options
    I have:-
    Right Shoulder - Grown Up Simba from The Lion King with the Leo symbol etched out of the mane. The Lion King is my fav movie and I'm a Leo and didn't want anything masculine.
    Right Forearm - 3 cherry blossom flowers with Believe, Achieve, Succeed written in the middle. The flowers represent me, my sister and my lil bro as we are very close and the words really help me through tough times, especially when studying.
    Left Wrist - Coral Snake around my wrist (like a bracelet). I was born the year of the snake and coral snakes have a temperament that I think definitely matches mine lol.
    Can't wait to get more tattoos, am designing my next one now.
    :smile:
  • almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Dragonfly on my left ankle that I got in honor of my 30th birthday
  • Wuggums
    Wuggums Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    And I have my first sitting tomorrow night for my new one - a half-back piece of a five-headed dragon in flight, who is known in mythology as the "queen of chaos", very appropriate to my life. So exited about it!!

<---- Updated - a photo of my tattoo in progress after the first sitting where the outline was done. Got about 15-18 hours left.
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    The three dice on my inner bicep reading " 1 - 6 - 6" represent my ability to consume massive amounts of alcohol in Las Vegas as well as a tattoo artist with incredibly poor directional perception.
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I have a large cherry blossom branch on my foot, it reminds me of a new beginning, kinda what I have with this weight loss. I got it when I lost 40 pounds, there is a pic on my profile, it's really pretty if I do say so myself ;-)
    I also have the sagittarius sign on my chest.
  • MichelleOnWheels
    MichelleOnWheels Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Footprints of my daughter Rachel who came too early and didn't make it.
  • Nettabee
    Nettabee Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    My gram gram's initials on my left shoulder blade, my mom's on my right, and a self designed drawing on my lower back to be continued once I lose all my weight. I want at least 3 or 4 more on my back and perhaps upper thigh.
  • tpayne0453
    Options
    On my left foot I have crossed anchors with my daughter and husband's name in each. - 1) I'm a Navy vet - Boatswainsmate and that was my ensignia and 2) they ground me - not in the I'm sufficated sense, but in the sense that it if wasn't for them I'd still be at the bar every night going home with some random guy.....yes I admitted it!

The other one is a "tramp stamp" on my lower back that I got in Singapore while on deployment...It used to be a gorgeous tiger lily - now it looks like it's giving you the finger.