caitlinlws Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    CW: 152.8...a step in the right direction after last week
  • ingalynn
    ingalynn Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    cw 173.7
    down .2 this week

Not as much as I thought it would be, but I think it is mostly water weight. I stayed within range of my goal all week, and started weight training this week, so I think I will have a bigger drop next time. Good luck to all!
  • KenSmith108
    KenSmith108 Posts: 1,966 Member
    Options
    Wierd week for me, I added food and less gym time. 265lbs. that's 5lbs. down. :happy:
  • jlsoules
    jlsoules Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Oct. 5th - 193.

Woohoo! Slow but sure!
    The last straw for me was looking at pictures of myself and seeing that all the work I had spent a year doing a couple of times was gone. Vacation pictures where I didn't want anything but my face taken because I was heavy vs. my brother's wedding (when I was hot and smaller!) and happy! I know how good I felt and looked before at the lighter weight and smaller size and I couldn't believe I had let it all get away again. This time I am taking the time to exercise, incorporating it on the family calendar and making better food choices. I'm learning how to live healthier, hopefully teaching my youngest son some of it along the way. He's built like my family, which means weight and size are going to be a struggle for him. I don't want it to be! If I can teach him now so it's with him forever, that's an added bonus for me and him!!
    My husband and I leave for vacation 11/10 for a week in the islands and I just want to look better this time than I did two years ago. I'm already a smaller size than I was then and now a lighter weight too! I'm not done yet, still have a long way to go but I'm doing it and I'm not complaining or feeling like I'm missing something! MFP and people here are helping. I'm not starving or neglecting foods that aren't good for me. Now I know how many calories there are and how to make sure I've eaten better so I can have a sweet snack or a drink every once in a while.
    So thank you to everyone here for your support, stories, words, everything!! :heart: :wink: :smile:
  • shellydd
    shellydd Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    starting= 206
    last week=196
    currently=193

i realize i probly don't have to put ALL the numbers out BUT.....i get soooo excited to seeing them together typed out!!!!! this is a lifestyle change and i'm doing good!!!
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Hello people! :)

My weigh-in 4 - Oct. 5: 170.4 (= + 0.4) :(

Mini-challenge (veggies): completed.

xx
  • sboo
    sboo Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    So to make this challenge a little more personal I want to share what my turning point was and why I started this weight loss journey in the first place.

I have always been a little on the heavier side. When I was 13 I moved in with my father. In that year I went from weighing about 150 pounds to 203. I didn't even realize I was putting the weight on. I devoted myself to losing weight,mostly through calorie counting. I got back down to 165 pounds. I kept that weight off for five years. Then last year from November to February I put on 23 pounds. I was embarrassed to see people. I didn't want my friends or my family to realize how much weight I had gained. So about the middle of June I got serious about losing weight again. I started working out regularly and watching what I ate. I have lost about 13 pounds. I feel like it is taking forever but am I going to keep pushing through. I am not only going to get back down to 165 but I am going to keep going and reach 130 pounds!

What is your story?What was the last straw?

Good morning, I hope everyone had an awesome week....

My story is I was gaining weight before I got pregnant. I lost weight and was looking ok. I could actually go shopping and enjoy it. Then I did got pregnant, It was planned. But, wasn't planned was having triplets. I gained and lost. But, somehow after I gave birth a couple of weeks after the weight just fell off. (Breast feeding triplets!!!!). Then slowly I gained and I was heavier than I ever was. I guess neglecting me and caring for them, caught up with me. I couldn't go up stairs without breathing heavy, my ankles were swelling. It was horrible. Then as the babies grew they got a little more active. I couldn't keep up with them. But, I think the actual last straw is when I was trying to go back to work 2 yrs after they were born, I couldn't fit anything I owned. I couldn't fit my shoes....:embarassed: It was horrible to shop, I cried. I couldn't any longer blame the babies for my weight gain. This time when I lose this weight I pray for the strength to keep it off. I have lost 50lbs since I started this weight lose journey. I would love to be a sexy and healthy mom.... One my kids would be proud to show off...

Weigh in today: 200lbs :drinker:
  • araxiedyck
    araxiedyck Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    137. Not sure if I can ever get below this :(
  • chaunasmith
    chaunasmith Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Today's weight: 194 lbs
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    157.2 today - down 0.8 pounds, 0.51 %
  • Biodemon
    Biodemon Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Today's weigh in 176.2 :3
  • HealthyGinny
    Options
    So to make this challenge a little more personal I want to share what my turning point was and why I started this weight loss journey in the first place.

I have always been a little on the heavier side. When I was 13 I moved in with my father. In that year I went from weighing about 150 pounds to 203. I didn't even realize I was putting the weight on. I devoted myself to losing weight,mostly through calorie counting. I got back down to 165 pounds. I kept that weight off for five years. Then last year from November to February I put on 23 pounds. I was embarrassed to see people. I didn't want my friends or my family to realize how much weight I had gained. So about the middle of June I got serious about losing weight again. I started working out regularly and watching what I ate. I have lost about 13 pounds. I feel like it is taking forever but am I going to keep pushing through. I am not only going to get back down to 165 but I am going to keep going and reach 130 pounds!

What is your story?What was the last straw?

Good morning, I hope everyone had an awesome week....

My story is I was gaining weight before I got pregnant. I lost weight and was looking ok. I could actually go shopping and enjoy it. Then I did got pregnant, It was planned. But, wasn't planned was having triplets. I gained and lost. But, somehow after I gave birth a couple of weeks after the weight just fell off. (Breast feeding triplets!!!!). Then slowly I gained and I was heavier than I ever was. I guess neglecting me and caring for them, caught up with me. I couldn't go up stairs without breathing heavy, my ankles were swelling. It was horrible. Then as the babies grew they got a little more active. I couldn't keep up with them. But, I think the actual last straw is when I was trying to go back to work 2 yrs after they were born, I couldn't fit anything I owned. I couldn't fit my shoes....:embarassed: It was horrible to shop, I cried. I couldn't any longer blame the babies for my weight gain. This time when I lose this weight I pray for the strength to keep it off. I have lost 50lbs since I started this weight lose journey. I would love to be a sexy and healthy mom.... One my kids would be proud to show off...

Weigh in today: 200lbs :drinker:

Aww, congrats for the babies!! :) But I get what you mean about crying while shopping. I hate going shopping and not finding anything, it's such a chore (when it's a real pleasure for my friends!). But we can do it and I also hope we'll be strong enough to keep the weight off. I'll cross my fingers for you, sweetie! :) Good luck! xx
  • HealthyGinny
    Options
    137. Not sure if I can ever get below this :(

Don't get discouraged, you'll get there! :)
  • soaps54
    soaps54 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    CW: 159lbs

Plateauing at its finest. How annoying.
  • smit6211
    Options
    October 5ths weigh in was 181.2!! Finally lost some weight!! Thank you Jillian Michaels. :)
  • evoke45
    evoke45 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Last weeks weight: 152
    CW: 150!!!
    GW:140
    Worked hard this week to have good days every day :) Really paid off! 140s here I come!!!
  • cautwell
    cautwell Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone

Starting weight: 130
    Last week: 127
    Current weight: 126

Hey!! Its something, better than nada like last week :)
  • lynlen
    lynlen Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    LW:138
    CW:136.5 :)
  • MrsSullivan08
    MrsSullivan08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    CW: 141
    GW: 125
  • bebifal
    bebifal Posts: 98