Dog lovers...what breed of dog(s) do you have?

Options

Replies

• Rystmom
    Rystmom Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have 2 Pugs....wait 2 spoiled rotten pugs! LOL
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    14 yo Samoyed, 13 yo Pug, 12 yo Sheltie, 12 yo Bichon/Poodle mix, 7 yo rough coated Collie, 3 yo Sheltie/Chihuahua mix, 2.5 yo English Shepherd, 2 yo Michigan Black Dog.
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    We have a mini jack russle terrier named Belle.She's alittle over a year old. She has so much energy. We walk her every day, sometimes twice a day.
  • cheribeary83
    Options
    I have a beautiful black lab/chesapeake retriever/blue heeler mix named Sissy. I do try to take her out for walks and on my bike rides so she can get her running in. We did 7 miles just the other day! :) Love her! :)
  • blessed678
    blessed678 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have one malti-poo, Eva...she's the best!!!!!!
  • Stronger_Diva
    Stronger_Diva Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I have six cats...

and one Malti-poo pup who is about 15 weeks, name Jazzy (Jazmine)

The Vet said no walking until after her next set of shots. After that we will walk her all the time. She has a lot of energy!!
  • Lake_Po
    Lake_Po Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I have a chiweenie (chihuahua/dacschund) mix named Pancho, my mom has a Yorkie named Boo and my sister has a shih-tzu named Randy (I call him Randall). We just recently had to put down our family dog, a black lab/cocker mix named Lucy. =)
  • lenema
    lenema Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    We have a 4 year old minpin/chiuaha mix, 10 lbs who tinks she's the queen of the house. Her name is Leia. We also have a borgi- border collie/ corgi mix. Black and white border collie coloring and short legs (not as short as a corgi though) and long body. His name is Luke and he absolutely loves to run and chase rabbits. When he spots one he bounds like a deer.
    Amazing to watch. Actually bounded over a sagebrush. He's very fast!
  • NHLeah
    NHLeah Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I have a Cardigan Welsh Corgi (the one with a tail). I will walk him every other day for half of the walk. The first mile of the walk he is either pulling me along, yet he has to stop, sniff and mark or make a deposit on anything 6 inches or taller which slows the walk down. Then the next mile he gets pretty tired and slows me down.
  • erinm216
    Options
    A 60 pound shar pei named Frank.
    He is what gets me out and walking twice a day, otherwise I would just go to work and home during the week with nothing planned.
  • slightner
    slightner Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    2 Labs- a 7 year old female chocolate lab and a 5 month old male yellow lab. It is so true that yellows are mellow! My chocolate is still a wild thing at 7 :) They are like kids to me and I love them! Would love to walk them but I also have a 3 yo and a 4 yo so that is not happening at the moment! I cant handle them all!
  • rblair_22
    rblair_22 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I have a King Charles Cavalier Spaniel
  • gekcsk
    gekcsk Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    We have a chocolate Lab...She will be 4 this month. I take her for walks several times a week...or I should say she walks me the first half, and then I walk her the second half. :laugh: She is our second lab. Our first one passed when she was 13..It just about killed us.
  • jenypri
    jenypri Posts: 46
    Options
    Boston Terrier, I was always a boxer fan however when I moved into a apartment there was no way for me to own one, so now I have a shrunken version. He is amazing!
  • Julie2402
    Julie2402 Posts: 126
    Options
    I have a westie, a lakeland x norfolk terrier and a huge bull mastiff. The mastiff takes me for a walk, lol and yes i count the walks as part of my exercise.
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    i have the cutest pom in the world.
  • gekcsk
    gekcsk Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    2 Labs- a 7 year old female chocolate lab and a 5 month old male yellow lab. It is so true that yellows are mellow! My chocolate is still a wild thing at 7 :) They are like kids to me and I love them! Would love to walk them but I also have a 3 yo and a 4 yo so that is not happening at the moment! I cant handle them all!
    Our first choc lab was very laid back and calm...The one we have now ...will be 4 in a few weeks...is a wild thing like yours. I was hoping that she would calm down soon. Guess not since yours is 7 and still wild...:laugh: Love her anyway.
  • BIRT1956
    BIRT1956 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have a male Corgi named Max, a female Corgi named Emily (she is a rescue) and my favorite little one, a 5lb. Chihauhau named
    Chopper.
  • admnmtpilot
    admnmtpilot Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I have a short hair and a long hair Dachshund, a Boxer/Pit mix rescue, and a Boxer...LOVE MY FUR-BABIES :bigsmile:
  • kathleennf
    kathleennf Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    A Nicaraguan farm mutt!! She's the best!:laugh: