Guys, what type of girl do u like physically?

Replies

• RumRum85
    RumRum85 Posts: 61 Member
    I LOVE petite curvy girls (1.6m that is ~5.x right?), I just dislike to see bones.

brazilianbabe03thumb1.jpg
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    1306188246oprah-winfrey-1_zpsaa46f2e9.jpg
  • georgie_lou
    georgie_lou Posts: 225 Member
    [\quote] Because it's nice to be noticed. All my life I've felt invisible, I just want to feel accepted. But I don't have big boobs or a big butt. This thread basically lets me know not to hold my breath ab ever becoming visible. I don't have what it takes. [/quote]

It sounds a bit like you are fishing for compliments with this thread...to be considered attractive by most men you need to be comfortable in your own skin and with the way you look and not need contant reassurance that you are attractive!
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    I'm hourglass and I feel you have to have an ars!
  • TonkaDanteFriend
    TonkaDanteFriend Posts: 70 Member
    As long as she takes care of herself, a woman is a woman. Being that concerned about fitting a certain "attractive" body mold is only going to net you the wrong kind of guy unless you're just looking for a weekend fling and a month worth of treatment for crabs.
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    the attitude is more important then shape, a woman that is confident but still wants to have my strong arms wrapped around her
  • JennaClaire520
    JennaClaire520 Posts: 14 Member
    ill raise your asian girl with a girl that looks like a woman. but that girl does have a nice fatty :)

The Asian girl has rather big legs imo. That's something I wouldn't want for myself.

Rather wide jaw for an asian girl... think she may have been using some special substances... or photoshopped.
  • TonkaDanteFriend
    TonkaDanteFriend Posts: 70 Member
    ill raise your asian girl with a girl that looks like a woman. but that girl does have a nice fatty :)

The Asian girl has rather big legs imo. That's something I wouldn't want for myself.

Rather wide jaw for an asian girl... think she may have been using some special substances... or photoshopped.

Or "she" is post-op.
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    It's not so much the shape that matters, i's how they carry themselves. I'll take any shape as long as they are confident, with a smile that lights up the room, and eyes that you can get lost in...

Everything else is just icing on the cake.
  • kevie1021
    kevie1021 Posts: 543 Member
    Apple, pear, hourglass or straight?
    Fit, thin or plump?
    Or are you just not picky at all?
    Just curious as to what everyone likes. I always wonder. I know everyone likes different things, so it'll be interesting to find out.

You're asking guys right? I have no idea what you are talking about.
    Please rephrase your question into something we can understand.

Yeah, what don't you understand?
    The body shapes
    body-shape.gif

I think you get the fit, thin or plump, least I hope u would lol

I am a very proud hour glass :-)

Definitely a fan of the hourglass!
  • kevie1021
    kevie1021 Posts: 543 Member
    I LOVE petite curvy girls (1.6m that is ~5.x right?), I just dislike to see bones.

brazilianbabe03thumb1.jpg

Damn!
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Because it's nice to be noticed. All my life I've felt invisible, I just want to feel accepted. But I don't have big boobs or a big butt. This thread basically lets me know not to hold my breath ab ever becoming visible. I don't have what it takes.

It sounds a bit like you are fishing for compliments with this thread...to be considered attractive by most men you need to be comfortable in your own skin and with the way you look and not need contant reassurance that you are attractive!

not fishing for compliments at all. Just sayin how I feel. I wish I could b 1 of those girls, but I'm not. I honestly hate the way I look, tryin to work towards something I will like.
  • georgie_lou
    OP...Your profile suggests you're married...are you? Obviously he finds you attractive
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    banana shape and fit.

abs on a girl make me swoon! <3
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    OP...Your profile suggests you're married...are you? Obviously he finds you attractive

Yeah, but it's not enough. It doesn't make me hate myself any less.
  • georgie_lou

Well that's your issue to work through then. How do you think it makes your husband feel to know his opinion doesn't count? What are you after? Guys falling over themselves to sleep with you? This will not give you the confidence and self worth you are after
  • Litlbeast
    Litlbeast Posts: 340 Member
    Apple, pear, hourglass or straight?
    Fit, thin or plump?
    Or are you just not picky at all?
    Just curious as to what everyone likes. I always wonder. I know everyone likes different things, so it'll be interesting to find out.

You're asking guys right? I have no idea what you are talking about.
    Please rephrase your question into something we can understand.

Yeah, what don't you understand?
    The body shapes
    body-shape.gif

I think you get the fit, thin or plump, least I hope u would lol

Finally I know the fruit by which to classify myself! I's a banana.

>>
  • Phaedra2014
    Phaedra2014 Posts: 1,254 Member
    physical was the last thing I cared about when I met my wife 17 years ago... she was a sweet soul without a mean bone in her body... I'd marry her again in a heartbeat

Your reply is so refreshingly authentic.
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member

hate yourself girl please you got some dam sexy legs
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    im a coke bottle.....:bigsmile: