100lbs down! Before and after pic!

Options

Replies

• grandmatimes9
    Options
    you look absolutely awesome. congrats!!!
  • rbjd2004
    Options
    Amazing story!! You look great!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I beat the diabetes too, good for type 2 diabetics to read about! It can be done! X
  • baodell
    baodell Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    you look FABULOUS! congratulations!!!
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    that is too damn impressive!
  • bigsparkles
    Options
    You have just given me more motivation to stay on track! Well done on your hard work.
  • cincoff
    Options
    You are truely inspiring..... I wish you all the best health in the world!!! :smile:
  • montanadanni
    montanadanni Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!
    And your dog looks a lot like my dog (random bred). Do you know what kind/s of dog you have there?

she is lab and german shepard:) one of the two best dogs mixed into one. she is 4 years old, she is my constant watcher
  • montanadanni
    Options
    You look wonderful. I am a retired nurse so I totally understand the things you have gone through.
    You are definately an inspiration.
    I am new here as of today, and still trying to figure the system out, How do I ask If you would be my friend?

You should be sooooooo proud of yourself. I am for you.:flowerforyou:

i am proud:) i am so happy i made that decision! i am so glad i didn't give up. very excited to be a nurse, i really want to help people. get them healthy, make them happy.
  • ybft
    ybft Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    congrats!!! Keep up the great work!!!
  • montanadanni
    Options
    i havn't posted so out in the open before. i was very scared to post my before picture >.< it makes me cringe....

thank you so much for such warm comments:) you are all very supportive, ty!
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    awesome! congratulations!
  • montanadanni
    Options
    Great job, you look amazing girl! Your NSV's all sound amazing :)

to be honest 100lbs doesn't even compare to all the NSV's i have had. the NSV's are way more worth that weight, they are priceless:)
  • montanadanni
    Options
    You look wonderful and I agree with you 100% about the skin situation. I'm about half way to my goal and the loose skin is pretty bad and is only going to get worse, I know. I've decided I'm going to fix it, probably about 6 months after I reach my goal. With the technology out there, why not?

Again, great job!

yea skin is fun to poke and laugh at lol but its not funny when fitting into a tight dress :( thats why plastic surgeons were made:)
  • SimpleThingsInLife
    Options
    I'm sorry that you had to go through surgery, and the complications. Happy to see that you overcame the obstacles, and are now smiling because of it. You look amazing, and your pup is a cutie!
  • Davelh1976
    Davelh1976 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Super results I love to see people overcome adversity like that!
  • LucyGoosey81
    Options
    You truly look amazing! I have a ton of loose skin after losing 50 pounds, too. That's so much to lose in such a short amount of time without weight loss surgery! I've been at a standstill for such a long time now. How did you persevere for so long without a plateau? I'm looking for advice :)
  • montanadanni
    Options
    You truly look amazing! I have a ton of loose skin after losing 50 pounds, too. That's so much to lose in such a short amount of time without weight loss surgery! I've been at a standstill for such a long time now. How did you persevere for so long without a plateau? I'm looking for advice :)

40 of those lbs were because i hadn't eaten in 2 months. i was iv fed. i did stall right after my hospital visit because my poor body was in total shock! who can blame it! honestly my average weight loss has been about 1 lb a week . nothing to fast but a healthy and happy loss:) honestly i kept consistant and very small plateau's happened, also mix up your workout keep body guessing on the workouts and keep it consistant in the eating..

oh and forgot to mention that when i am on my period i lose a lot of weight.... its very weird...i am so opposite of other women. during that week i will lose like 3 lbs! its crazy:) probably TMI but i figured i would mention it ahaha because honestly i only lose 1lb a week:)

also the abcess was formed right on my stomach... so eating was hard to do even after hospital discharge...that also dropped my weight too:
  • montanadanni
    Options
    Super results I love to see people overcome adversity like that!

i had great support from my family too:) but i am that type of personality that when i am backed into a corner i come out with all claws! lol i am a fighter
  • montanadanni
    Options
    I'm sorry that you had to go through surgery, and the complications. Happy to see that you overcame the obstacles, and are now smiling because of it. You look amazing, and your pup is a cutie!

i am so happy now :) granted i still have some small issues still but the majority is behind me
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!