What was your WORST binge ever?

Options

Replies

• banks89202
    Options
    I can't read anymore or I'm going to go to a drive thru lol!!!
  • Ashlee2421
    Ashlee2421 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Good God, today.
    I've been doing so good, but I spent the day with my parents.
    Went out for lunch to a bar with them, had some sweet potato fries and 2 slices of chicken and cheese quesadilla with Mountain Dew.
    2 kit-kats.
    And just had a can of Mountain dew.

And I didn't work out at all today.

I feel like I need a lashing lol

I fell off the rocker and I fell off HARD
  • ohtobe140
    Options
    My normal binges used to be a 2 item thing from Panda express - Orange Chicken and the fried beef thing with fried rice and chow mein, 2-4 king size candy bars, a large bag of Smartfood popcorn, 2 liters of diet coke and a jar of nutella. Usually eaten in less than an hour.

I have eaten many times a whole large pepperoni and pineapple pizza with a pint of ben and jerrys, a large salad and breadsticks with everything but the ice cream dipped in ranch or blue cheese dressing of course, diet coke.

I can eat a lot, I never feel full until I feel like I might explode. My brain just doesn't register. Now, I eat a normal portion and when it's gone, it's gone.

I also eat my biggest meal at lunch and if I eat dinner its only one serving of cheerios. This has, I feel, saved my life.
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    My weakness is a great bottle of wine. But I have also been known to scarf peanut butter cups (such a weakness for them).
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    Binges are related to either weekend stuff (alcohol) or cycle (chips & dip, popcorn, fish & chips, poutine, chocolate - it all goes to hell; one BAD lady time, consumed almost 4000 cals).
  • joeylibin
    Options
    I am in my first year of university and am extremely overwhelmed! This binge happened in the university cafeteria last week...

Started off with a nice, healthy salad, followed by a bowl of ice cream (1 scoop strawberry, two scoops vanilla), then I had three slices of greasy cheese pizza drenched in ranch sauce, then I had five chicken wings, then I had three pieces of strawberry shortcake, then I had another full bowl of ice cream (same flavours), then I had a bowl of fries with ketchup and mayo, and on my way out of the cafeteria I got an ice cream cone...
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    drunken or waking up in the middle of the night ....
  • JennedyJLD
    JennedyJLD Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    What is scarier is thinking about what i ate before i dieted, would certainly be considered binging to me now but then...just a day in the life.

This was my exact thought!
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Sweet Tomatoes!
  • LivvyLinde
    Options
    half gallon of birthday cake ice cream
    box of little debbies donut sticks
    bag of peanut butter m&ms

That was a baaaaaad day.
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    12 large cream filled donuts in one sitting. I then worked all night and still ate a bunch of other food. A total reminder to myself that I have come a long way.
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I was on steroids once because I had tendon problems with my wrist, and while I was on them I had an entire medium pizza from dominos (but it's a huuuge medium) and was still hungry. I had to tell my fiance he should handcuff me to the bed in case I sleep-ate lol
  • tr33p1g
    tr33p1g Posts: 85
    Options
    I've been known to eat a 14" pizza to myself then eat a few slices of a mates pizza on top :)
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    With a hangover I could eat rings around myself
  • Erykah3584
    Erykah3584 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    The day after my sons birthday I ate the whole leftover half of his birthday cake. Just stood there at the kitchen counter with a fork. :grumble:
  • taytaylynn3
    Options
    probably an entire medium pizza and a pint of ice cream...
    Oh yes! The pint of ice cream is what gets me.
  • MidlifeGlowUp
    MidlifeGlowUp Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    OMG. I can't believe I'm telling you all this, but I ate 6 large cupcakes in one sitting. It was enough fat and calories for three days.
  • karotladee
    karotladee Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    A Dozen Donuts-no lie
    everyone of them was a fancy- either stuffed or iced.

I was overwhelmed & working retail in my 20's & never knew when I was going to get a break. I kept the box in the back room & ate 'em in a 2 hour period.
    Dragged the whole day & night & never ate anything else that day
    NEVER did that again
  • bonniecarbs
    bonniecarbs Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Half a jar of Jif and a jar of dry roasted peanuts with an 8 ounce glass of wine
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    a binge for me involves rum, vodka and whisky ! :ohwell: