Need friends that won't quit!

Options

Replies

• nekoxvampyx
    Options
    :) i've been here for a while and notice that people don't talk much on here, but add me :) I log in daily.
  • Adrianovski
    Options
    I try to log daily. I dont think ive missed a day yet! I would love to be a part of this, i need support and would love to give support. Go ahead and add me if you want.
  • jbaker436
    jbaker436 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I too have had the same problem with responses from others on MFP, but have (inconsistently) kept at it. Welcome back! :flowerforyou:
  • devachild
    Options
    I just signed up to fitness pal to encourage me to work out as well! I have been going to the gym for almost 8 months but I have been lagging on the diet portion of it! Anyone who would like a work out buddy let me know!
  • AnneC77
    AnneC77 Posts: 284
    Options
    You are welcome to add me, I have logged in everyday since I joined x
  • TennisQtpye
    TennisQtpye Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm 245 days in add me If u like
  • butterflyfairy2
    butterflyfairy2 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I could use some more encouraging friends as well.
    Anyone can feel free to add me. :)
  • redraider1
    redraider1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I could use more friends! Please add me, if you do too!
  • natymatos
    natymatos Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    140 days and not going anywhere. Feel free to add me :-)
  • Embooya
    Embooya Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    There is NO quitting in this guy here...!!
  • sandobr1
    sandobr1 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My first mini goal is 30 pounds down by 11/5...going on vacation. Then hopefully another 50 to 60 pounds after that, so I plann to be here a long time to get to goal and maintain from there.
  • candctaber
    Options
    Welcome back & Good Luck!!!
  • chloee_xx
    Options
    heyy everyone :)
    i'm really new to this so i don't know how things work quite yet
    feel free to add me please,and i would love the support and inspiration!! :)
  • rugbysgirl
    Options
    I am sooo glad you wrote in, I too need the support of others so I am here for you too!!! I am trying to quit somking too so all the support helps:) I am really looking forward to connecting with everyone!!!
  • bethkrusac
    bethkrusac Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I do, too! Feel free to add me. I was here before and then left because it wasn't working. After some medical concerns were addressed, I'm here to stay! Any encouragement is welcomed! As I said before, feel free to add me
  • kaylahl
    Options
    I'm active and loveee commenting and supporting!!! add me xo
  • taskrzypczak
    taskrzypczak Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya! I am doing a weight loss challenge with a co-worker and she is the one that suggested that we use this site. She hasn't logged on in FOREVER! So much for the motivation. I'll be there to keep you going!
  • cuddlescreampuff
    cuddlescreampuff Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome back! I'll be happy to be your friend. I'm on every day....a few times a day. Feel free to add me...I love to encourage my friends...and hold them accountable. :flowerforyou:
  • kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :)
  • tracymat
    tracymat Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    NOT A QUITTER! :)