Team UK - February 2010

Options

Replies

• xXmimiXx
    xXmimiXx Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

It's nearly Friday yay :drinker: and pay day! :drinker: I'm going to be doing 5k again tonight at the gym, woop :happy:...although...I have a dinner with one of my GF's tomorrow at GOURMET BURGER KITCHEN oh gosh and I'm out on Saturday night, I'm going to get up and go to the gym tomorrow morning and go on Saturday during the day but I'm still scared about it haha :laugh:

Have a great day!

Mikhaila :heart:
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Morning again Mimi!!

Still tickled over your fourth person comment! hee hee!! :laugh: :laugh:

Pay day today!! Thank god! Know i've got to do something with my weekend!!! But what!? Any ideas??

Im always a bit nervous about a weekend workout.. it very very rarely happens!! Not sure i wanna do it.. but if im not drinking this weekend i might as well..

I jumped on the scales this morning and it said... wait for it.. ... i've lost another 2lbs... SERIOUSLY? WTF? :noway: i personally dont belive it.. so i havent logged it.. yet.. what do you all think i should do? Log it or leave it?

Katherine x Mwha x
  • curvykatie
    curvykatie Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

It's nearly Friday yay :drinker: and pay day! :drinker: I'm going to be doing 5k again tonight at the gym, woop :happy:...although...I have a dinner with one of my GF's tomorrow at GOURMET BURGER KITCHEN oh gosh and I'm out on Saturday night, I'm going to get up and go to the gym tomorrow morning and go on Saturday during the day but I'm still scared about it haha :laugh:

Have a great day!

Mikhaila :heart:

oooo ive never been to GBK but it looks really nice when i walk past (theres one in york but not in carlisle) I out for dinner tonight at la Tasca and out on saturday night too, good luck on surviving it, its gonna take me a lot of effort lol
  • curvykatie
    Options
    Morning again Mimi!!

Pay day today!! Thank god! Know i've got to do something with my weekend!!! But what!? Any ideas??

Im always a bit nervous about a weekend workout.. it very very rarely happens!! Not sure i wanna do it.. but if im not drinking this weekend i might as well..

I jumped on the scales this morning and it said... wait for it.. ... i've lost another 2lbs... SERIOUSLY? WTF? :noway: i personally dont belive it.. so i havent logged it.. yet.. what do you all think i should do? Log it or leave it?

Katherine x Mwha x

wow thats great about the 2lbs! i would leave it a day or two, then if its still the same log it

Katie
    xxx
  • xXmimiXx
    Options
    Morning again Mimi!!

Katherine x Mwha x

Katherine-a-licious :heart:
    If you normally weigh in at whatever time you did today and it's normally today you weigh in then definitely log it!! You haven't been eating any different to normal, well done it's AMAAAAAAAZING! :happy:

I have a Zumba class on Saturday's so that why I manage to drag myself to the gym, because it's fun haha, I find it REALLY hard to make myself go on Sunday's and I hardly ever do-hoo! :ohwell:

Hmm...not going to Notts this weekend? I say get your lovely little *kitten* in the swimming pool and sauna on one of the days! :bigsmile:

I ate a muffin on my lunch break, a "skinny"one not over my cals but GOSH DARN IT I think it must be because I had a hyper low after lunch....:laugh:

CurvyKatie:- La Tasca is lush! And I definitely recommend getting into a GBK one day as long as you eat a pound of spinach for breakfast and a salad for tea :laugh: just kidding, a little treat once in a while hey!

Woo only 3.5hrs of work left, well I say work, considering how little work I've done today that might be a bit rich :embarassed:

:heart: :smooched: Mimi:smooched: :heart:
  • MistahLee31
    Options
    All you people who get paid tomorrow, I don't like you no more. :frown: lol. I got paid last friday and I'm skint now. :frown:

Was naughty earlier on and had a small custard donut from Asda. Got hounded big time by three of the girls on my team, they kept pecking my head about it saying that I'm slipping!! It's like having 3 annoying older sisters, lol. I know they mean well though! :smile:

I feel like I'm in the minority here at the moment, as I seem to be the only bloke posting! :laugh:

3 hours till hometime, been another looooooong day. :yawn:
  • sdscouser
    Options
    All you people who get paid tomorrow, I don't like you no more. :frown: lol. I got paid last friday and I'm skint now. :frown:

Was naughty earlier on and had a small custard donut from Asda. Got hounded big time by three of the girls on my team, they kept pecking my head about it saying that I'm slipping!! It's like having 3 annoying older sisters, lol. I know they mean well though! :smile:

