New Years Challenge

Options

Replies

• Collidoscopekid
    Collidoscopekid Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    @natwiilson76: I think you should post you current weight and where you hope to be by dec. 26!

As for the challenge, is it one treat a day or one treat all week? Cause I thought it was the latter.
    And I speak to strangers all the time as well, cause as a nurse you have to, but when I am not in uniform, somehow the whole thing seems to change! But I will try, too!

I was thinking one sweet treat for the week. Let's really test our will power!
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Well I am back from the weekend, and with the few pounds I have lost. Will get back to exercising and counting today. I just wish I could stay more committed to the treadmill. I am not a morning person, so I usually wait till my son is off to school at 830 - and then got on it. I do books out of the house so it makes it easy to stary my day later.

Plan for this week is treadmill today, tom, and friday, and no more trouble zones on thurs..
  • renaegry
    Options
    Well so far so good this week. My weight is back to Fridays weight, I have been on the treadmill yesturday and today, and have been within my calories.
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Well so far so good this week. My weight is back to Fridays weight, I have been on the treadmill yesturday and today, and have been within my calories.

That's great! This week's been better for me too :) I think seeing on Friday a gain for the first time since a long time made me react! Hope we can be good for the rest of the week :))
  • Collidoscopekid
    Collidoscopekid Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I hope your week is going well!

Just a reminder, tomorrow is weigh in day! I hope everyone loses this week! As for myself I have a feeling the scale is not going to be too kind. It is TTOM for me and the scale is reflecting that.

Also, I just wanted to let everyone know that the spreadsheet may not be up until late Sunday maybe even Monday because I am going to be out of town. Unfortunately I am also not going to be able to calculate the biggest losers for this week. It takes a lot of time and I have a very hectic week facing me. I promise to not let this happen regularly. I'm really sorry if this upsets anyone. I'm just unable to figure it up this week. Next week will be much better!

I hope everyone is well and on the road to meeting their goals!
  • renaegry
    Options
    Another day on the treadmill, did 2.1 miles. Followed by some crunches and arms.
  • edinbyrd99
    edinbyrd99 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey, no fair! I'm just now joining the challenge. I will catch up. Can't wait to weight tomorrow. I have never done a challenge before.

Today i did 30 minutes on the elipical, and is starting a clean diet. Pray for me!
  • edinbyrd99
    Options
    Can you add me to the challenge.
  • krewhayes
    Options
    I'd like to join the challenge too! :-)
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Hello people! :)

My weigh-in 5 - Oct. 12: 169.6 (= - 0.8) - not much but at least it's not a gain like last week!

Mini-challenges: mixed results.

xx
  • EmmaM2211
    EmmaM2211 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day!! 146.4 yes thats a whole 2lbs loss!!!! Whoop whoop!!

Mini challenges - I failed miserably on the sweet treat one but I kinda knew I would. I like my sweet treats and this week with TOM I've had even more than usual! I kept it under my cals though which I dont think would have happened if i'd tried to deny myself anything.

Speaking to strangers worked out pretty good - we had our annual conference this year and I spoke to loads of people I didnt know instead of sticking to my group of colleagues - ended up with a bit of flirting and making some new friends :-)

BTW - If you would like someone to do the spreadsheet or biggest losers in your absence I'm free all this weekend and dont mind doing it? :flowerforyou:
  • ingalynn
    ingalynn Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    current weight 173.3
    down .4

I know I shouldn't complain, it IS a loss. but I think I need to adjust my cals. I recently upped them from the standard 1200 to 1520 + exercise cals, but the losses have been really minimal. I'd love to break into the 160's soon. I have a wedding to attend on Nov 10. Continued good luck to all!
  • KenSmith108
    KenSmith108 Posts: 1,966 Member
    Options
    163 I've been fighting a cold all week.
  • mommahix
    mommahix Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    157.4 little drop...slow and steady....
  • araxiedyck
    araxiedyck Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    137lbs

again. However, I "restarted " Tuesday. I knew I was going out Monday so did not commit to that before then. I have been relatively good since Tuesday, so I did not expect to see a loss this week. I want to carry through until next week with all my snacking and treats so I can drop the weight. I have no problem maintaining, but it's getting out of my food rut and moving forward.
    Hoping to be 136 next weigh in!
  • cautwell
    cautwell Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    10/12 weigh in: 125, down a lb! Slow and steady wins the race. Good luck this week everyone!
  • jlsoules
    jlsoules Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    10/12 193 lbs.
    No loss this week but it's okay. I've been doing good and TOM is coming tomorrow so I expected this. Hopefully next week will be better with TOM all gone! I struggled with the sweet challenge too, impossible this week! :wink: Next week will be better. And talking to a random stranger, easy to do for me. I work in a hospital, anytime I pass people in the hall I say hi to them.

Have a great weekend!!
  • renaegry
    Options
    The same 157.2
  • soaps54
    soaps54 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    CW: 160.8
  • edinbyrd99
    Options
    This morning weigh in: 188.2. I am just starting and is doing a Detox starting tomorrow, so i am hoping to lose a few pounds this next week. Plus, it will help me catch up to all of you.