Whats your Favorite movie Quote Ever!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• TerminatorFRS86
    TerminatorFRS86 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    "Same thing happened to me with wife number two, 'member? I have no idea nothing's going on, right? I come home one day and the house is empty, and I mean completely empty. She even took the ice cube trays out of the freezer. What kind of a sick ***** takes the ICE CUBE trays out of the FREEZER? "

"Women. Can't live with 'em. Can't kill 'em!"

Both Tom Arnold--True Lies (Classic Movie!!)

Frodo: "I wish none of this had happened. "
    Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

That part always gets me, its such a great message that can be used for every situation one comes across!
  • _VoV
    _VoV Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Never tell me the odds!

--HAN SOLO, Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
  • Kris0109
    Kris0109 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Resolution #1: Uggg - will obviously lose 20 lbs. #2: Always put last night's panties in the laundry basket. Equally important: will find nice sensible boyfriend and stop forming romantic attachments to any of the following: alcoholics, workaholics, sexaholics, commitment-phobics, peeping toms, megalomaniacs, emotional ****wits, or perverts. Will especially stop fantasizing about a particular person who embodies all these things. - Bridget