Options
12346»

Replies

• bellydancer124
    Options
    Bump
  • sweettalkinggirl
    Options
    Jelly/ Jello (if you are in the US) is a great yummy snack - In Australia I buy Aeroplane Jelly... the full sugar has 33 clas per serve the lite has 7 cals per serve :)
  • spahl821
    Options
    I always make these 2 things when I want a lower calorie dessert!

1. One rice cake with a tablespoon of light cream cheese with a half tablespoon of jam spread on top. (rice cake: 70 calories, although a lot are even less than that; jam: 25 calories; Cream Cheese: 30 calories) total of 125 calories

OR (this one is better)

2. Protein chocolate peanutbutter cup (sorta)

In a small bowl, mix a half scoop of chocolate protein powder with a tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder. Add a little bit of water at a time until it becomes like a fudge/paste. In another small bowl mix one tablespoon of PB2 with one tablespoon water and 1/2 teaspoon honey. Combine the two bowls and put in the freezer for 20-30 minutes. Tastes like a peanutbutter cup and its 98 calories.

Chocolate Whey Protein: 50 calories (half scoop)
    Cocoa Powder: 15 calories
    PB2: 23 calories
    Honey: (1/2 teaspoon) 10 calories
  • catsbc2002
    catsbc2002 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    dairy queen fudge bars 45 cals
  • suejonestx
    suejonestx Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Snackwell's chocolate drizzled caramel popcorn and yogurt or chocolate-covered pretzel packs. Both are delicious and 130/100 calories respectively. It really feels like I'm going hog wild eating them! If I weaken and have 2 packs, it's still not too bad from a calorie perspective. The popcorn is out of this world delicious!
  • alirae2289
    Options
    The special K Strawberry Fruit Crisps are really good they are only 100 calories for 2 snack bars and they taste awesome. I know they have chocolate ones as well so maybe that would be a good option its sweet and healthy.
  • Spanaval
    Spanaval Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I don't think anyone has posted this, but Chocolate Covered Katie has very good, lower calorie dessert recipes. http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/ I've mostly tried the "milk shakes", and they are delicious.
  • PJmetts
    PJmetts Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Bump, great ideas everyone, thanks!
  • angiechimpanzee
    angiechimpanzee Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but it sounds like you're making excuses... you're not binging on chips because you ate carrot sticks during the week, you're binging on chips because you're addicted to their high fat & salt content & refined carb effect.

If you're serious about not just losing weight temporarily but changing your lifestyle, you have to get rid of those foods that cause you to binge, & eat MORE nutrient-dense foods, all the time. Theres no need to be hungry when you're eating enough of the right things, & cravings for crap foods go away gradually the longer you avoid them.