Guys, what type of girl do u like physically?

Options

Replies

• blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    im a coke bottle.....:bigsmile:

I'll have a coke PLEASE .................:happy:

1 coke zero for blakejohn:flowerforyou:

Delicious :tongue:
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    [img]http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i428/eKittyCouture/Blog Graphics/6252833243609f26156561c44bf97942_zpsa5306cdd.jpg[/img]

honestly this is disgusting :)
  • Natashaa1991
    Options
    Candice-Swanepoel-Models-For-Victorias-Secret-Photoshoot-In-St-Barts12.jpg

this is perfect :)
  • RumRum85
    RumRum85 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    [img]http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i428/eKittyCouture/Blog Graphics/6252833243609f26156561c44bf97942_zpsa5306cdd.jpg[/img]

I Agree, too open clothe for that boobs size, should be more closed on the side.
  • lostinthe619
    Options

Completely agree... *watches as my man card flies out of my hand*

The confidence thing has already been nailed down countless times here.

Personally, and maybe it's just me, but I like women that look natural. I don't want a girl that is trying to look like she's on the cover of some magazine with crazy amounts of make up on, hair extensions, boob jobs and implants in other places, botox and all of those things. More times than not it's just their way of trying to over compensate for some issue they're insecure about which is a red flag to begin with.

Just be yourself, and more importantly be happy with who you are. It's great to have fitness goals as to where you aspire to get your body to, but it's something completely different to want to be that person.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options

Completely agree... *watches as my man card flies out of my hand*

The confidence thing has already been nailed down countless times here.

Personally, and maybe it's just me, but I like women that look natural. I don't want a girl that is trying to look like she's on the cover of some magazine with crazy amounts of make up on, hair extensions, boob jobs and implants in other places, botox and all of those things. More times than not it's just their way of trying to over compensate for some issue they're insecure about which is a red flag to begin with.

Just be yourself, and more importantly be happy with who you are. It's great to have fitness goals as to where you aspire to get your body to, but it's something completely different to want to be that person.

Very well said.
  • Natashaa1991
    Options
    i am 100% straight and i'd do her. (the blonde girl)
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    id destroy this girl XD. but, this is no dating material either...
  • Natashaa1991
    Options
    not the fat girl, i wouldn't do her haha. Candice Swanepoel, I meant*
  • needernt
    needernt Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Candice-Swanepoel-Models-For-Victorias-Secret-Photoshoot-In-St-Barts12.jpg

this is perfect :)
    So you think the did weight training?
  • needernt
    needernt Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    considering womens body they do not have big arms or shoulders. jusr bottom and legs mekes them so attractive.
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lowv0x81iy1qmdbb0o1_500.jpg

/thread, everyone else are whiteknights.

Oh my...

I'm aiming for this! Look at that booty, i wanna bite on that!
  • Chopper88
    Options
    ummm, female. ; )
  • ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Tall, tone, slender, and lithe, with some B-C boobies.
  • Italianyc84
    Italianyc84 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I'm a lesbian so I'm chiming in.

I like brunettes with olive skin (italian and spanish girls postly), on the short side but not too short (5'1''-5'4'') who's...I would say at the top end of their BMI. I like a thick girl, but not very overweight. I like big boobs. I like big butts and I cannot lie. Curly hair is a nice added touch.

Having said all that...I ended up with a 5'10'' apple shaped blonde hair blue eyed Polish girl. That's who I fell in love with! :-)
  • crw72209
    crw72209 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Whatever shape my wife is. (collects 2 brownie points)

Good job!
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    short brunettes
  • sixrings
    sixrings Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I like a woman that can be a lady in public but naughty behind closed doors :-)
  • Embooya
    Embooya Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I gotta have some meat on the bone. Not so much a boob-man but I got to have a nice rumpin dumper. Oh and I am a total sucker for green eyes.
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Why do we worry so much about what type men like? I dont see men posting these questions.
    My husband likes pear and he got banana. Guess what, carbs or not, he's having banana for the rest of his life.