Tattoos!

Options
14567810»

Replies

• Mako_33
    Mako_33 Posts: 42
    Options
    I haven't got one yet but I am looking at getting one, I am thinking of getting a shark around my bicep but haven't found a design that I like. Does anyone know a good website to get ideas?

I love this site: http://www.tattooset.com/ I've found all sorts of cool looking tats here.

Thanks I will have a look and see what there is
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I have my astrological sign in between my shoulder blades. It was done by one of my exes, who was learning to tattoo and had a gun and everything. I kind of regret it now and am hoping to one day have it covered with something better.
  • GetFitCarly
    Options
    Jigsaw piece on my shoulder...
    Im a massive SAW freak. Every victim in the movies has a jigsaw piece cut out of them meaning they were missing something vital in the chain of survival.
    At the time I first saw these movies I was suicidal. In a way these movies saved my life. Because it made me stop and think that I have a good life compared to the people locked inside. I know its only a movie and I have probably been laughed at behind my back. I really dont care though because without these movies I would have been an even more messed up freak :p
    So I got the tattoo to symbloise that I have cut out all the negativeness in my life thats whats missing and I'll never find the piece again :)
  • GetFitCarly
    Options
    Which Papa Roach lyrics?
    Great topic, love tattoos. I have 11 so far;

- 2 chinese symbols: love and dream on each shoulder
    - betty boop on my right outer ankle
    - music notes on right foot
    - stars across my left foot and up the outside of my ankle (done in dot work)
    - koi on left thigh
    - 3 stars on inner right ankle that my sister and I got together
    - papa roach lyrics on back left shoulder blade area
    - headphones with 'beautiful insanity' underneath middle of my back just below my neck
    - hedley lyrics on right inner upper arm 'even the beautiful lose control'
    - a rose with wings on left upper arm

I want atleast 2 more: flowers on right thigh and sparrow on right shoulder blade area :)
  • Amanda21202
    Amanda21202 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I have about 9 I think and I don't like more than half of them :/ big regret for me!
  • MainahGirl
    MainahGirl Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I have 100 with a butterfly on my right wrist.

The 100 is for the 100 lbs I lost in the last year and 1/2 and the butterfly means new lease of life.

I had two surgeries this past summer and gained 20 lbs from being cooped up and bored to death! However, I have two more lbs to go before hitting my 100 again. :smile:
  • nilrad
    nilrad Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have a butterfly on my ankle that i got when i was 16,and another butterfly on my shoulder when i was 19,i like butterflies!My hubby passed a few years ago ,and in his memory I got a dove holding a heart in its beak ,its on the back of my neck.Id like to get a couple more but want to wait because im not sure what i want ,and i want a special reason ,like maybe when i get under 200lbs!I dont regret any of them,but i want to get the 2 butterflies cover and made into bigger ,more artsy pieces.
  • PennyRLane
    PennyRLane Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    All of my tattoos are for men in my life that have meant something or taught me something go or bad.
    A dove with French - my grandfather
    Cherry blossoms in a full chest piece - my father
    An octopus on my left arm - my husband
    a box jelly fish on my side - a horrible ex
    A pheonix on my side - the baby boy I wish I could have
    An infinity sign on the back of my neck - the Buddha

I have one more to go

Not sure on the tatoo yet
  • Kdhuynh54
    Options
    I have approximately 60 hours of work on me...give or take. plans for about 20 more and I'm done. I like to say I have 1 tattoo since they all touch (I have NO idea how to answer this question when people ask...I just describe body surface area).

Regarding meaning...it's a mish mash of my entire life. parts are my hopes and dreams, others are things I live by, some of it is for my loved ones and family, some of it a reminder of things I never want to be or lessons learned. it's difficult to really explain the meaning of 60 hours of work in a casual conversation.
  • mackenzierain
    mackenzierain Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Which Papa Roach lyrics?
    Great topic, love tattoos. I have 11 so far;

- 2 chinese symbols: love and dream on each shoulder
    - betty boop on my right outer ankle
    - music notes on right foot
    - stars across my left foot and up the outside of my ankle (done in dot work)
    - koi on left thigh
    - 3 stars on inner right ankle that my sister and I got together
    - papa roach lyrics on back left shoulder blade area - "My scars remind me that the past is real, I tear my heart open just to feel"
    - headphones with 'beautiful insanity' underneath middle of my back just below my neck
    - hedley lyrics on right inner upper arm 'even the beautiful lose control'
    - a rose with wings on left upper arm

I want atleast 2 more: flowers on right thigh and sparrow on right shoulder blade area :)