What is the best concert you have been to?

Options
15678911»

Replies

• Aross83
    Aross83 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    wow too many to choose from.. but one of the best times i ever had was Phish It Festival in Limestone Maine.

Moe Down in upstate NY is a great festival.. this year was my 4th year going!

Gathering of the Vibes Bridgeport CT is an amazing time every year as well..

Gov't Mule this december at the beacon theatre.. like every year!
    myabe Phish Madison Square garden this year!! for the New Years Run..

Moe is playing next month..

i could go on and on..
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Late 1988....Ozzy,
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Korn on the Family Values tour, and Nine Inch Nails. Though, I put Korn first simply because NIN didn't play very long. (imo) Still an amazing show.

Marilyn Manson was the worst concert I've ever been to. Just terrible, so disappointing. And the guards took all my stuff at the door... never got it back. Probably 100$ between all the stuff they took off me. =/
  • MelSabourin
    MelSabourin Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I've been to over 30 concerts, but the best one was Billy Joel in Minneapolis about 10 years ago...our crappy tickets got upgraded to floor seats (2nd row center)...was kind of mellow - but so much fun!
  • janlee_001
    janlee_001 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Just saw RUSH last month. Others would be Billy Joel and Tears For Fears
  • Darcy011
    Darcy011 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Up until last two weeks ago it was the Foo Fighters, now the topper is Rush. Amazing show, huge screen that was HD quality, tons of animations and pyro. Also first time in the bands history they brought out a full string section for the second half. No opening act it was just them for a full 3 hours of music and a 20 min intermission.
  • cdub78
    cdub78 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Justin Bieber. I have been to every one of his concerts. One Direction is pretty awesome too though.

HAAAAAAAA!! You are kidding obviously ....right?????
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Ozzfest 2000 was probably my most memorable. I was 15 and I'll never forget sitting on the lawn with all the hippie old people. Also seeing Pantera, and Godsmack back when they only had one album.

Next would be Avenged in 2007