I feel like I'm in the minority here at the moment, as I seem to be the only bloke posting! :laugh:

3 hours till hometime, been another looooooong day. :yawn:

You are not alone.. us blokes have to stick together. Sorry to rub it in though, it's pay day for me tomorrow too :laugh: :laugh: :drinker:

I have just come out of a team meeting were they provided stacks of chocolate biscuits, but I have to give myself a pat on the back because I avioded them. Only a couple of days to go before weigh in and I want to see the scales move again IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.
  • MistahLee31
    Options
    You are not alone.. us blokes have to stick together. Sorry to rub it in though, it's pay day for me tomorrow too :laugh: :laugh: :drinker:

I have just come out of a team meeting were they provided stacks of chocolate biscuits, but I have to give myself a pat on the back because I avioded them. Only a couple of days to go before weigh in and I want to see the scales move again IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.

Sorry pal, completely forgot you posted on here aswell! lol. Good work with the biccies! My weigh day tomorrow so I'm hoping for a lost of at least 2-3lbs again. :-)
  • xXmimiXx
    Options
    It's nearly home time YAYAYAYAYAYYAY :drinker: :drinker:
  • MistahLee31
    Options

Same here! :-)

Cheers for the friend request, by the way!
  • kpnuts23
    Options
    Good morning UK'ers! Hope your all ok?

What are you all up to this weekend??

x x Katherine x x
  • kpnuts23
    Options

It doesn't last long.. back in work again!! :laugh:
  • dax58
    dax58 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Boring weekend planned here, prepping for decorating on sat and then decorating on sunday. Depending on how long i spend might consider it exercise :) wonder if its in the list..........

What about you?
  • curvykatie
    Options
    My plan for the weekend is uni work all day sat, then reading breaking dawn all day sunday - i have been challenged to read it in 12 hours (which is what it took me to read the last harry potter :p) wish me luck!

Katie
    xxx
  • sdscouser
    Options
    i have an exciting saturday.. I am off to Stockport to see my son, then from there over to liverpool to see some other famility members, then from there down to solihull to see more family members then back home to herfordshire to sleep. I have a round trip of about 450-500 miles and I have to do it all in a day.

Food will be a challenge as I will be relying on service stations tomorrow. Let's hope I can find something healthy to eat.

Hope you all have a good weekend.
  • MistahLee31
    Options
    First off this weekend, going to give our little hamster a good burial, poor little thing passed on last night. :frown:

Then it will just be mostly festering around on Saturday doing nothing.........well, apart from going the gym.

Sunday, I'm still deciding whether to go to Huddersfield for the Warrington Wolves game in the afternoon. Probably won't decide on that till at least Sunday morning. :laugh:
  • kpnuts23
    Options
    Plans for the weekend are as follows...

Friday afternoon - Weekly shop for the house as mum is suffering with a bug and hasnt been out of bed..:flowerforyou: Bless her.
    Friday Night - there has been talk of a take-away but i might avoid.. dont really fancy it tbh but im sure i will join for the rest of the evening..

Sat - Im going to try and go to the gym in the morning.. if i wake up at 8.30 (because i have the inibility to lay in) then i will go before breakfast.. Then im going to my work friends house - she's been off all week due to a boob op!!! so im gonna go "take a look" lol :laugh:
    Might go out sat night for a friends birthday..
    Sunday... Whooo knows!!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend.. even if the weather is aweful! :grumble:

Katherine x x
  • erikazj
    erikazj Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Quiet weekend planned for me this weekend, but that's good because hopefully I can keep on track with the food consumption.

Saturday will definitely enatail a trip to the gym, followed by a trip to Guildford to pick up some contact lenses and then cleaning the bathroom.
    Sunday will be lots of chores! Need to get out in to the garden too even if it is pouring with rain!

Have a good one x
  • xXmimiXx
    Options
    My plan for the weekend is uni work all day sat, then reading breaking dawn all day sunday - i have been challenged to read it in 12 hours (which is what it took me to read the last harry potter :p) wish me luck!

Katie
    xxx

Haha I'm glad to know it's not just me who stays up all night when a new HP book comes out! Good luck!

Have a nice weekend everyone!

Mikhaila x
  • Lady_C_the_1st
    Options
    I missed this board, lol, joined the January one. I have lost 7lbs altogether but I have been fluctuating between the 52 and 53 kg mark though, cannot seem to get below 52 kg, my target is 50, so not much left to go, am set to lose a lb a week. I hope it continues though.