Insanity Round 2 starts Sept 24

Options

Replies

• telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Week 2 Day 2 Pure Cardio

OMG I am always nervous about making it through this one and today was no different! Now I have to really amp up my endurance level because in December I'm starting the new Les Mills Combat program. 7 different types of martial arts per workout for 60 days...I can't wait!!!

I'm looking for buddies to join me in my December/January Combat challenge so if you're interested in learning more please check out the info on my Facebook page (www.facebook.com/sharonseamanfit) and let me know! While you're there pleease LIKE my page so I can continue building an audience.
  • aisylu2
    aisylu2 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Week 2 Day 2 Pure Cardio

OMG I am always nervous about making it through this one and today was no different! Now I have to really amp up my endurance level because in December I'm starting the new Les Mills Combat program. 7 different types of martial arts per workout for 60 days...I can't wait!!!

I'm looking for buddies to join me in my December/January Combat challenge so if you're interested in learning more please check out the info on my Facebook page (www.facebook.com/sharonseamanfit) and let me know! While you're there pleease LIKE my page so I can continue building an audience.

It looks interesting!
  • DGrayaon
    Options
    Ugh I'm ill. Tis is really going to mess with my schedule. Going to take my rest day today and pick up ploy on sunday. Hoping to feel ok tomorrow.
  • telcochik
    Options
    Week 2 Day 3 Plyo Cardio Circuit

The sweat was dripping into my eyes by the time I got to the final cooldown. I worked hard today and feel great!

DGrayaon - hope you feel better soon!
  • DGrayaon
    Options
    Thanks, feeling really sorry for myself. Going to give myself a kick up the backside and get cardio recovery done tonight and a hot shower to sweat this cold out!!
  • telcochik
    Options
    Week 2 Day 4 Cardio Recovery

I needed this after going hard yesterday! My legs and hip flexors are burning

DGrayaon - don't push too hard if you're body is telling you it needs rest. Colds suck and sometimes working out doesn't do anything more than 1) tire you out and 2) make you feel worse. On the other hand if your body is telling you to get the h*ll up and move then you probably need to listen! Hope you're feeling better today!
  • DGrayaon
    Options
    Nope I wasn't able to complete it! Did some and took the dog out for a walk to get some fresh air which helped.
  • telcochik
    Options
    Nope I wasn't able to complete it! Did some and took the dog out for a walk to get some fresh air which helped.

Proud of you for listening to your body instead of fighting your way through it. Drink plenty of fluids and for pete's sake get some rest!!! :bigsmile:
  • telcochik
    Options
    Week 2 Day 5 Cardio Power & Resistance

Happy it's Friday! Enjoy today everyone!
  • telcochik
    Options
    Week 2 Day 6 Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs

All I'm going to say is OWWWWW and now I'm starving! Off to prepare a protein focused breakfast so I can get my nutrition plan off to a good start. Enjoy Saturday y'all!
  • telcochik
    Options
    Week 2 Day 7 REST DAY!!!!
  • telcochik
    Options
    Week 3 Day 1 - Fit Test and Fast & Furious

Huge improvements in my fit test results this morning, especially compared to round 1 day 1! I threw in Fast & Furious just to burn off some extra goo from yesterday's cheat meal.

Round 2 results - Day 1/15
    Switch Kicks - 93/100
    Power Jacks - 50/54
    Power Knees - 88/98
    Power Jumps - 35/36
    Globe Jumps - 9/10
    Suicide Jumps - 14/15
    Push Up Jacks - 24/26
    Low Plank Obliques - 49/51

Round 1 Day 1 to Round 2 Today
    Switch Kicks - 67/100
    Power Jacks - 35/54
    Power Knees - 60/98
    Power Jumps - 26/36
    Globe Jumps - 8/10
    Suicide Jumps - 11/15
    Push Up Jacks - 13/26
    Low Plank Obliques - 34/51
  • Takarameri
    Takarameri Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    My fit test definitely is showing improvements!

Fit Test Results:
    Switch Kicks: 50 (40)
    Power Jacks: 40 (30)
    Power Knees: 77 (60)
    Power Jumps: 21 (19)
    Globe Jumps: 8 (5)
    Suicide Jumps: 8 (5)
    Push up Jacks: 8 (2)
    Low Plank Oblique: 58 (30)
  • telcochik
    Options
    My fit test definitely is showing improvements!

Fit Test Results:
    Switch Kicks: 50 (40)
    Power Jacks: 40 (30)
    Power Knees: 77 (60)
    Power Jumps: 21 (19)
    Globe Jumps: 8 (5)
    Suicide Jumps: 8 (5)
    Push up Jacks: 8 (2)
    Low Plank Oblique: 58 (30)

Wow that's some FANTASTIC progress!!! Great job!
  • telcochik
    Options
    Week 3 Day 3 Pure Cardio

Ugh didn't hear my alarm clock go off so I overslept by about 45 minutes this morning and had to convince myself to still head down to the basement to push play. I tricked my mind into doing so by picking a "shorter" workout than the scheduled 42 minutes of Plyo Cardio Circuit. and instead did the 38 minute Pure Cardio video. My right knee is bothering me today so I know I didn't go as hard as I could have but at least I got through it and burned off some goo.
  • shgreenw
    shgreenw Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2, month 1 of my second round. I've hot Pure Cardio today and I'm excited. I love this workout! :)
  • telcochik
    Options
    Welcome to round 2! Pure Cardio is not my favorite but I don't hate it!
  • shgreenw
    shgreenw Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Obviously I've lost my mind. I'm in the second week of month one of my second round. Clear as mud? I did Cardio Abs today right after Pure Cardio. I figured that I had already made it through the second month workouts so why not do them back to back from the get go. I'm also skipping the fit tests since I'm not as concerned with the results the second time around. I ran 5k in lieu of the first fit test and will probably run on Monday too. LOVING doing this program again!!!
  • LeighAnna115
    Options
    So I know I'm wayyyy late here, but I also do insanity... Anyone mind if I join in? This morning was Plyo Cardio for me!
  • laceface626
    Options
    I've been doing insanity for a while and it kicks my butt hardcore everytime!! Add me and we can suffer together :p