Boobies....

Options
12346»

Replies

• Tiggermummy
    Tiggermummy Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I had to have mine weighed in my 20's when I saw a doc for a reduction - they weighed 16lbs between them!
    I was 36-38 best fit on cup size at the time.
    I am now 34JJ and they weigh approx 12lb between 'em!

I am hoping that if I start loosing more weight I might finally loose some from them.
    Otherwise once I get to goal weight I will be re-visiting the surgeons for a reduction.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Mine are heavy. Indentations in my shoulders. I would love to get breast reduction surgery. I might look into it this year. Not sure I am courageous enough. I know so many women that have had to have breasts removed due to Breast CA I feel guilty.
  • Paul02129
    Paul02129 Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    So Im not saying how I found this out, but mine are about 4 lbs...LOL! I am a 36 D...maybe C now that I am losing weight.
    Now you have us curious, how did you find it out?
  • walkermom75
    walkermom75 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Supposedly it's 2lbs/cup size

Per boob or 2 lbs across the board? No wonder my poor back always aches!
  • Southern_Fit_Guy
    Southern_Fit_Guy Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    The only way to know for sure is to use the new app I got. You post the pictures here, it will tell me how much, then I'll tell you
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    How do ya'll weigh your boobs? I just spent like 10 minutes trying to figure it out (sadly) :joy: I'd have to weigh my whole chest O_o
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    If you're going to raise a thread from the dead, this is a good one.
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    The only way to know for sure is to use the new app I got. You post the pictures here, it will tell me how much, then I'll tell you

Yeah really! No pictures??