Options

Replies

• LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    Translations,,,

"No offense" = <I'm about to say something offensive>
    "With all due respect" = <I'm about to say something disrespectful>
    "I don't want to hurt your feeling but,,," = <I'm about to hurt your feelings>

It is what it is,,, I sure don't mind. She had something on her mind and she said it. I can respect that. I disagree with OP, but I still think she's pretty cool.

Oh I don't mind either! I just like to keep the BS to a minimum whenever possible. :wink:
    Keeping that in mind, I may actually start saying things like "I'm about to say something offensive" before I say something potentially offensive. :laugh: That way people can either prepare themselves or leave before I say it.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    I'll be 34 in May...my profile pic is from this year (age 33) with my son...I plan on wearing a bikini when I am 35 and beyond.

and u look great wearing it too!
  • karmasBFF
    karmasBFF Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Okay I don't mean to offend anyone so I hope I dont get any hate messages lol just my opinion. BUT I think that you are like over the age of like...35...If you have an awesome body than that is GREAT good for you. Like I hope that when I get to that age that I look good. But I personally thing that once your at a certain age no matter HOW good you look...I think women should wear a one piece bathing suit instead of 2 pieces. I dunno. I tell my own mother this too. I just feel that it looks like your trying to hard to look young. They make very cute and sexy one pieces now.

Thats just my opinion. I hate seeing celebrities that are older wear 2 pieces.

oh god I really hope i dont get hate messages.

LOL!! How about you revisit this idea when you're like... 35.
    There's alot of people that some of might rather not wear a bikini at ages much younger than that. How about a 9 year old, for example? No hate here - just another perspective to consider.

TOTALLY AGREE! 35 seems old until you realize just how young you are at that age.

I felt that way about 27...once I hit 27, it was no more clubbing, no more tight pants, no more cleavage (this of course, when I was 22)...now I'm 28 and I'm sorry, overweight or not, I AM A SEXY MOFO! and I plan on keeping that like that til I'm 45! (ever seen Samantha on SATC????? She can rock a 2 piece ANYDAY!
  • karmasBFF
    karmasBFF Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Although this woman doesn't appear to be 35, and she may have the right.... uh.... "body shape"... to wear it, I do NOT approve of her wearing a bikini!!!

tanning_wrinkled.jpg

Hope a couple of you get a laugh outta that!!
    what the hell is that??? is that her skin????? OMG!!!!
  • rkascak
    rkascak Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I think that its more of what is comfortable. Im 18 and have to wear a one piece :( (horrible stretch marks from pregnancy) But ive been looking around and see some cute one pieces so even tho i wont be able to wear a 2 piece, a sexy one piece still gets me motivated to lose weight for the summer.
    But as far as older people wearing two pieces... ummm, its watever is comfortable for them, But Id rather see a 40 year old in a 1 piece than 2 piece no matter how hot she is... and now speedos for old men... ewwww
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    My GOAL is to still be wearing a bikini when I am 40!
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Translations,,,

"No offense" = <I'm about to say something offensive>
    "With all due respect" = <I'm about to say something disrespectful>
    "I don't want to hurt your feeling but,,," = <I'm about to hurt your feelings>

It is what it is,,, I sure don't mind. She had something on her mind and she said it. I can respect that. I disagree with OP, but I still think she's pretty cool.

So true!
  • coronalime
    coronalime Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    My opinion is that a 2 piece string should not be MADE in certain sizes.
    I think clarifying what type of 2 piece would help your siutation. 2 pieces are made tankini style that show less then some 1 pieces. Plus have you seen some of these 1 pieces lately..I mean holy **** they can be skimpy as well. and lets not talk about the strapless ones that are on people with booies touching the sand..
  • lorisiii
    lorisiii Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    as others mentioned before I would much rather see a 40 year old who takes care of themself in a bikini than a flabby 20 year old.
  • lorisiii
    lorisiii Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 37 and still about 10 pounds from my goal weight (125) but totally plan to rock a bikini this summer and happy that my hubby already encourages me to wear one - he thinks I look great now and I'm so happy to have that support - I spent my 20s pregnant and chasing little ones so now is my time to feel good about myself and if wearing a bikini works then go for it! Sorry if my "too old" body in a bikini offends anyone but I'm going to do it anyway...
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    My$.o2

I think we should all just go the beach nakey and enjoy ourselves,,, but that's just me. I've been to Europe, and I'm an adult.

