I want to kill and maybe eat a coworker...

Options
124»

Replies

• vkruithof
    vkruithof Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Maybe he'll let you lick his fingers when he's done.

^^ THIS! I almost literally laughed my behind off! Thanks!
  • AimersBee
    AimersBee Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    yeah the girl at my work brought in 2 of these today, and she offered to buy me one as well (i politely said no, wahhhhh)

1-poutine-1.jpg

and then yesterday she was eating some of this........

nachos.jpg

:grumble:

ok.... what is that in the first photo??? and how do you have pictures of your co-worker's food.......

lol, i posted pictures off the net that were similar to what she had...

and as per what it is.. you must not live in canada, otherwise you'd know.. haha.. it's poutine..
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    ...or at least kill him and take his lunch, you know, whichever.
    My coworker just brought in McD's chicken nuggets and despite my rather large lunch, the smell is driving me nuts. I've had to catch myself from bashing in his head from behind and gorging myself of chicken-like nugget shaped sauce reciptecles several times now.

My new lifestyle has been pretty easy up until right now...maybe I'll go punch a whale to take my mind off of it and mark something off my bucket list...unless someone else has a better suggestion.

Remember kids ... if its on the internet its premeditated.
  • Yukongil
    Yukongil Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    yeah the girl at my work brought in 2 of these today, and she offered to buy me one as well (i politely said no, wahhhhh)

1-poutine-1.jpg

nachos.jpg

and as per what it is.. you must not live in canada, otherwise you'd know.. haha.. it's poutine..

hoLE ****E! yeah...if my coworker had brought that in, let alone offered to buy me one, you'd see me on the 7 o'clock news in a state wide man-hunt and wearing his head as a hat.

I salute your willpower...or at least your non psychotic tendencies, excuse me while I karate chop a manatee...
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options

1-poutine-1.jpg

nachos.jpg

Ok I had to google this and got...

Poutine is a fast food dish that originated in Quebec and can now be found across Canada, and is also found in some places in the northern United States. It is sold by national and international fast food chains, in small "greasy spoon" type diners (commonly known as "cantines" or "casse-croûtes" in Quebec) and pubs, as well as by roadside chip wagons (commonly known as "cabanes à patates", literally meaning "potato shacks"). International chains like McDonald's,[2] A&W,[3] KFC, and Burger King[4] also sell mass-produced poutine in Canada

and now I think I have a NEW favorite dish even without tasting it. I can just imagine A&W Fries smothered in KFC Gravy tossed with some cheese curds. Oh my my my I just might have to make this once myself. After I reach my goals of course...

hoLE ****E! yeah...if my coworker had brought that in, let alone offered to buy me one, you'd see me on the 7 o'clock news in a state wide man-hunt and wearing his head as a hat.

I salute your willpower...or at least your non psychotic tendencies, excuse me while I karate chop a manatee...
  • otrlynn
    otrlynn Posts: 278 Member
    Options

1-poutine-1.jpg

:grumble:

ok.... what is that in the first photo??? and how do you have pictures of your co-worker's food.......

lol, i posted pictures off the net that were similar to what she had...

...and I still don't know what that is! LOL!

There are many lulz to be had in this thread. Thank you everyone!
  • m23gm25
    m23gm25 Posts: 157
    Options
    LMAO!:laugh:
  • sarah3333
    sarah3333 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    If someone else in my office offers me some amazing something full of awesomeness, I will re-distribute my weight and sit on them.

lmao!
  • Tallblondechick
    Options
    she is very overweight!
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Then just work a 4 piece McNuggets in your Food Log the next day. Problem solved just stay in your macro's.
  • Yukongil
    Yukongil Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    not bad advice, but I think I'll just continue to plot murder most foul!
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    The chick who sits opposite me comes to work everyday with a massive carb heavy lunch. She heats up her plate and chows down in front of me day after day...the smells coming off the plate are just divine. When she gets up to put her dishes in the kitchen I get a look at her big fat *kitten*...and then I go back to smiling down at my salad...

THIS! Totally. I do the same. ;)
  • amberaz
    amberaz Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Chicken McNuggets are probably one of the most disgusting non-foods in existence. Just remind yourself what you are NOT eating when you don't eat them. You really will not want them anymore. Even my 11 year old will not touch them...he knows whats in them. :sick:

OTOH, give us some homemade baked chicken tender nuggets any day...we will eat the hell out of those :bigsmile:
  • dare2begin
    dare2begin Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    My doctor said if you have that intense of a craving....feed it.
    Otherwise you just keep thinking about it and then end up on a binge.
    So, have it for dinner tonight and then work out a bit extra afterwards.
    Its all good!
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    You guys are making me seriously hungry.

If I smell something tasty at work, sometimes it's time for a break to go out side to walk around the building a couple times. The fresh air helps me calm down and collect myself, and it burns a few calories in the process.
  • Restybaby2012
    Restybaby2012 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Hopefully you'll get a female judge and an all female jury..............they'll never convict !!!! Just remember...if the clothes wont fit, the jury acquits!!!

Just say Your Honor......it was McNuggets.........McDonalds McNuggets no less.....and well....Id been eating healthy and working out...and ummmm...e.rrrrrrr...aaaa...ummmm...welll...he wouldnt let me lick the container they came in OR HIS FINGERS !!!! Waz a girl to do???

.and then show her this...........

cattalkingtoscale.jpg
  • Vonnie2006
    Vonnie2006 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    The chick who sits opposite me comes to work everyday with a massive carb heavy lunch. She heats up her plate and chows down in front of me day after day...the smells coming off the plate are just divine. When she gets up to put her dishes in the kitchen I get a look at her big fat *kitten*...and then I go back to smiling down at my salad...

LOVE IT!
  • Lisah8969
    Lisah8969 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    ...or at least kill him and take his lunch, you know, whichever.
    My coworker just brought in McD's chicken nuggets and despite my rather large lunch, the smell is driving me nuts. I've had to catch myself from bashing in his head from behind and gorging myself of chicken-like nugget shaped sauce reciptecles several times now.

My new lifestyle has been pretty easy up until right now...maybe I'll go punch a whale to take my mind off of it and mark something off my bucket list...unless someone else has a better suggestion.
    This has to be one of the greatest things Ive read on MFP lately. Yesterday I said Id punch a monkey to be able to get off work at 3pm. I bet we could be great friends. Ive also threatened to punch a duck for some chocolate or kick a donkey in the uterus for a drink.

THIS is the greatest thing I've read on MFP! The combo of both comments! LOL! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Lisah8969
    Lisah8969 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    And now i have to google what is in poutine...
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    McD's wouldn't really bother me... but, if someone had Chick-Fil-A in front of me, I would go nuts. That happened today. :cry: And, they didn't even offer to share... :sad: but, they had me watch the food for them until they got back. I was proud of how strong I was. I didn't steal it and ruin my diet. :wink: