Guys, what type of girl do u like physically?

Options

Replies

• shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    Apple, pear, hourglass or straight?
    Fit, thin or plump?
    Or are you just not picky at all?

body-shape.gif

Do men worry about this kind of stuff themselves?

To the OP: Answer: Most men are very simple creatures, and rarely scientific. If I brought this chart to the bar with my buddies, they would assume the worst and laugh their a$$es off. Keep it straight and simple: Are you a breast or butt-man (butt and leg combo). Believe it or not, this is a noteworthy bar discussion. Bring out the diagrams and you lost most of us.

I couldn't see my fiance looking in the mirror debating whether he's a banana or a sausage or a doughnut.

Whoops lol No more charts or diagrams then
    I guess the ones w/o boobs or butts (like me) are just at a loss then right?
  • DJJW
    DJJW Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    hubby says athletic. Doesn't matter what "shape"
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    To the OP: Answer: Most men are very simple creatures, and rarely scientific. If I brought this chart to the bar with my buddies, they would assume the worst and laugh their a$$es off. Keep it straight and simple: Are you a breast or butt-man (butt and leg combo). Believe it or not, this is a noteworthy bar discussion. Bring out the diagrams and you lost most of us.

But couldn't you be a boob man and still appreciate ALL boobs, no matter the shape or size? That's how I feel.. I think most would agree with me. Once you've seen one pair, you want to see them all. Same for the booty.

I think women put women (and themselves) into these fruit categories.. For what reason, I'm not sure.
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    TBH yes. To me you would be at a loss (physically) But, this is where your personality comes in.
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Yeah it's just boobs or butt. I don't think there's a belly man.
  • shorty35565
    Options
    TBH yes. To me you would be at a loss (physically) But, this is where your personality comes in.
    oh gee thanks
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    I know everyone likes different things, so it'll be interesting to find out.

You answered your own question..
  • shorty35565
    Options

no i didn't....I want to kno specifically what they like.
  • mavrick7
    mavrick7 Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options

But couldn't you be a boob man and still appreciate ALL boobs, no matter the shape or size? That's how I feel.. I think most would agree with me. Once you've seen one pair, you want to see them all. Same for the booty.

I think women put women (and themselves) into these fruit categories.. For what reason, I'm not sure.

katmas - yes, that is correct. At least for me. Boob man that loves boobies!:wink:
  • glennhaggard
    glennhaggard Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Whatever shape my wife is. (collects 2 brownie points)

^ nice.

To answer the OP, it depends on the girl. Some girls look better bigger, some look better smaller. If she's a good person it will help a lot more than anything else though. I don't care fi you're "X", if you're a B also, you aren't getting time with me.
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lowv0x81iy1qmdbb0o1_500.jpg

/thread, everyone else are whiteknights.

LOVE her body. I'd be happy with end results like this. Love thick toned legs~ as well as a big butt and nice upper body tonage!
  • njohnson1966
    njohnson1966 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    The kind that likes me!?
  • glennhaggard
    glennhaggard Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lowv0x81iy1qmdbb0o1_500.jpg

/thread, everyone else are whiteknights.

LOVE her body. I'd be happy with end results like this. Love thick toned legs~ as well as a big butt and nice upper body tonage!

WHOA. Anyone not liking results like that isn't invited to my party lol
  • OmegaGator
    OmegaGator Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I think most guys would say hourglass. Also, some guys care more about what race the girl is white, black, asian etc.
  • pamcuster
    pamcuster Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Yeah it's just boobs or butt. I don't think there's a belly man.

Well, that's terrible news!
  • birdieaz
    birdieaz Posts: 448 Member
    Options

no i didn't....I want to kno specifically what they like.

Men aren't all of like mind...there are as many preferences as there are men.

Yes there really is someone for everyone. I've been hit on at 170, 150, 140, 130 and now at 118lbs. I certainly looked different at all those weights yet there was at least one guy who found my body attractive at that particular moment.

Whatever your physical attributes are, focus on making them as healthy as possible. Health glows..and glowing is attractive at any shape.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    My husband prefers petite women with big boobs. Strangely enough I'm 5'9" have broad shoulders, big hips and am an A cup. Funny. We've been together 10 years.
  • mavrick7
    mavrick7 Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I find it very interesting that so many women are trying to figure out how they can meet or qualify as "hot" or attractive to guys. My recommendation, be comfortable with who you are. Don't change yourself and get a boob job. Everyone has a gift or talent, and I see beauty in all women.
  • shorty35565
    Options
    I find it very interesting that so many women are trying to figure out how they can meet or qualify as "hot" or attractive to guys. My recommendation, be comfortable with who you are. Don't change yourself and get a boob job. Everyone has a gift or talent, and I see beauty in all women.

Because it's nice to be noticed. All my life I've felt invisible, I just want to feel accepted. But I don't have big boobs or a big butt. This thread basically lets me know not to hold my breath ab ever becoming visible. I don't have what it takes.
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options

+25