Dog lovers...what breed of dog(s) do you have?

Options

Replies

• thatjulesgirl
    thatjulesgirl Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    She's a needy, itchy/scratchy, tree-climbing freak - she's Zoe, my crazy Catahoula Leopard dog. :D (And they're allergic to everything...)

have always wanted one of them!! SUCH beautiful dogs!
  • xodolly
    xodolly Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have Dachshunds:heart: they are my life ,my everything, very spoiled they travel with me. I never go without them .They also are losing weight with me we all are exercising and being healthy now.:happy:
  • IrishMc
    IrishMc Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Eleven yr old Flatcoated Retriever pound puppy. Her given name is Bella, but more often then not is called Bean. She lives for walks and snowshoeing.
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    Eleven yr old Flatcoated Retriever pound puppy. Her given name is Bella, but more often then not is called Bean. She lives for walks and snowshoeing.

E-A-G-L-E-S...... eagles...fight fight fight
  • sabolfitwife
    sabolfitwife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend just rescued a pit bull puppy. She's only 5 weeks old right now, so I can't wait for her to grow up and take her walking/jogging with me!! She's so adorable! He named her Kona. I've never been around pits before, but have absolutely nothing against them. All in how you raise them, they learn by example and if you show them nothing but love than you'll get that right back <3
  • sabolfitwife
    sabolfitwife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I have Dachshunds:heart: they are my life ,my everything, very spoiled they travel with me. I never go without them .They also are losing weight with me we all are exercising and being healthy now.:happy:

I miss my lil weiner... We had to give her away when we moved, she was my everything :-(
  • Ashleyr_85
    Options
    I have a Boston/Bull Terrier mix named Bam-Bam.
  • adbohls
    adbohls Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I have a Maltese named Lucy Lou (5) and a Toy Schnoodle (10) named Verdel.
  • Ashleyr_85
    Options
    I love Maltese dogs. I had one when I was little but he passed away when I was a teen
  • c3jaam
    c3jaam Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I have an 8 yr old Rottweiler/Newfoundland mix (Bella) and a 5 yr old German Shepherd (Bristol). My husband and I should walk them more, but Bella barely makes it a mile, and heaven forbid one goes without the other. They are inseperable.
  • LAWoman79
    LAWoman79 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I have a 9 year old Cocker spanial/Lab mix named Bozley. He looks like a miniature polar bear, and he's awesome.
  • heatherlee007
    heatherlee007 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    :love: 8 week old Doberman pinscher named Zeus, my first dog ever and I'm in love with him!
  • country91
    country91 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    6 year old reg. black lab female, 2 year old reg. yellow lab male, 2 year old reg. black lab female. they are my babies
  • Ghkffb56
    Ghkffb56 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Klias -German Shepherd ^^ best dog in the world! He really is my bff! no really >.>.. sad but true story ^^ lol. I cant let anyone play fight with me around or he will bite them cause he thinks im in DANGER ^^.. love him hahaha :)
  • tbruegg
    tbruegg Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    ****zu Westie mix named Harlee If a man was half as happy to see me as my Harlee I'd consider marriage again.
  • almart007
    almart007 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    2 Grand dogs Happy the pit bull oldest son moved and couldn't take Happy to his new place.
    Bob Marley 2nd grand dog Half Bassett half Dashhound Stubborn as a mule and doesn't know the word no Second son moved and couldn't take Bob with him
    I rescue Heinz 57 looks a lot like a Tibetian Terrier Orphan Annie wife rescued.
    My favorite would either be a weimeramer have had two or lab or retriever. Like Great Danes also.
  • rdianemu
    rdianemu Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I have a wild pair. Winston my boy boxer and Daphne my lab mix.
  • Jessb1985
    Jessb1985 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Stumpy tailed cattle dog X Irish Wolfound - Holly

I walk her 3-5 times per week :)
  • wham55
    wham55 Posts: 44
    Options
    Karelian bear dogs :)
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Molly is a Chiweenie and Lola is a chow chow mix :). My quality of life is so much better now that these two little angels in my life.