Weird/odd physical traits--what are yours?

Replies

• I'm also double-jointed.

My whole family is double jointed. I was an adult before I realized that everyone couldn't bend all their fingers backwards like we could.

Yep. I didn't realize it was weird until some girl "freaked" in high school PE one day because of the ways I could turn my feet.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    I only have freckles under one eye. My Dad used to call me spud mckenzie. :grumble:
  • One of my hands has a simian crease.
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member

I'm also double-jointed.

My whole family is double jointed. I was an adult before I realized that everyone couldn't bend all their fingers backwards like we could.

Yep. I didn't realize it was weird until some girl "freaked" in high school PE one day because of the ways I could turn my feet.

My son freaked out his PE class the other day by putting both of his legs behind his head at the same time. Then one of his friends pointed out they he could look at his butt. Yes, they are 12!
  • martymays
    martymays Posts: 188 Member
    I basically have no chin, so I wear a goatee to give the illusion of a chin, lol. I also got a big round honkin nose.
  • roro1925
    roro1925 Posts: 120 Member
    my second toes are loooooonger than my great toes.
    if youve seen "Shallow Hal", you know exactly what im dealing with here.
    someone once told me it was a sign of intelligence.
    im going with that.

Me too, and I like that it's a sign of intelligence. I'm gonna stick with that one too lol
    I'm also double jointed.....
    I have a big forehead, or as i like to call it, a fivehead! I hate it so much that I never ever ever wear my hair up...not even to workout lol. And....when I raise my eyebrows i have a small "dent" on the top of my fivehead as a result of a fall when I was younger. So yeah....hate it!! Lol
    As someone else mentioned....I also have only one dimple when I smile
  • kimothy38
    kimothy38 Posts: 840 Member
    My hubby teases me about my 'hobbit' feet - small, fat, and hairy. I don't think they're thaaaaat bad.
  • Wuggums
    Wuggums Posts: 339 Member
    I'm double jointed - like everywhere. I can bend my thumbs back so they touch my forearms and dislocate my shoulders and knees with no problem. Being bendy can come in handy.

I can touch the tip of my nose with my tongue - and I have a small nose

I have (had) three large birthmarks - a pink one on my left wrist (still have), a brown one in my right calf (still have), and (I swear to God), until I was about five I had a pink lightning bolt one on my forehead aka Harry Potter. Now, it only shows up when I get very, very angry.
  • nenacakesxo
    nenacakesxo Posts: 118 Member
    My eyes are huge.
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Both my pinky fingers slant inward at the tips. All the family has this trait, except the one grandson - his weirdo mother had them "broken" and reset to be straight, which they're not either...
  • btkkterry
    btkkterry Posts: 183
    I have a 26" waist. Really small for a guy
  • b1delane
    b1delane Posts: 261 Member
    I have tiny ears I guess since everyone is always so shocked by them:noway: ...I just want to know what is the normal ear size?:huh:
  • Double jointed in my wrists and fingers
    I can bend my nose and flatten it out - almost like there is no cartiladge in it.
  • CassiusKnox
    CassiusKnox Posts: 305 Member
    I think you're all beautiful even with your weird eyes, curvy backs, big feet, weird joints etc.

LOVE YOURSELF..... almost NOONE is perfect... and the few that are we can get rid of without leaving evidence... hopefully :flowerforyou:
  • eireannyoung
    eireannyoung Posts: 154 Member
    I have a curve in my spine which I could only have had fixed using a back brace. I was 10 when they told me this, so of course I didn't want a brace! Now I wish that I had. :<

Yes, I have that too! My spine is a little straighter after several sessions of medical massage this year, but still got some scoliosis going on. I have an S curve.
  • farfoorah
    farfoorah Posts: 168
    My tits hang low, and they wobble to my toes, I can tie em in knots, I can tie em in bows. I can throw em over my shoulders like a Continental soldier, my tits hang loooooooooow!
  • rexzmumu
    rexzmumu Posts: 95 Member
    i can touch my tongue to my nose :P
  • I have huge feet, a flat nose, big eyes, and a small gap in between my teeth lol :(
  • rexzmumu
    rexzmumu Posts: 95 Member
    AWW CassiusKnox, so sweet.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    One of my legs is longer than the other. I have probably 3 heads worth of hair-very fine in texture, but LOTS of it.