Tattoos!

Options

Replies

• pixtotts
    pixtotts Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    i dont have one currently but i am going to get one when i reach my goal weight, its going to be on the inside of my elbow and small because my mum will be murdering me... im currently torn as to what to have, was considering a heart or a star but loads of people seem to get them so argh dunno... but it will be the last thing i do to my body, i have abused my body so much already and im only 23 i want to make one last mark on it and for it to be a pretty one.
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Archer on right shoulder - Saggitarius - Me
    Rose (on what will be my left, bottom ab, once my six pack kicks in) - British Rose (me being patriotic? )
    6 Stars on left obilque - One for each of my siblings including me and Mum.
    An Ankh with heirogliphs at the nape of my neck, the gliphs move down the top of my spine to just below my shoulder blades. - life and all the good and bad that comes with it.
    Intertwined Sun and Moon - my deceased twin siblings

Forgot one: Infinity Cross on my right wrist - it's on the underside of the my wrist so when i meet clients and shake hands they don't necessarily get to see it. :wink:
  • tjlightbulb
    Options
    I'm so pumped to see so many people post! Whatever ink you have be proud of it. Any inked MFP want to add me feel free!
  • offthedeependay
    offthedeependay Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    both arms covered,more than one story
    check out my tattoo web page fron start to now,,and adding more in a couple of weeks
    www.mybodyart.net
  • GibblesandBits8064
    GibblesandBits8064 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have Japanese symbols for strength, spirit, and longevity going down my spine. Strength and spirit because I feel they describe my personality and longevity for a long life. Then I have aequitas on my lower back (tramp stamp holla!) because my sister and I were teenagers and we loved the movie The Boondock Saints. So she got one and I got the other, but our mother wood have killed us if we had gotten them on our hands like they have them in the movie!!
  • nukehiker
    nukehiker Posts: 457
    Options
    I have 2, one on each bicep. on my right bicep is a wolf. i'm from MN so wolves are around us..lol and it was better then a dolphin.. on my left bicep is a skull and cross bones with the words suicide charley it was the name of my marine corps unit C co 1st battalion 7th marines and there is a pic of it in my profile.
  • chinasaurus86
    Options
    Right upper arm- Little checkerboard hearts outlined in bright neon colors; got them because i love checkerboard, they're spunky like me, and represent my love of ska music ;)

Left upper arm- a cartoon zombie girl that was drawn to look like me. my best friend and i are obsessed with zombies. we wanted tattoos to represent our friendship and ourselves so we got zombie girls that represent both of us and had them done at the same time. hers of course looks like her and mine like me. i'm going to get a graveyard and ghosts put with it sometime.

top of right foot- 3 bats; represents me, my best friend and her daughter (who is like my little sister). we have been best friends for so long. mine are just outlines. lol, once again, my best friend has the same set of bats representing the same, but has hers colored in.

top of left foot - 4 stars each a different neon color because i LOVE stars!

behind left ear- 2 more little stars :)

right back hip area? - blue brontosaurus. i am so obsessed with dinosaurs and i always wanted to have one with me at all times.

front right shoulder - hello kitty. i'm a huge hello kitty fan! everything i own is basically hello kitty! (even the inside of my car is completely decked out in hello kitty lulz)

if i lose all my weight, i am awarding myself with 2 more tattoos. i want a cute sloth (bradypus variegatus) on my thigh because i am a sloth lover and completely lose my mind over sloths. like go completely insane. also, i'm a huge nature buff and a dr. seuss buff... and the lorax is my favorite story (you have no idea how much ifreaked out when the movie came out.) so i'm going to get some truffula trees and the word unless.. because i believe in that story so much.

so yeah. there's my tatttooos!
  • MHorvath85
    MHorvath85 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Have quite a bit - but my 2 favorites are:
    A story my son and I read called "Monster Party" .... Gargoyle holding a balloon on a string - starts below my jugular and ends about 3 inches above my belly button.
    &
    My husband and I have a matching hot air balloon with wedding date, on our inner forearms.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    i really want one but i hear they hurt ......
  • Philllbis
    Philllbis Posts: 801 Member
    Options

Feels like a sunburn is the best way I can describe it. 9 here.
  • zeebruhgirl
    zeebruhgirl Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Foot - Peacock feather - reminds me to be proud of myself and give myself credit where it's due
    Behind Ear - Scissors - I went to hair dressing school and don't want to forget it.
    Chest/Wrist - Padlocked Heart/Key - Who holds my hand holds the key to my heart
    Bicep - Owl, for good luck
  • fatboypup
    Options

Feels like a sunburn is the best way I can describe it. 9 here.

thanks some folks describe them as fluffy kittens and moonbeams
  • luvJOJO
    luvJOJO Posts: 1,881 Member
    Options
    on the right side of my neck...
    facebook_-1971567426jpg.jpg

the back of my neck....means serenity
    facebook_1797061730jpg.jpg

on my wrist b/c I love music
    facebook_1714308424jpg.jpg

my son's name & a guardian angel to watch over us both
    facebook_214214098jpg.jpg
  • shimewazaMan
    Options

It depends on where you get it. Mine is on the side of my upper arm and it did not hurt at all. Granted, I have some meat there. LOL ... I hear that it does hurt if you get it some place that is right on bone.
  • fatboypup
    Options

It depends on where you get it. Mine is on the side of my upper arm and it did not hurt at all. Granted, I have some meat there. LOL ... I hear that it does hurt if you get it some place that is right on bone.

i was thinking kneecap
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options

i was thinking kneecap

OH NO WHAT WILL IT LOOK LIKE WHEN YOURE OLD?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
  • shimewazaMan
    Options

i was thinking kneecap

Hmmm ... never talked to anyone who had one there. Despite the fact that there really isn't any muscle or fat under the skin there, the skin on the knees does tend to be a bit tougher. I wouldn't think that the knee would be painful. One thing to consider regarding a tattoo on the knee ... depending on your body, of course, the skin over the knee changes in it's tightness and orientation when you stand up and sit down. I would keep that in mind when you are planning or choosing your design.
  • fatboypup
    Options

i was thinking kneecap

Hmmm ... never talked to anyone who had one there. Despite the fact that there really isn't any muscle or fat under the skin there, the skin on the knees does tend to be a bit tougher. I wouldn't think that the knee would be painful. One thing to consider regarding a tattoo on the knee ... depending on your body, of course, the skin over the knee changes in it's tightness and orientation when you stand up and sit down. I would keep that in mind when you are planning or choosing your design.

thank you ... you've been most helpful
  • letobot
    letobot Posts: 205
    Options

i was thinking kneecap

so clearly no one has noticed your profile pic
  • fatboypup
    Options

i was thinking kneecap

so clearly no one has noticed your profile pic

or my ticker .... or any of my profile pics .... im gonna add you cause I need more smart folks in my life :)