Your husband/boyfriend!!!

Options

Replies

• Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    @Skitty - Did he take you to the Opera? if so....Did you like the Opera dear?
  • jackieatx
    jackieatx Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    We worked at the same tattoo shop :) and we were told by everyone else not to get together with each other, but a few months later we started hanging out. Been together for 5 1/2 years now and gave two gorgeous kids!
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    at a kegger when I was 17...I wouldn't recommend it ;)
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    He was the prize at the bottom of a crackerjack box
  • RaineMarie
    RaineMarie Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    At work! We're both in the Air Force - he's a squadron commander and I'm a lawyer. One of his guys got in trouble - I was working on the pre-trial prep. After a month of talking everyday at work about the case, I suggested he buy me a drink at the holiday party. He did just that and two weeks later we had our first date! I was subsequently removed from the case I was working on, but we've been together for 9 months now and it was completely worth it :)
  • sharleengc
    sharleengc Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    My husband and I met on myspace...no mutal friends or anything...still not sure how he found me! hah
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    @Skitty - Did he take you to the Opera? if so....Did you like the Opera dear?

*swooooon*

Eddy took me to see La traviata.... we took his private jet to San Fran.... I loved it. I was unbelievably moved...
  • gwduker
    gwduker Posts: 293
    Options
    Where or how did they find you or you find them? Please tell!

I'm single :( and need some stories!!

Just one question, how the hell are you single looking that great? Guys in OK stupid or something?? Just sayin'.....:happy:
  • BreakingUpWithObesity2013
    Options
    I met my fiance on yahoo chat a lil over a year ago...and we're getting married in 10 days!! =D
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    we were set up on a blind date of sorts.. it was a 'group blind date'- Julie and Todd had a date and invited 2 of Todd's friends and set them up with a date.. but it ended up being 4 couples. 3 set up and 1 , Julie and Todd, already a couple.
    We were the only couple that worked out.

I was 18, he was 26.
    been married 21 yrs
  • dmoberg11
    dmoberg11 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I had met my husband of 27 yrs in High School; however we just went thru a divorce this past year. My daughters had my sign up for OKCupid and I met a wonderful guy and we've been dating 4 months now. Things are looking terrific and I'm having a wonderful time! Plus this website is free...you should try it. :smile:
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    I actually met my now husband of two years (we were married on 10-10-10) six years ago on match.com. I signed up for the three day trail - he was at the end of his month trail. I never really signed up ...I went on to look up my best friends ex- he was on there. I accidently met my husband. ... he is the most wonderful man I have ever met....he has made my life complete and makes me a better person. I am most blessed!!!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Where or how did they find you or you find them? Please tell!

I'm single :( and need some stories!!

Just one question, how the hell are you single looking that great? Guys in OK stupid or something?? Just sayin'.....:happy:

Atta boy....
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I met my husband when I was 19 at a night club that is no longer around. I was the girl he found annoying in a crowd of people standing in line waiting to get in making comments on how my toes were frozen. It was during the winter and I was stupid and wore shoes that showed my toes.

His cousin and I exchanged numbers. He called me and we went back to their house and listened to music and chat. My husband was there. I thought he was a prick the first time I met him but this night I was really into him. The next time I seen them, his cousin told him to go pick me up because he knew we had a connection where his cousin and I did not. We been together ever since. 10 years together and 9 years married.
  • Casshileman
    Options
    We met on PlentyofFish. We are married and have a very active (almost) 2 year old together!

We ended up living about 5 minutes from each other when we first met. Which is crazy because he was previously married to a woman in the Air Force and has lived all over the US and Germany. Seemed to be one of those things that was meant to be! :love:
  • Jessika_Lynnn
    Options
    My fiance went to a different high school in a small town about 15 miles away from the small town I grew up in. Him and my younger brother got to know each other through sports, and got my brother to give him my email. We talked and msn messenger'd (haha) for a few months while I was dating someone else.

I broke up with that someone else and the rest is history! We started dating when we were 16 and have been together ever since! 7 years strong this December, and a wedding in our very near future!!! :D
  • 3rdxacharm
    3rdxacharm Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Match.com. We've been together 5 years, lived together 4.5 years, engaged 1 year, and getting married in 2014. We should so be one of those couples on the commercials. :-)

Ditto that.

We've been dating 7 years, livin together for 2 years, not engaged yet, but I'm not giving up on him. We both gradutated in 1992 from the same college. We lived 2.5 miles apart :)
  • minnesota_deere
    minnesota_deere Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    eharmoney, took me 3 years to meet her, love at first sight 12/29/06, engaged 04/15/2007, married with kids 9/27/08
  • CarmenSRT
    CarmenSRT Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    My husband was a friend from church who would listen to me talk about my then boyfriend. After I turned 18 he told me he'd had feelings for me but couldn't say anything while I was still underage. I was still dating the boyfriend, so nothing really changed. Eventually that boyfriend and I broke up, my husband sent me a two way plane ticket to come out to California to see if there was anything there we could work on. Never used the return ticket. It's been over 25 years and a child all the way through college graduation.
    I think it's gonna last. :wink:
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    We were in the same audio engineering program and were in the same lab group. We became fast friends. He had blue hair and was a punk rocker. He was the furthest thing from my type...until I got to know him. 16 years later, I couldn't be happier!!! :heart: