Walking Dead Season 3..Episode 1.......

Options

Replies

• becs_91
    becs_91 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I would like the show much better if Carl lost the damn hat!!! Why does that piss me off so much?!?!

Seriously!!!! It was cute for, like, 5 minutes. Actually, no, it wasn't.
  • Bean615
    Bean615 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I am happy carl finally grew up, he was starting to annoy me last season with all his crying and running away. I am creeped out about the whole baby situation. Im upset that Rick is being an *kitten* towards Laury-even though she kind of dererves it but she is preggers. the ending was great!
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    5Rhia.gif

Just in case you werent haunted by that image enough
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    5Rhia.gif

I think I watched that about 40x just right now...
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    The already did the zombie baby in the "Dawn of the Dead" remake. Of coarse, the mom was already a zombie.

I think some liked him just because the actor who played him is such a hottie! :tongue:
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    5Rhia.gif

Its hypnotizing isnt it?
  • CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Squeeeeeee

Michonne! <3
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    But how did you feel about Prometheus' prequel to Alien? I mean, so many unanswered questions. Well not many, just like one but whatever's.

Wait, oh this is Walking Dead Thread.

Loved if. If you're an ATLien, drive an hr out of town and be an extra. They sometimes announce needs for large crowds but use the same actors in different zombie gear.

I'll be doing RunForYourLife (based on this) next year.

Oh also, loved the episode.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    But how did you feel about Prometheus' prequel to Alien? I mean, so many unanswered questions. Well not many, just like one but whatever's.

Wait, oh this is Walking Dead Thread.

Loved if. If you're an ATLien, drive an hr out of town and be an extra. They sometimes announce needs for large crowds but use the same actors in different zombie gear.

I'll be doing RunForYourLife (based on this) next year.

Oh also, loved the episode.

I have seriously thought about doing this. I just don't have any time off I could take from work.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I GOT JIPPED!!! The Dish no longer has The Walking Dead :cry: what will I ever do!??!?

Dump the dish and get cable?
  • TheBiggestLosee
    Options
    I hated that it wasn't a two hour premiere. Otherwise, no complaints.
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    Loving that Rick evidently put his family in their place, can't believe carl isn't acting like a little a$$wipe. but WTF is up with freakin herschel getting bit man!! I hope he makes it somehow! I mean, why the heck would they have gone into having his leg chopped off if the old man wasn't gonna make it! ahhhhhh! I can't wait till next week!!!!
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    5Rhia.gif

Its hypnotizing isnt it?

Honestly I couldn't take my eyes away from there for about a whole minute :S *gritting teeth*
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I missed the first 15 min. Why does Laurie (hate her by the way) think the baby might be a zombie?

They are infected so if any of them die they will be a zombie because when they were at the farm a zombie was in the well and it was their drinking water.
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I hope Hershel doesn't die!!!! It was a great episode!!!!! I know everyone hates Lori but I do feel bad for her.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I hope Hershel doesn't die!!!! It was a great episode!!!!! I know everyone hates Lori but I do feel bad for her.

:flowerforyou:
  • mommyfauc
    mommyfauc Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Last nights episode was kick as$! I can't believe no one mentioned the survivors in the prison at the end of the episode! New "members" will change the whole dynamic of the group. I forget if they were in prison outfits or not, but most likely criminals. I personally don't think Lori or the baby will survive, but I don't think they will do zombie baby like every one wants. Daryl is so Damn badas$ and too hot for up tight carol. Her one comment was hysterical though...when he said I'll go down first and she responded something like that will be good. This was after she asked if he wanted to fool around. That was kind of funny. This season is going to be great. Oh and Maggie got really bad as$! My husband wants to bang her now, hahha.
  • mommyfauc
    mommyfauc Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Oh and the baby bump was absolutely horrible! So fake looking.
  • rwpender
    Options
    Last nights episode was amazing!! All the gore and blood oh my!! Cant wait to see what they have in store for the rest of the season. Poor Hershal, I really hope they dont kill him off. And Lori and that horrible pregger belly...wow. You would think that with all the wonderful special effect makeup they put into the zombies they could at least gave her a realistic baby bump! Little Carl has finally shed his dumb child ways and has grown up..wow. That gun he was using was almost as big as he is tall!! Maggie Maggie Maggie...she has turned into a killing machine! What a change from last season. And Carol, little silent sweet Carol...almost shot Rick, "sorry" she says lol. Daryl, he is just so bada**, my favorite character on the show! I cant wait for next Sunday!
  • rwpender
    Options
    If you remember when they were at the CDC, before it blew up. The guy whispered something to Rick. He told Rick that everyone was infected, hence the name The Walking Dead. You dont have to get bitten or scratched by a walker to be turned. Remember when Rick killed Shane. Shane turned into a walker and hadnt been bitten or scratched. Rick finally shared the information the guy from the CDC told him with the group on the season finale of Season 2. Lori thinks because she herself is infected, the baby will be also.