Girl on a mission. Wanna join?

Options
Hello, you lovely people!

I may as well just admit this now. This is my second MFP account. I joined for the first time in March 2012. Lost 15 pounds. Went off the rails. Gained it back. Deleted all proof that I failed. Erased everyone's memory with a neuralizer and now here I am - starting over.

This time next year, I want to be able to give people fitness advice without them looking at me funny. I want to wear loose clothes because I like it, not because I'm hiding my body. I want to stop offering myself up as the one who takes the pictures because I'm too uncomfortable to be in them. I shouldn't have to feel that way, but I do, and it sucks.

Now, I'm ready to kick my big butt into gear and work for the body I want.

The body I deserve.

After all, "do we not put the GRRRR in girl?"

Or the BOO YEAH in boys?! (bear with me, I'll be funnier next time I promise)

WHO'S WITH ME?

Replies

• Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    sounds like we need a name.

Revengers ASSEMBLE!
  • AGREED! I had a previous account and failed so I deleted it. On round 2 .. well .. actually round 10 probably of trying to lose weight. I completely get what you mean when you say people look at you funny. I know quite abit about nutrition and exercise, more then the average person I think. I deffinatley don't look it though. I always wanted to go back to shool and take nutrition and possibly be a dietitian but never had the courage because i'm over weight. I want to go back to school within 2 years so I have to change for good now and not later.
    I'm with you on this mission!
  • sounds like we need a name.

Revengers ASSEMBLE!

I like it! I like it!

Or "Mission Slimpossible"

OR "No Mo Junk in da Trunk"

The possibilities are endless!

We should totally wear capes when we exercise.
  • AGREED! I had a previous account and failed so I deleted it. On round 2 .. well .. actually round 10 probably of trying to lose weight. I completely get what you mean when you say people look at you funny. I know quite abit about nutrition and exercise, more then the average person I think. I deffinatley don't look it though. I always wanted to go back to shool and take nutrition and possibly be a dietitian but never had the courage because i'm over weight. I wan tot go back to school within 2 years so I have to change for good now and not later.
    I'm with you on this mission!

You WILL go back to school within two years and become a kick-*kitten* dietitian!

I respect you for coming back on the site instead of giving up altogether *salute*
  • When you pick a name you should make a group so we can keep track of each other.
  • todayIwill26
    Options
    I have also deleted an account or so on my fitness pal and have come close to doing it again but I didn't! I could really use a support system to help continue on this journey. :)
  • When you pick a name you should make a group so we can keep track of each other.

Awesome idea!

I'll definitely do that.

How do you make a group by the way? (asking for a friend...)
  • Cranktastic
    Options

Revengers ASSEMBLE!

I like it! I like it!

i wouldnt mind a BADA$$ super hero outfit!

181095-150625-heroes-for-hire_super.jpg
  • ifitkillsme
    Options
    On Board! I need someone that will not only encourage me but also say ""REALLY??!!" you ate that for dinner or where are your exercises"
  • I have also deleted an account or so on my fitness pal and have come close to doing it again but I didn't! I could really use a support system to help continue on this journey. :)

If a support system is what you want then a support system is what you'll get!

You can do it this time. This weight loss thing is kinda like a boxing match. Even if you lose the first few rounds you could totally kick *kitten* on the final one!
  • sounds like we need a name.

Revengers ASSEMBLE!

I like it! I like it!

Now I'm imagining myself running on a treadmill in a superhero outfit in slow motion.

Brb, in hysterics.
  • todayIwill26
    Options
    I am so excited that I came across this message on the boards this morning! Just want I am looking for!!
  • katie070563
    Options
    Count me in!!!!!
  • On Board! I need someone that will not only encourage me but also get say ""REALLY??!!" you ate that for dinner or where are your exercises"

CHOCOLATE? YOU ATE CHOCOLATE?

DROP AND GIVE ME 100 NOW!
  • Count me in!!!!!

HELL YES.
  • I am so excited that I came across this message on the boards this morning! Just want I am looking for!!

I think I failed the first time because I didn't have a support system and spoke to none of my MFP friends. This time, you're all getting SPAMMED. Muhahaha.
  • Cranktastic
    Options

Revengers ASSEMBLE!

I like it! I like it!

Now I'm imagining myself running on a treadmill in a superhero outfit in slow motion.

Brb, in hysterics.

HAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me =) Glad to help any way I can. With my aspie powers I will be glad to contribute whatever I can to the team!
  • BoPah227
    Options
    Bah haaaa yall r funny! Im in! Oh in im totally the one in the middle with the light brown hair...just saying
  • Molly182
    Molly182 Posts: 406
    Options
    lol i like mission slimpossible.

Does MFP have a way to add polls?You could gather possible names and make a poll.

I'm in! sounds like a fun group already, and i need ALL the help I can get.