Selfish/Shallow Reasons for losing weight?

Options
123457»

Replies

• blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    lol I lost 173 pounds to get the guy :) ..... and it was worth it!.....now I feel like I USED him to look this good ;):laugh:

Dam I always miss out on picking up the hot chick

who me?????? tosses the guy to the side and waves frantically!

hey baby .........:flowerforyou:
  • jazzalea
    jazzalea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    lol I lost 173 pounds to get the guy :) ..... and it was worth it!.....now I feel like I USED him to look this good ;):laugh:

Dam I always miss out on picking up the hot chick

who me?????? tosses the guy to the side and waves frantically!

hey baby .........:flowerforyou:

ahhhhh Geeeee!:blushing:
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    =/ Isn't that everybody's reason at some level? Were the people who asked you big?
    I don't think it's shallow or selfish. We all want to look our best and feel comfortable going out. There is absolutley nothing wrong with that. I work on myself because I want a certain body and partially to look even better for my bf and feel more comfy without my clothes than I do now. Am I selfish/shallow for wanting to look my best and feel comfortable? I don't think so.
  • LivvyLinde
    Options
    to make the butthead who dumped me a long time ago sorry he treated me the way he did.
  • StillChangingAmie
    Options
    Of course. For the attention :x

Don't tell me you all haven't thought about that moment you go to your high school reunion or a family reunion looking all hot as hell and everyone's jaws drop!
  • Babybirdganz
    Babybirdganz Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Losing weight was something I always wanted. I had always been the chubby girl and got sick of people throwing the word "fat" in my face whenever they wanted to hurt me. I wanted to lose all the weight so the next time they all saw me it would make their jaw drop. And it worked. LOL :)
  • shrinkinginQualicum
    shrinkinginQualicum Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I can't just walk by the mirror without stopping to see how good I look.... O and the sex is amazing
    lol! I totally read this as "without stripping to see"! That made me laugh.
  • suesue92
    suesue92 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    As a lot of others have said: to look good in a bikini!!
    Shallow or not, it's your life and your body!
    If you want to lose weight to look sexier... than go for it!!