Guys, what type of girl do u like physically?

Options

Replies

• erinfog
    erinfog Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna throw up.. that girl is bones... My husband would throw up as well. Eat a f**king steak B**ch!

so rude.
  • DaniJeanine
    DaniJeanine Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Just to clarify: the apple shape gets a very, very, bad rep. What it essentially means is that you TEND to gain weight in your stomach, not your legs or hips. It doesn't automatically make you a walking bowling ball on stilts.

There is such thing as a slim, attractive "apple" shaped woman--as long as the woman keeps herself fit and toned she will never get that round look. Just sayin ;-)
  • DJJW
    DJJW Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    not everyone keeps their "body type" either
  • Philllbis
    Philllbis Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    My two requirements,

1) Being of age

2) Breathing

I can't reallly afford to limit my pool of selection!
  • DaniJeanine
    DaniJeanine Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    not everyone keeps their "body type" either

Thank you!!!
  • needernt
    needernt Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Why do we worry so much about what type men like? I dont see men posting these questions.
    My husband likes pear and he got banana. Guess what, carbs or not, he's having banana for the rest of his life.
    Dear I need to say something. I live in iran and I comments on persian fitness sites as well .story over there is totally different. some times back a guy start a topic " Do really girls like these bodies?" you couldn't see any girl come up with such a topic.
    When I see this topic here I just get shocked. women normally don't like to talk about this things in public or maybe I think like that. here I think that is a good job.
    let it continiue
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Apple, pear, hourglass or straight?
    Fit, thin or plump?
    Or are you just not picky at all?
    Just curious as to what everyone likes. I always wonder. I know everyone likes different things, so it'll be interesting to find out.

You're asking guys right? I have no idea what you are talking about.
    Please rephrase your question into something we can understand.

Yeah, what don't you understand?
    The body shapes
    body-shape.gif

I think you get the fit, thin or plump, least I hope u would lol

I am pear shape not much on the top but what I don't have upstairs I make up for it in the booty.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Why do we worry so much about what type men like? I dont see men posting these questions.
    My husband likes pear and he got banana. Guess what, carbs or not, he's having banana for the rest of his life.
    Dear I need to say something. I live in iran and I comments on persian fitness sites as well .story over there is totally different. some times back a guy start a topic " Do really girls like these bodies?" you couldn't see any girl come up with such a topic.
    When I see this topic here I just get shocked. women normally don't like to talk about this things in public or maybe I think like that. here I think that is a good job.
    let it continiue

Hey buddy - You are interacting with people outside of your repressed country. Try to deal with it. You start this *kitten* about women on every post that you can find. Get as shocked as you want, it's the way we live. If you don't like it (I suspect that you really do like it...a lot), then leave. You are not going to convince anyone here that it is the appropriate way to act.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Oh... and I like all shapes - as long as there's no banana.
  • needernt
    Options
    let it continiue

Hey buddy - You are interacting with people outside of your repressed country. Try to deal with it. You start this *kitten* about women on every post that you can find. Get as shocked as you want, it's the way we live. If you don't like it (I suspect that you really do like it...a lot), then leave. You are not going to convince anyone here that it is the appropriate way to act.
    ،thanks for the advice grand pa.
  • Italianyc84
    Italianyc84 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    let it continiue

did you even read his post?? He said he LIKES the discussion. He said it surprises him because it's not typical on persian fitness boards, but he thinks it's good to discuss it and wants it to continue. Get thee to reading comprehension class.
  • needernt
    Options
    let it continiue

did you even read his post?? He said he LIKES the discussion. He said it surprises him because it's not typical on persian fitness boards, but he thinks it's good to discuss it and wants it to continue. Get thee to reading comprehension class.
    Actually When I read what is written under his wall photo. I totally understand everything. sometimes better not to argue.!!
  • Italianyc84
    Italianyc84 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    let it continiue

Actually When I read what is written under his wall photo. I totally understand everything. sometimes better not to argue.!!

seriously! nothing but silence since then, wonder why!
  • CATindeeHAT
    CATindeeHAT Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    [img]http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i428/eKittyCouture/Blog Graphics/6252833243609f26156561c44bf97942_zpsa5306cdd.jpg[/img]

Lol just throwing this in here to see what kind of reactions it would stir up.

Clearly those of us who admire the anorexic* find it disgusting.
  • ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    [img]http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i428/eKittyCouture/Blog Graphics/6252833243609f26156561c44bf97942_zpsa5306cdd.jpg[/img]

I know I said I like tall and lithe, but I would destroy this too. Damn!
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options

honestly this is disgusting :)

I agree.
  • CATindeeHAT
    CATindeeHAT Posts: 332 Member
    Options

I agree.

Yes. I agree. Quite threatening to the average woman.
  • shorty35565
    Options

1st of all, please don't call slimmer girls anorexic. I assume ur talking about the other picture that was put up here. That''s not anorexia. Personally I just admire proportion. I'm not a man, but I don't like HUGE butts like tht. Or big legs. It looks weird w/ a super small upper body. It almost doesn't even look natural.
    This is what I see when I think of beauty
    female-toned-abs-1-375.jpg
    female-abs-female-torso-2c-white-outfit-vert-425.jpg
  • shorty35565
    Options

I agree.

Yes. I agree. Quite threatening to the average woman.

I'll quote my friend when she read what u said 'Her butt is so big it's almost comical, like a cartoon. I'm not threatened'
    Me personally, not my cup of tea. I explained why in my other post.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Dangerously curvy.