Replies

• hypocrisy8
    hypocrisy8 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    forza 4, assassins creed2, WOW
  • rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    So I take it borderlands 2 is quite good then? Seen it pop up on Steam a few times, but never really grabbed my attention enough to look at it.

If you like shooters, guns and killing things, yes it is a dope game!! Platinumed the first one
  • Kippie1985
    Kippie1985 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Nothing =( WoW ruined my warlock -cries-
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    NBA 2K12, Uncharted 2, Infamous 2, I Am Alive.
  • pabelmon
    Options
    Just played a little Halo 3, I still think it's a classic, I love playing it online with friends and every once in a while get everyone in one room with halo 3 and play for 12 hours. It's a blast!
  • Ashlee2421
    Ashlee2421 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Battlefield 1942
    Borderlands
    Game of Thrones, ps3 & tabletop
    Left 4 Dead
    Mass Effect 3
    Terraria

And currently playing peeka boo with my son but i dont think that counts
  • nectovelius
    nectovelius Posts: 5 Member
    Options

Mine too! WoW is shamefully stuck in the past, unable to move forward with the improvements of modern MMORPG's. It's sad because I really enjoyed the game in it's heyday.

TSW does not disappoint, though. I am loving it!
  • prismblitz
    Options
    Borderlands 2, Borderlands 2, and more Borderlands 2.
  • HogSandwich
    HogSandwich Posts: 146 Member
    Options

SAME. I have no idea how anything works anymore. Though I am still in Pandaria, but I'm being a dweeb and pet battling :)

Also playing Torchlight 2. And if I'm being completely honest, a hell of a lot of solitaire on my phone.
  • magdalen13
    magdalen13 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Borderlands 2, Borderlands 2, and more Borderlands 2.

Yup. well.. that's what I'm watching my husband play :) It's a great game, seriously, so funny. And insane.

When I ever get the xbox to myself I am replaying the Dragon Age series with different character builds. To have a range of options for #3 when it arrives, and cause I'm a nerd :)
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Borderlands 2 is pissing me off. I can't even get past the first boss! *Knuckle Dragger*

And THIS is why I prefer fantasy games. Swords don't EVER run out of bullets!!!!
  • Chrisplayer136
    Chrisplayer136 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    waiting on Assassin's Creed 3
  • valolerie
    valolerie Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    League of Legends, I used to play more games but I don't have as much time anymore.
  • Litlbeast
    Litlbeast Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I'm still hopping back and forth from Okami to Muramasa. I don't get a lot of time to play, so... I'd like to pick up Fragile Dreams next, and I really wish they made .hack/ for the Wii. :(

And after talking to some people here, I really wish I had an XBox and Borderlands!
  • ptjolsen
    ptjolsen Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    No Sports gamers?
  • waylandcool
    waylandcool Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm more of a PC gamer, although I may get back into Madden at some point. Right now, I'm playing World of Tanks and I am in the Mechwarrior Online beta.
  • penrbrown
    Options
    I'm more of a PC gamer, although I may get back into Madden at some point. Right now, I'm playing World of Tanks and I am in the Mechwarrior Online beta.

I remember when being a PC Gamer meant something. These days most of the really good games are cross-platform enabled.
  • penrbrown
    Options
    No Sports gamers?

Only sports game I like is any game involving snowboarding. Does that count?
  • Ashleighkitty
    Ashleighkitty Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Silent Hill Homecoming, Left4Dead 2, Black Ops - Anything shooty or zombie :P x
  • Isisannblue
    Options
    Skyrim and Modern Warfare 3. The Next game I want really badly is Bioshock Infinite and Black ops 2. :)