Please, wear whatever you like. If I don't want to see it, I won't look. :smile:

Haven't tried it but imagine I couldn't do it.
    Wouldn't want sand in my nether regions. :blushing:
    But now, I wouldn't mind a day at a nudist colony, enjoying being naked without anyone gawking or looking at my nekkidness.

Right on! There is a nudest colony near my home. I'm not gunna lie, I thought about it, hahaha!

My friend moved to Europe. Everybody is nekkid and nobody cares:laugh:

I've never wore a bikini. You better believe its on my bucket list, baby. If it takes me till I'm 40 to get there, its gunna happen. (It won't, I'm almost halfway there)
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    All I have to say is...If I have a smokin hot body at 35+ years I will be wearing the skimpiest bikini I can find. Because I've been overweight since the 7th grade and I ever get my body to that point you can d@mn sure bet I am going to make good use of it!
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Ok, I just want to re-iterate...I am a 20-something and I ADMIRE a good looking older woman in a bikini. Good for her for keeping up with her fitness with a hubby, kids, a full-time job, and whatever else. I aspire to be that woman someday...

Well said, Courtney! I am a 20-something too and agree with this 100%.
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    and lets not talk about the strapless ones that are on people with booies touching the sand..

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    I know, right?
  • bjjmitchell1
    bjjmitchell1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    35 is not old at all! I wore a two peice at 35. I am 51 and wear whatever looks the best on me. I dont wear a little bikini because at my age I do think some ooooomy mesurements have dropped a bit over the years and the little two piece is not flattering anymore. There are people that a one piece looks awful on, it has alot to do with body shape.

I like what another poster said; at my age I could care less what some 20 year old thinks. Life is about having fun and enjoying your time here.
  • Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    Options
    My$.o2

I think we should all just go the beach nakey and enjoy ourselves,,, but that's just me. I've been to Europe, and I'm an adult.

Please, wear whatever you like. If I don't want to see it, I won't look. :smile:

Haven't tried it but imagine I couldn't do it.
    Wouldn't want sand in my nether regions. :blushing:
    But now, I wouldn't mind a day at a nudist colony, enjoying being naked without anyone gawking or looking at my nekkidness.

Right on! There is a nudest colony near my home. I'm not gunna lie, I thought about it, hahaha!

My friend moved to Europe. Everybody is nekkid and nobody cares:laugh:

I've never wore a bikini. You better believe its on my bucket list, baby. If it takes me till I'm 40 to get there, its gunna happen. (It won't, I'm almost halfway there)

There's a nudist colony near Detroit?? it gets fricken COLD there!!!!!
  • chgudnitz
    chgudnitz Posts: 4,079
    Options
    Although this woman doesn't appear to be 35, and she may have the right.... uh.... "body shape"... to wear it, I do NOT approve of her wearing a bikini!!!

tanning_wrinkled.jpg

A laugh? :sick: :sick: I think I want to puke now...
  • melanieann48111
    Options
    Well the great thing about being in your thirties is you could care less what a 20 year year old thinks of you in your bikini! :laugh: I will wear whatever I damn well please as long as I'm alive and having fun and I don't care what anyone else says.

Amen. Wait until you're in your 30's and then revisit this thought.
  • cds2327
    cds2327 Posts: 439
    Options
    the only thing i will say on this, is there are people under 35 too that have no business wearing a two piece either. i don't think it is really an age issue.
    let me guess, your nowhere near 35 are you? lol
  • lindsay1982
    lindsay1982 Posts: 245 Member
    Options

tanning_wrinkled.jpg

A laugh? :sick: :sick: I think I want to puke now...

I agree, as I run to grab a trash can!!:sick:
This discussion has been closed.