Newbee - looking for 1200 calorie dieters to add as friends

124»

Replies

• Ari1974
    Ari1974 Posts: 11 Member
    Hi, I just registered and my doctor suggested this site I hope I can be committed so depressed with this weight issue. My foot and knee are hurting guess is because of weight. I need new friends. Please add me. Also, has anyone used lean cuisine meals?
  • mcrower
    mcrower Posts: 37 Member
    You can do this! I've been on 1200 cal since August & have been successful in losing every week. Feel free to add me to your friends :-)
  • I have been keeping a food diary for some weeks now (just what I eat normaly, no dieting), and I have discovered that I rarely eat over 1300Kcal..but I'm always the same weight...it's time to move that but xD
    Feel free to add me :)

Btw here is some YT channels of people who were able to motivate me, hope it'll do the same for you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiOxoJeuohc&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMtSHZZuiFc&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ve-WiQKi_W8&feature=related
  • Hi I am on 1200 calories, add me if you like :smile:
  • Hi everyone, I am somewhat new to the site. I registered months ago but just started about 2 weeks ago. And I'm losing. . .
  • I use the Smartones meals, they are pretty good! Lunch, dinner and breakfast. You have a friend in me! :happy:
  • I'm not sure how to befriends anyone on here, HELP! I don't want to do this alone. . . :wink:
  • Hi, my daily calories (per MFP) are higher than 1200, but I am on a specific food program limiting sugar, flour and wheat and have been using this tool as sort of an electronic journal. I have found that every day my caloric intake is right about 1200. Since I'm new here and would enjoy meeting some new friends along this journey, I'd be happy to accept some friend requests. I weigh in again on November 1st but as of now am down 25 since Aug 1st. Hope to meet you soon!
  • kmmpink
    kmmpink Posts: 63 Member
    Feel free to add me i'm at 1240 calories a day, of course i do go over sometimes, But I still log it. Anyone can add me!
  • floopysandi
    floopysandi Posts: 138 Member
    I am at 1200 calories a day... Don't always eat healthy, but try to stay in range and take vitamins.
  • Me!!! :smile:
  • I just adjusted my settings from 1200 to 1100 calories. You can add me. :)
  • McShell12
    McShell12 Posts: 161 Member
    Always looking for some new friends. I try to keep to 1200-1250 calories per day.

Good luck to everyone on their journey!!!!
  • u03kjm0
    u03kjm0 Posts: 4 Member
    Wooo, hey, I'm not the only one struggling with low-cal!! Used MFP before, but now I'm determined to make a difference! :) Add me if you wish, we can all struggle through 1200 together :) x
  • Request sent.
  • jordieviki
    jordieviki Posts: 2 Member
    Hey people,

Just starting out today, looking to lose about 2lbs a week, I am terrible at putting food ideas together but better on the exercise looking for peeps to keep me motivated

If thought was determination id weigh about 8 stone!!!